Open Position / July 7, 2021
Customer Care Analyst
SevenRooms is a guest experience platform that helps hospitality operators connect data across the guest journey. We enable operators to automatically drive revenue & profitability by leveraging data to build direct relationships, deliver exceptional experiences, and increase repeat business. Founded in 2011, SevenRooms is venture-backed by Amazon, Comcast Ventures and Providence Strategic Growth. We were included on Inc.‘s annual Best Workplaces & Forbes’ Best Startup Employers lists in 2020.
About The Role
We are looking for a Customer Care Analyst to work closely with our Customer Success, Sales, and Finance teams on managing partnerships and resolving client issues related to billing and product integrations at SevenRooms. You will also help to introduce new processes that make the Customer Success team more efficient and ensure that the team continues to scale effectively. This role is essential in advancing our mission to provide best-in-class customer support to our clients and helping SevenRooms grow overall Live & Paying ARR.
In this role, you will approach your work with empathy, integrity, and a desire for continuous growth – having a natural curiosity to understand the potential obstacles our clients might face and how we can remove them. Most importantly, you’ll be motivated by our clients’ and internal partners’ happiness; providing billing and business solutions to make their lives easier!
What You’ll Do
- Client Billing Support: Resolve customer billing queries via email and phone in a prompt manner to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Sales Billing Support: Work with our sales team to improve internal processes and transparency, including knowledge sharing about client communications. Serve as the connective tissue between the Sales and Finance Departments.
- Client Integration Support: Successfully and effectively manage clients' integration experience by ensuring all products, permissions, and partner integrations are set up appropriately
- Build Process and Share Learnings: Analyze payment data related to contract structures, client types, and market regions. Work with Sales leadership to define contract terms, incentive structures, and processes to ensure that best practices are emulated across the entire sales organization.
- Documentation: Document problem resolution steps across all clients.
- Prioritization: Identify, organize, and prioritize issues based on the severity of customer impact.
- Customer Advocate: Provide meaningful feedback and feature requests from clients to our Customer Success and Product teams.
Who You Are
- 1+ years working in a customer facing support role, strategic account management role, or billing support role, ideally within the B2B, SaaS, and/or hospitality industry.
- Familiarity with Zendesk, Jira, Salesforce, or similar support platforms. Experience with NetSuite / SuiteBilling is a plus, but not required.
- Proficient with Excel and data analysis and reporting
- Outstanding written and oral communication
- Experience working with multiple stakeholders and managing external partnerships
- Highly-collaborative, positive, go-getter attitude
- Detail-oriented with problem-solving abilities
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced startup environment; ability to juggle multiple questions, requests, and bug reports at once, practicing excellent follow-through techniques
What We Offer
- Fair and equitable compensation: Our compensation packages are competitive based on external market data. At SevenRooms, you can expect fair pay for your hard work and dedication to helping us transform the hospitality industry. In addition, we also offer equity in our growing organization.
- Comprehensive benefits package: A full slate of benefits coverage including: medical, dental, vision, pre-tax commuter options, gym reimbursements, 401K, and unique wellness memberships through OneMedical (primary care), Aaptive (virtual workouts), Carrot (fertility and pregnancy benefits), Headspace (mindfulness exercises), Quit Genius (coaching to help employees quit smoking), and Spring Health (personalized mental healthcare)
- Flexible and independent working schedule: We offer unlimited vacation because we trust you to take the time you need to recharge and be your most productive self.
- Opportunities for training and professional development: Your manager will partner with you on establishing quarterly objectives that not only benefit the company but aid in your overall development as a leader in the industry.
SevenRooms is an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. We understand the importance of creating a more diverse and inclusive workplace and celebrate our employees for their differences.
View our Prospective Employee Privacy Notice by visiting https://bit.ly/3iUUpYK