Open Position / July 11, 2021
Enterprise Customer Success Manager
SevenRooms is a guest experience platform that helps hospitality operators connect data across the guest journey. We enable operators to automatically drive revenue & profitability by leveraging data to build direct relationships, deliver exceptional experiences, and increase repeat business. Founded in 2011, SevenRooms is venture-backed by Amazon, Comcast Ventures and Providence Strategic Growth. We were included on Inc.‘s annual Best Workplaces & Forbes’ Best Startup Employers lists in 2020.
About the Role
We are looking for a passionate Enterprise Customer Success Manager who will help us ensure the long-term success of our Enterprise customers. You will lead each customer through a strategic implementation process and manage the entire lifecycle of the account, driving individual account strategy to ensure long-term success and retention.
What You'll Do
- Customer Value Realization: Responsible for understanding customer’s KPIs, becoming a trusted advisor and educator to enable customers to realize the full potential of SevenRooms
- Lead account strategy to understand customer requirements, and tailor-fit product capabilities and business relations accordingly
- Identify new ways our platform can enable our partners to differentiate themselves in the market
- Champion and Advocate Customer Needs: Ensure customer needs and challenges are communicated and understood by executive and operational teams; anticipate future customer needs and proactively advocate internally to address them
- Drive Customer Retention: Monitor account performance and utilization of SevenRooms, using data to track key account metrics; plan and lead strategic onsites with enterprise partners in order to maintain high levels of engagement across a broad group of internal and external stakeholders and to properly align on strategy
Who You Are
- 5+ years working in challenging, Customer Success or Account Management roles, ideally within the Enterprise B2B & SaaS space
- Prior experience working closely with Product or Engineering teams preferred
- Technical aptitude and understanding of the Enterprise software preferred
- Proven ability to lead project planning and management of cross-functional projects with the highest attention to detail
- Exceptional client-facing skills –enthusiasm, energy, poise, resourcefulness, and confidence in addition to excellent written communications skills
- Demonstrated ability to articulate, present Able to articulate the value proposition of a technology platform and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- 25% travel required
What We Offer
- Fair and equitable compensation: Our compensation packages are competitive based on external market data. At SevenRooms, you can expect fair pay for your hard work and dedication to helping us transform the hospitality industry. In addition, we also offer equity in our growing organization.
- Comprehensive benefits package: A full slate of benefits coverage including: medical, dental, vision, pre-tax commuter options, gym reimbursements, 401K, and unique wellness memberships through OneMedical (primary care), Aaptive (virtual workouts), Carrot (fertility and pregnancy benefits), Headspace (mindfulness exercises), Quit Genius (coaching to help employees quit smoking), and Spring Health (personalized mental healthcare).
- Flexible and independent working schedule: We offer unlimited vacation because we trust you to take the time you need to recharge and be your most productive self.
- Opportunities for training and professional development: Your manager will partner with you on establishing quarterly objectives that not only benefit the company but aid in your overall development as a leader in the industry.
SevenRooms is an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. We understand the importance of creating a more diverse and inclusive workplace and celebrate our employees for their differences.
View our Prospective Employee Privacy Notice by visiting https://bit.ly/3iUUpYK