Through meaningful experiences and innovative technology solutions, SevenRooms is on a mission to transform the hospitality industry. We built a platform that delivers the ingredients for hospitality owners to be able to provide guests with extraordinary moments.
Our mission matters now, more than ever. Our guest experience and retention platform empowers restaurant and hospitality operators around the world to take back control of their business, deliver on world-class guest experiences, and revitalize their business to grow even stronger from where they were before the pandemic. We believe our technology delivers solutions that operators need to restore and enhance their businesses, while also rebuilding the communities where people live and work.
We invite you to take a seat at the table, share your voice and perspective, and contribute as an owner to help us grow further than we have ever imagined. We are currently accepting candidate applications to work from anywhere in the world where we have business operations.
About The Role
The Head of Sales, EMEA will manage and scale our enterprise, mid-market (MM) and SMB sales function in EMEA. In addition to leading a fantastic team of sales professionals, you will also help hospitality venues find the technology platform they’ve been dreaming of. You will develop our EMEA sales strategy and build a scalable model for localizing our sales efforts across Europe and the Middle East. You will write the EMEA sales playbook and build out capabilities that will set SevenRooms up for success for the long term.
What You’ll Do
- Drive Revenue Strategy: including analyzing vertical market opportunities, providing strategic insights to the executive leadership team, and leading Go-To-Market plans
- Lead Sales Motion: Manage sales pipeline development and management for New Logo and Expansion subscription business for SMB, mid-market and large enterprise accounts across EMEA
- Forecasting: Plan and manage sales forecasts and communicate progress against targets regularly with executive leadership and sales team
- Quota Management: In partnership with our GTM Operations & Enablement team, you will lead and drive achievement of fundamental sales metrics and quotas across the SMB, MM, and Enterprise EMEA sales teams
- Team Development: Manage, coach, and mentor team of SMB, enterprise and mid-market Sales Representatives across EMEA. Hire and scale a localized team across the region to enable SevenRooms to deliver against our revenue goals
- Pricing and Packaging: Provide insights into pricing and product packaging strategy
- Cross-Functional Partnerships: Collaborate extensively with the Marketing and Product teams to develop and execute Go-To-Market plans; partner with the Customer Success to ensure a strong hand-off and ongoing success of clients;
- Training & Enablement: Partner with our Director of GTM Enablement to build & scale a formal training program and deliver trainings to new team members
Who You Are
- 10+ years of B2B SaaS / sales management and hospitality technology sales experience preferred
- Track record and demonstrated success leading teams that have sold software to SMB, MM and enterprise clients
- Superior presentation skills in both face-to-face and virtual settings
- Comfortable working in a rapidly changing and entrepreneurial environment
- Passionate about exceeding revenue and client satisfaction targets
- Experience leveraging sophisticated CRM and sales workflow platforms leading to established KPIs
- Experience with complex sales processes, RFP’s, and complex contracts/deals
What We Offer
- Fair and equitable compensation: Our compensation packages are competitive based on external market data. At SevenRooms, you can expect fair pay for your hard work and dedication to helping us transform the hospitality industry. In addition, we also offer equity in our growing organization
- Comprehensive benefits package: SevenRooms provides access to private medical coverage, life insurance, and income protection.
- Flexible and independent working schedule: We offer flexible work-from-home opportunities throughout the year with 24 paid and 8 bank holidays.
- Opportunities for training and professional development: Your manager will partner with you on establishing quarterly objectives that not only benefit the company but aid in your overall development as a leader in the industry.
- Work from anywhere: We have employees located around the world. We recognize that flexibility has become an integral part of our work lives and allows us to bring our best selves to work. 7R employees can be 100% remote for approved work locations with established business operations.
SevenRooms is trusted by thousands of hospitality operators around the globe, from local independent restaurants to multi-concept hospitality groups like MGM Resorts International, Wolfgang Puck, Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group, Bloomin' Brands and more. Together with our clients, we power tens of millions of guest experiences across the globe every month.
Founded in 2011, SevenRooms is venture-backed by Amazon, Comcast Ventures and Providence Strategic Growth. We were included on Inc.‘s annual Best Workplaces & Forbes’ Best Startup Employers lists in 2020.
SevenRooms is an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. We understand the importance of creating a more diverse and inclusive workplace and celebrate our employees for their differences.
View our Prospective Employee Privacy Notice by visiting https://bit.ly/34fC6sH