The Team & Role
We are looking for a Customer Success Manager to help secure the long-term success of our customers. You will provide support throughout their entire life cycle including deployment, training, and adoption. This role is essential in the success of ensuring that our clients are provided with a world-class experience and opportunities to further develop their business.
The SevenRooms CS Team is the heartbeat of our customers. We are a diverse, global team working to help our customers meet their business goals through creative problem-solving, data and deep product knowledge, always with a customer centric approach. Our team is a group of empathetic relationship builders, curious minds, doers, thinkers, strategisers, and friendly humans. The passion we have for the SevenRooms mission makes it easy to be obsessed with our customers. You will report to our Senior Manager of Customer Success, EMEA.
What You’ll Do
- Customer Success Management: Manage your book of business ensuring strong customer health, adoption to achieve gross-and-net retention revenue targets, and identify upsell opportunities to pass to our account development teams. Develop success plans to ensure customer objectives are achieved with support from 7R product and service offerings. You’ll build strong, long-lasting relationships and become a trusted advisor with key stakeholders and executive sponsors.
- Data-Focus: Maintain data integrity to track key metrics, specifically ROI. You will then analyze your findings and make recommendations to optimize for maximum revenue.
- Technical Aptitude: Become an expert on the SevenRooms platform providing technical and business solutions; assisting with product adoption and optimization
- Collaboration: Work seamlessly with various teams across SevenRooms to ensure we’re delivering quality and thoughtful products to our clients.
Who You Are
- 4+ years of experience working in a Customer Success or Account Management role
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present, and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Experience building and implementing systems and process for internal communication
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects while paying attention to detail
What We Offer
- A fresh start with a flexible and independent working schedule: SevenRooms provides all employees with their first two (2) weeks of employment as paid time off to relax and recharge before starting their journey with us. You’ll also have access to unlimited paid time off, including tenure-based PTO minimums and the option to work anywhere at any time.
- Equitable compensation: Our compensation packages are based on external market data. At SevenRooms, you can expect to be paid well for your contributions towards transforming the hospitality industry. We also offer equity for all employees as part of our commitment to everyone being an owner and working together to build an outstanding company.
- Comprehensive benefits package: SevenRooms provides access to private medical coverage, life insurance, and income protection.
- Employee programs and recognition: Through our Roomie’s Choice program, all employees at SevenRooms receive a monthly stipend to spend however they see fit. You’ll receive an additional quarterly dining credit to use towards SevenRooms clients and a unique milestone reward for every year you’re a part of our team.
- Opportunities for training and professional development: Your manager will partner with you on establishing quarterly objectives that not only benefit the company but aid in your overall career development and advancement. SevenRooms also provides financial support for continuing education, certifications, or participation in external training programs.
SevenRooms is a guest experience and retention platform that helps hospitality operators unlock the full revenue potential of their data. From neighborhood restaurants and bars to international, multi-concept hospitality groups, the end-to-end platform enables operators to build direct guest relationships, deliver exceptional experiences and bring more guests back, more often. The full suite of products includes reservation, waitlist and table management, online ordering, mobile order & pay, review aggregation, and marketing automation. SevenRooms empowers operators to own, analyze and optimize every step of the guest journey, enabling a more data-driven approach to hospitality.
Founded in 2011 and venture-backed by Amazon, Comcast Ventures, PSG and Highgate, SevenRooms has dining, hotel F&B, nightlife, sporting and entertainment clients in more than 250 cities worldwide, including: Bloomin’ Brands, MGM Resorts International, Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group, Jumeirah Group, Hilton Hotels, The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas, Harrods, Wolfgang Puck, Michael Mina, sbe, LDV Hospitality, Bagatelle, Altamarea Group, AELTC (Wimbledon), Giordano’s, D&D London, The Wolseley Hospitality Group, Zuma, Live Nation and Topgolf.
SevenRooms has been recognized as a top employer for its people-first approach by publications including:
- Inc. Best Workplaces (2022, 2020)
- Inc. 5000 (2022)
- Ragan’s Platinum HR Awards Finalist (2022)
- Built in Best Places to Work NYC (2022, 2021, 2020)
- Built in Best Place to Work NYC – Midsize Companies (2022)
- VentureFizz Unique PTO (2022)
- Forbes Best Startup Employers (2022)
*Please be aware that our team will ONLY reach out from email addresses ending in @sevenrooms.com (for example, [email protected] or [email protected]) and we will not use text messages for any initial outreach or interest on your application. In addition, SevenRooms will never ask for any financial commitment from an applicant as part of the recruitment process, and the first step of any SevenRooms interview process will be an initial phone or video interview conducted by one of our in-house recruiters. If you suspect any suspicious activity related to your application, please reach out to: [email protected].*
SevenRooms is an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex (including pregnancy and related conditions), national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability (physical or mental), gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, veteran status, citizenship, immigration status, or any other classification, category or characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. We understand the importance of creating a more diverse and inclusive workplace and celebrate our employees for their differences.
View our Prospective Employee Privacy Notice by visiting https://bit.ly/2P6ey4M