Open Position / June 2, 2023
Key Account Manager
The Team & Role
We are looking for a Key Account Manager who is dedicated to serving our global Key Account clients. This role will provide ongoing support and reinforce key stakeholder relationships and trusted partnerships between our Key Account clients and SevenRooms. You will be expected to deeply understand the customers’ market positioning, strategic needs, as well as anticipate future trends. This role will report to the Director, Key Account Management.
The Key Account Management team at SevenRooms is on a mission to redefine and reshape the hospitality industry for Global Hospitality operators. Members of our Key Account Management team are trusted advisors and expert relationship-builders who approach every internal and external engagement in a consultative manner. Our goal is to identify existing business gaps, provide strategic guidance, and think creatively on how to execute effective solutions. Our team is disrupting the current landscape, opening the door for hospitality operators to the endless opportunities that come with owning guest relationships, reducing dependency on 3rd party networks, and streamlining operations. As a group of go-getters with a bias for action, we are determined to share our operator-first and operator-only guest engagement solution, and to be a true and trusted partner to all hospitality businesses.
What You’ll Do
- Be the de facto SevenRooms owner of assigned Key Accounts globally who leverages a deep understanding of client needs, challenges, and business objectives and is able to decipher complex dependencies to direct and drive internal cross-functional collaboration towards consistent outcomes
- Create, execute and manage the overarching partnership strategy and success plan for assigned Key Accounts
- Uncover, build and strengthen key stakeholder relationships in an effort to unlock strategic, operational, and commercial opportunities that scale
- Conduct and lead regular executive engagements including but not limited to strategic planning sessions, performance reviews, QBRs, EBRs, and ad hoc stakeholder syncs
- Outline and unblock the paths to success by actively monitoring partnership health and account performance based on relevant success criteria and client expectations
- Identify new upsell and expansion opportunities within your assigned Key Account book of business
- Ensure adoption of SevenRooms is optimised and value is established at each layer of the organisation
- Share pertinent updates and insights on assigned Key Accounts during regular internal meetings
- Compile and maintain regular progress and forecast reporting across critical KPIs for assigned accounts
- Stay informed on market & industry trends and develop relevant thought leadership
- Advocate for and drive internal operational improvements and change management where needed
Who You Are
- 3+ years of proven experience as a Key Account Manager or Enterprise/Strategic Customer Success Manager OR 5+ years of progressive experience in Account Management or Customer Success
- Experience navigating complex organisational and decision-making hierarchies
- Comfortable with managing commercial processes & negotiations from start to finish
- Ability to gather, dissect, document and distribute pertinent information in real-time
- Executive-level communicator (written & verbal) and enjoys building relationships
- Ownership mentality, naturally curious, hungry to learn, and has a bias towards action
- Up to 25% travel as needed
- Experience working with Salesforce.com, Looker, and Google Suite preferred
- Prior experience working with global hospitality brands is a plus, but not required
What We Offer
- A fresh start with a flexible and independent working schedule: SevenRooms provides all employees with their first two (2) weeks of employment as paid time off to relax and recharge before starting their journey with us. You’ll also have access to unlimited paid time off, including tenure-based PTO minimums, paid parental leave, and the option to work anywhere at any time.
- Fair and equitable compensation: Our compensation packages are competitive based on external market data. At SevenRooms, you can expect fair pay for your hard work and dedication to helping us transform the hospitality industry. In addition, we also offer equity in our growing organization.
- Comprehensive benefits package: SevenRooms provides access to private medical coverage, life insurance, and income protection.
- Employee programs and recognition: Through our Roomie’s Choice program, all employees at SevenRooms receive a monthly stipend to spend however they see fit. You’ll receive an additional monthly dining credit to use towards SevenRooms clients and a unique milestone reward for every year you’re a part of our team.
- Opportunities for training and professional development: Your manager will partner with you on establishing quarterly objectives that not only benefit the company but aid in your overall career development and advancement. SevenRooms also provides financial support for continuing education, certifications, or participation in external training programs.
SevenRooms is a guest experience and retention platform that helps hospitality operators unlock the full revenue potential of their data. From neighborhood restaurants and bars to international, multi-concept hospitality groups, the end-to-end platform enables operators to build direct guest relationships, deliver exceptional experiences and bring more guests back, more often. The full suite of products includes reservation, waitlist and table management, online ordering, mobile order & pay, review aggregation, and marketing automation. SevenRooms empowers operators to own, analyze and optimize every step of the guest journey, enabling a more data-driven approach to hospitality.
Founded in 2011 and venture-backed by Amazon, Comcast Ventures, PSG and Highgate, SevenRooms has dining, hotel F&B, nightlife, sporting and entertainment clients in more than 250 cities worldwide, including: Bloomin’ Brands, MGM Resorts International, Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group, Jumeirah Group, Hilton Hotels, The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas, Harrods, Wolfgang Puck, Michael Mina, sbe, LDV Hospitality, Bagatelle, Altamarea Group, AELTC (Wimbledon), Giordano’s, D&D London, The Wolseley Hospitality Group, Zuma, Live Nation and Topgolf.
SevenRooms has been recognized as a top employer for its people-first approach by publications including:
- Inc. Best Workplaces (2022, 2020)
- Inc. 5000 (2022)
- Ragan’s Platinum HR Awards Finalist (2022)
- Built in Best Places to Work NYC (2022, 2021, 2020)
- Built in Best Place to Work NYC – Midsize Companies (2022)
- VentureFizz Unique PTO (2022)
- Forbes Best Startup Employers (2022)
*Please be aware that our team will ONLY reach out from email addresses ending in @sevenrooms.com (for example, [email protected] or [email protected]) and we will not use text messages for any initial outreach or interest on your application. In addition, SevenRooms will never ask for any financial commitment from an applicant as part of the recruitment process, and the first step of any SevenRooms interview process will be an initial phone or video interview conducted by one of our in-house recruiters. If you suspect any suspicious activity related to your application, please reach out to: [email protected].*
SevenRooms is an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex (including pregnancy and related conditions), national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability (physical or mental), gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, veteran status, citizenship, immigration status, or any other classification, category or characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. We understand the importance of creating a more diverse and inclusive workplace and celebrate our employees for their differences.
View our Prospective Employee Privacy Notice by visiting https://bit.ly/2P6ey4M