Through meaningful experiences and innovative technology solutions, SevenRooms is on a mission to transform the hospitality industry. We built a platform that delivers the ingredients for hospitality owners to be able to provide guests with extraordinary moments.
Our mission matters now, more than ever. Our guest experience and retention platform empowers restaurant and hospitality operators around the world to take back control of their business, deliver on world-class guest experiences, and revitalize their business to grow even stronger from where they were before the pandemic. We believe our technology delivers solutions that operators need to restore and enhance their businesses, while also rebuilding the communities where people live and work.
We invite you to take a seat at the table, share your voice and perspective, and contribute as an owner to help us grow further than we have ever imagined. We are currently accepting candidate applications to work from anywhere in the world where we have business operations.
The Team & Role
SaaS is on our mind; hospitality is in our heart.
The SevenRooms CS Team is the heartbeat of our customers. We are a diverse, global team working to help our customers meet their business goals through creative problem-solving, data and deep product knowledge, always with a customer-centric approach. We are a group of empathetic relationship builders, curious minds, hard workers, thinkers, strategizers, and friendly humans. The passion we have for the SevenRooms mission makes it easy to be obsessed with our customers.
We are looking for a passionate Enterprise Customer Success Manager who will help us ensure the long-term success of our enterprise customers. You will be there to support them once the contract is signed, through the deployment, training, and onboarding, and the entire lifecycle of the client. You love hospitality and have possibly even worked in the hospitality space. You are intrigued by operations and logistics and solving the next puzzle. You are organized, love to multitask, seek challenges, excitement and a fast-paced environment. Most importantly, you want to be a part of an awesome and hardworking software startup changing the world of hospitality.
As a software explorer, you have a natural curiosity to not only ask how a feature works, but why. You are a resourceful, tenacious, and effective team player who approaches your work with humility, integrity and a desire for continuous growth. Most importantly, you are motivated by our clients’ happiness, providing technical and business solutions to improve retention and make their lives easier!
This is a full-time position and will report to the Senior Director, Enterprise Success.
What You'll Do
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to our enterprise customers
- Lead account strategy to understand customer requirements, and tailor-fit product capabilities and business relations accordingly
- Ensure customer needs and challenges are communicated and understood by executive and operational teams; anticipate future customer needs and proactively advocate internally to address them
- Responsible for understanding customer’s KPIs, becoming a trusted advisor and educator to enable customers to realize the full potential of SevenRooms
- Monitor account performance and utilization of SevenRooms, using data to track key account metrics; plan and lead strategic on-sites with enterprise partners to maintain high levels of engagement across a broad group of internal and external stakeholders
- Identify new ways our platform can enable our partners to differentiate themselves in the market
- Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed
Who You Are
- 5+years working in customer-facing roles within the SaaS space, proven experience in a Customer Success or Account Management role
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills; email and phone professionalism and charisma
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Built and implemented systems and process for internal communication
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects while paying strict attention to detail
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- Passion for the hospitality tech space
What We Offer
- A fresh start with a flexible and independent working schedule: SevenRooms provides all employees with their first two (2) weeks of employment as paid time off to relax and recharge before starting their journey with us. You’ll also have access to unlimited paid time off, including tenure-based PTO minimums, paid parental leave, and the option to work anywhere at any time.
- Fair and equitable compensation: Our compensation packages are competitive based on external market data. At SevenRooms, you can expect fair pay for your hard work and dedication to helping us transform the hospitality industry. In addition, we also offer equity in our growing organization.
- The salary range for this role is $110,000 – $125,000. This is the range SevenRooms in good faith believes is the range of possible compensation for this role at the time of the posting. This range is only applicable for jobs to be performed remotely in any US state. Base pay offered may vary depending on, but not limited to education, experience, skills, geographic location, travel requirements, sales or revenue-based metrics, and business needs. This range may be modified in the future. This job is also bonus eligible. No amount is considered to be wages or compensation until such amount is earned, vested, and determinable.
- Comprehensive benefits package: We offer a full slate of benefits for our employees and their families: comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits, commuter benefits, gym reimbursement, 401K plan, and unique wellness offerings that include One Medical, Spring Health, Carrot, and Headspace.
- Employee programs and recognition: Through our Roomie’s Choice program, all employees at SevenRooms receive a monthly stipend to spend however they see fit. You’ll receive an additional quarterly dining credit to use towards SevenRooms clients and a unique milestone reward for every year you’re a part of our team.
- Opportunities for training and professional development: Your manager will partner with you on establishing quarterly objectives that not only benefit the company but aid in your overall career development and advancement. SevenRooms also provides financial support for continuing education, certifications, or participation in external training programs.
SevenRooms is trusted by thousands of hospitality operators around the globe, from local independent restaurants to multi-concept hospitality groups like MGM Resorts International, Wolfgang Puck, Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group, Bloomin' Brands and more. Together with our clients, we power tens of millions of guest experiences across the globe every month.
Founded in 2011, SevenRooms is venture-backed by Amazon, Comcast Ventures and Providence Strategic Growth. We were included on Inc.‘s annual Best Workplaces & Forbes’ Best Startup Employers lists in 2020.
SevenRooms is an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. We understand the importance of creating a more diverse and inclusive workplace and celebrate our employees for their differences.
View our Prospective Employee Privacy Notice by visiting https://bit.ly/3iUUpYK