Through meaningful experiences and innovative technology solutions, SevenRooms is on a mission to transform the hospitality industry. We built a platform that delivers the ingredients for hospitality owners to be able to provide guests with extraordinary moments.
Our mission matters now, more than ever. Our guest experience and retention platform empowers restaurant and hospitality operators around the world to take back control of their business, deliver on world-class guest experiences, and revitalize their business to grow even stronger from where they were before the pandemic. We believe our technology delivers solutions that operators need to restore and enhance their businesses, while also rebuilding the communities where people live and work.
We invite you to take a seat at the table, share your voice and perspective, and contribute as an owner to help us grow further than we have ever imagined. We are currently accepting candidate applications to work from anywhere in the world where we have business operations.
The Team & Role
SevenRooms is hiring for a Manager, Customer Success to lead our team of Customer Success Managers in North America. In this role, you will be responsible for guiding, mentoring, and hiring members of the CSM team, while also providing our clients with a fantastic experience on our platform. You will lead strategic initiatives aimed at maximizing adoption, retention, and overall customer lifetime value for our clients. We are looking for someone who is passionate about the customer experience, is metrics-driven, and will help reinforce our customer-first mindset and culture.
The SevenRooms CS Team is the heartbeat of our customers. We are a diverse, global team working to help our customers meet their business goals through creative problem-solving, data and deep product knowledge, always with a customer centric approach. Our team is a group of empathetic relationship builders, curious minds, doers, thinkers, strategizers, and friendly humans. The passion we have for the SevenRooms mission makes it easy to be obsessed with our customers.
What You’ll Do
- Mentor, inspire and grow our team of high-performing Customer Success Managers in North America
- Develop best practices, user adoption, and retention strategy for your team
- Review and monitor incoming MRR & existing customers, and maintain responsibility for resource and capacity planning for North America CSMs
- Work with product marketing team to develop content and a customized, creative approach to increasing the revenue generated by our products, and increase engagement health scores
- Partner with onboarding to ensure successful implementations and smooth transitions to customer success
- Work with CS Strategy & Operations team to iterate on customer health scores, prescriptive action plans driven by data insights, and a proactive customer journey strategy
- Track accounts through engagement data (via tools like Looker and Totango) to identify churn risk and work proactively to eliminate that risk
- Develop performance & growth objectives for our Customer Success Managers
- Maintain a deep understanding of our product and speak with customers about the most relevant features/functionality for their specific requirements
- Provide ongoing customer feedback, requests and concerns to Product through SevenRooms Product Ambassador Program
Who You Are
- Prior experience in Customer Success, Account Management, or related customer-facing position within SaaS company, preferably in a high-growth environment
- 2+ years People management and development experience; demonstrated leadership through accountability, continuous training, and coaching
- Proven track record of conducting quantitative analysis to derive insights and implement growth strategies
- Experience with Salesforce, Totango or other Customer Success CRM is required
What We Offer
- A fresh start with a flexible and independent working schedule: SevenRooms provides all employees with their first two (2) weeks of employment as paid time off to relax and recharge before starting their journey with us. You’ll also have access to unlimited paid time off, including tenure-based PTO minimums, paid parental leave, and the option to work anywhere at any time.
- Fair and equitable compensation: Our compensation packages are competitive based on external market data. At SevenRooms, you can expect fair pay for your hard work and dedication to helping us transform the hospitality industry. In addition, we also offer equity in our growing organization.
- The base salary range for this role is $115,000 – $130,000. This is the range SevenRooms in good faith believes is the range of possible compensation for this role at the time of the posting. This range is only applicable for jobs to be performed remotely in any US state. Base pay offered may vary depending on, but not limited to education, experience, skills, geographic location, travel requirements, sales or revenue-based metrics, and business needs. This range may be modified in the future. This job is also bonus eligible. No amount is considered to be wages or compensation until such amount is earned, vested, and determinable.
- Comprehensive benefits package: We offer a full slate of benefits for our employees and their families: comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits, commuter benefits, gym reimbursement, 401K plan, and unique wellness offerings that include One Medical, Spring Health, Carrot, and Headspace.
- Employee programs and recognition: Through our Roomie’s Choice program, all employees at SevenRooms receive a monthly stipend to spend however they see fit. You’ll receive an additional quarterly dining credit to use towards SevenRooms clients and a unique milestone reward for every year you’re a part of our team.
- Opportunities for training and professional development: Your manager will partner with you on establishing quarterly objectives that not only benefit the company but aid in your overall career development and advancement. SevenRooms also provides financial support for continuing education, certifications, or participation in external training programs.
SevenRooms is trusted by thousands of hospitality operators around the globe, from local independent restaurants to multi-concept hospitality groups like MGM Resorts International, Wolfgang Puck, Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group, Bloomin' Brands and more. Together with our clients, we power tens of millions of guest experiences across the globe every month.
Founded in 2011, SevenRooms is venture-backed by Amazon, Comcast Ventures and Providence Strategic Growth. We were included on Inc.‘s annual Best Workplaces & Forbes’ Best Startup Employers lists in 2020.
SevenRooms is an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. We understand the importance of creating a more diverse and inclusive workplace and celebrate our employees for their differences.
View our Prospective Employee Privacy Notice by visiting https://bit.ly/3iUUpYK