Through meaningful experiences and innovative technology solutions, SevenRooms is on a mission to transform the hospitality industry. We built a platform that delivers the ingredients for hospitality owners to be able to provide guests with extraordinary moments.
Our mission matters now, more than ever. Our guest experience and retention platform empowers restaurant and hospitality operators around the world to take back control of their business, deliver on world-class guest experiences, and revitalize their business to grow even stronger from where they were before the pandemic. We believe our technology delivers solutions that operators need to restore and enhance their businesses, while also rebuilding the communities where people live and work.
We invite you to take a seat at the table, share your voice and perspective, and contribute as an owner to help us grow further than we have ever imagined. We are currently accepting candidate applications to work from anywhere in the world where we have business operations.
The Team & Role
As an Account Executive, you’ll work directly with restaurants and hospitality groups to identify gaps in their current processes and tools, recommending the appropriate SevenRooms Platform solutions: including reservation, waitlist & table management, Online Ordering for delivery & pickup, marketing automation, and more.
This role is essential to the success of empowering hospitality operators everywhere to thrive, be inspired, and deliver magical guest experiences every day. You will be responsible for adding new restaurants to the SevenRooms platform and collaborating with our operational teams to support the onboarding of those new accounts. You will foster strong relationships with these operators to guarantee a smooth transition as they come on board and to ensure they are excited and committed about using the SevenRooms platform.
The SevenRooms SMB Sales team is on a mission to redefine and reshape the hospitality industry for restaurant operators around the globe. SevenRooms Account Executives are trusted advisors and expert relationship-builders, approaching every conversation with potential clients in a consultative manner to identify their existing business gaps and thinking outside the box to present the perfect solution. We are disrupting the current landscape by opening the door for hospitality operators to truly own their guest relationships, reducing dependency on 3rd party networks, and streamlining operations. A group of go-getters, we are determined to share our operator-first and operator-only guest engagement solution, and to be a true and trusted partner to all hospitality businesses.
What You’ll Do
- Restaurant Acquisition: Build, maintain, and grow a pipeline of restaurants and hospitality groups.
- Sales Acumen: Master the value proposition of the SevenRooms platform to help operators understand how we can help their business.
- Presentations: Conduct meetings and demos both virtually and in person when applicable.
- Full Cycle Sales: Own 100% of the sale from prospecting, pitching, negotiation, contracts and through to go-live: including live product demonstrations, follow-ups, agreement signing, etc.
- Trusted Advisor: Build strong relationships with your partners and always advocate for SevenRooms clients to ensure their success
Who You Are
- 3+ years of hospitality technology sales experience
- Superior presentation skills in both face-to-face and virtual settings
- Autonomous in your work and capable of working both in-office and remotely
- Technologically savvy and adept at learning new tools and processes
- Perform daily responsibilities with a results-driven mentality
- Comfortable working in a rapidly changing and entrepreneurial environment
- Experience with Salesforce, Zoom, Google Suite, and equivalent tools
- Restaurant / Hospitality experience a plus
- Fluent in French preferred
- Travel into core markets as needed
What We Offer
- A fresh start with a flexible and independent working schedule: SevenRooms provides all employees with their first two (2) weeks of employment as paid time off to relax and recharge before starting their journey with us. You’ll also have access to unlimited paid time off, including tenure-based PTO minimums and the option to work anywhere at any time.
- Fair and equitable compensation: Our compensation packages are competitive based on external market data. At SevenRooms, you can expect fair pay for your hard work and dedication to helping us transform the hospitality industry. In addition, we also offer equity in our growing organization.
- Comprehensive benefits package: SevenRooms provides access to supplemental medical coverage (inpatient & outpatient), vision care, and dental care.
- Employee programs and recognition: Through our Roomie’s Choice program, all employees at SevenRooms receive a monthly stipend to spend however they see fit. You’ll receive an additional monthly dining credit to use towards SevenRooms clients and a unique milestone reward for every year you’re a part of our team.
- Opportunities for training and professional development: Your manager will partner with you on establishing quarterly objectives that not only benefit the company but aid in your overall career development and advancement. SevenRooms also provides financial support for continuing education, certifications, or participation in external training programs.
SevenRooms is trusted by thousands of hospitality operators around the globe, from local independent restaurants to multi-concept hospitality groups like MGM Resorts International, Wolfgang Puck, Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group, Bloomin' Brands and more. Together with our clients, we power tens of millions of guest experiences across the globe every month.
Founded in 2011, SevenRooms is venture-backed by Amazon, Comcast Ventures and Providence Strategic Growth. We were included on Inc.‘s annual Best Workplaces & Forbes’ Best Startup Employers lists in 2020.
SevenRooms is an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. We understand the importance of creating a more diverse and inclusive workplace and celebrate our employees for their differences.
View our Prospective Employee Privacy Notice by visiting https://bit.ly/3iUUpYK