Open Position / July 11, 2021
Business Development Manager
SevenRooms is a guest experience platform that helps hospitality operators connect data across the guest journey. We enable operators to automatically drive revenue & profitability by leveraging data to build direct relationships, deliver exceptional experiences, and increase repeat business. Founded in 2011, SevenRooms is venture-backed by Amazon, Comcast Ventures and Providence Strategic Growth. We were included on Inc.‘s annual Best Workplaces & Forbes’ Best Startup Employers lists in 2020.
About The Role
As a Business Development Manager, you’ll work directly with restaurants and hospitality groups to identify gaps in their current processes and tools, recommending the appropriate SevenRooms Platform solutions: including reservation, waitlist & table management, Online Ordering for delivery & pickup, marketing automation, and more.
This role is essential to the success of empowering hospitality operators everywhere to thrive, be inspired, and deliver magical guest experiences every day. You will be responsible for adding new restaurants to the SevenRooms platform and collaborating with our operational teams to support the onboarding of those new accounts. You will foster strong relationships with these operators to guarantee a smooth transition as they come on board and to ensure they are excited and committed about using the SevenRooms platform.
This position will be based in Sydney and focused on development in our Australia Market.
What You’ll Do
- Restaurant Acquisition: Build, maintain, and grow a pipeline of restaurants and hospitality groups.
- Sales Acumen: Master the value proposition of the SevenRooms platform to help operators understand how we can help their business.
- Presentations: Conduct meeting and demos both virtually and in person when applicable
- Full Cycle Sales: Own 100% of the sale from prospecting, pitching, negotiation, contracts and through to go-live: including dlive product demonstrations, follow-ups, agreement signing, etc.
- Trusted Advisor: Build strong relationships with your partners and always advocate for SevenRooms clients to ensure their success
Who You Are
- 3+ years of hospitality technology sales experience
- Superior presentation skills in both face-to-face and virtual settings
- Autonomous in your work and capable of working both in office and remotely
- Technologically savvy and adept at learning new tools and processes
- Perform daily responsibilities with a results-driven mentality
- Comfortable working in a rapidly changing and entrepreneurial environment
- Experience with Salesforce, Zoom, Google Suite, and equivalent tools
- Restaurant / Hospitality experience a plus
What We Offer
- Fair and equitable compensation: Our compensation packages are competitive based on external market data. At SevenRooms, you can expect fair pay for your hard work and dedication to helping us transform the hospitality industry. In addition, we also offer equity in our growing organization.
- Flexible and independent working schedule: We offer a flexible work from home policy with 20 paid days of annual leave.
- Opportunities for training and professional development: Your manager will partner with you on establishing quarterly objectives that not only benefit the company but aid in your overall development as a leader in the industry.
SevenRooms is an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. We understand the importance of creating a more diverse and inclusive workplace and celebrate our employees for their differences.
View our Prospective Employee Privacy Notice by visiting https://bit.ly/2P6ey4M