Open Position / July 7, 2021
SevenRooms is a guest experience platform that helps hospitality operators connect data across the guest journey. We enable operators to automatically drive revenue & profitability by leveraging data to build direct relationships, deliver exceptional experiences, and increase repeat business. Founded in 2011, SevenRooms is venture-backed by Amazon, Comcast Ventures and Providence Strategic Growth. We were included on Inc.‘s annual Best Workplaces & Forbes’ Best Startup Employers lists in 2020.
About The Role
We are looking for an Executive Assistant to provide direct administrative support to our Executive Leadership Team. You will manage and coordinate key components of the team’s day to day responsibilities, ensuring an organized and effective work environment for a high-growth, SaaS start-up. Your ability to think strategically, creatively, and autonomously will be seen as a major contribution to the success of our team and the overall business.
What You’ll Do
- Organization & Scheduling: You’ll coordinate complex meetings, agendas, and materials for our Executive Leadership Team as they collaborate with internal and external stakeholders. Organize and coordinate domestic and international travel arrangements. Work around conflicts in a proactive and skilled manner, keeping the team aware of all updates.
- Communication: Act as a liaison providing smooth communication between the Executive Leadership Team and internal departments; while also maintaining credibility, trust, and support with external teams. Provide phone support as needed and greet various SevenRooms visitors.
- Stakeholder Presentations: Co-create presentations that translate our Executive Leadership Team’s vision and narrative into formats that are easily received by various audiences. Ensure that all information presented is accurate and consistent across reporting platforms.
- Project Management: Conduct industry research as requested to aid in project preparation. Assists with the creation/modification of presentations, spreadsheets, and other various documents as needed.
Who You Are
- 3+ years of relevant experience as an Executive Assistant (or similar role) working at an early stage startup or fast-paced SaaS organization
- Excellent oral and written communication; experienced interacting with internal and external stakeholders of all levels with the ability to establish a rapport with business and personal contacts
- Strong organization and project management skills; proactive and eager to learn, enhance, and communicate company policies and processes
- Able to maintain a high level of confidentiality and understand the importance of dealing with sensitive information and communications
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Google Suite
What We Offer
- Fair and equitable compensation: Our compensation packages are competitive based on external market data. At SevenRooms, you can expect fair pay for your hard work and dedication to helping us transform the hospitality industry. In addition, we also offer equity in our growing organization.
- Comprehensive benefits package: A full slate of benefits coverage including: medical, dental, vision, pre-tax commuter options, gym reimbursements, 401K, and unique wellness memberships through OneMedical (primary care), Aaptive (virtual workouts), Carrot (fertility and pregnancy benefits), Headspace (mindfulness exercises), Quit Genius (coaching to help employees quit smoking), and Spring Health (personalized mental healthcare).
- Flexible and independent working schedule: We offer unlimited vacation because we trust you to take the time you need to recharge and be your most productive self.
- Opportunities for training and professional development: Your manager will partner with you on establishing quarterly objectives that not only benefit the company but aid in your overall development as a leader in the industry.
SevenRooms is an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. We understand the importance of creating a more diverse and inclusive workplace and celebrate our employees for their differences.
View our Prospective Employee Privacy Notice by visiting https://bit.ly/3iUUpYK