Open Position / July 7, 2021
Product Data Analyst
SevenRooms is a guest experience platform that helps hospitality operators connect data across the guest journey. We enable operators to automatically drive revenue & profitability by leveraging data to build direct relationships, deliver exceptional experiences, and increase repeat business. Founded in 2011, SevenRooms is venture-backed by Amazon, Comcast Ventures and Providence Strategic Growth. We were included on Inc.‘s annual Best Workplaces & Forbes’ Best Startup Employers lists in 2020.
About The Role
We are looking for a Data Analyst, Product to research and analyze trends related to product usage and customer engagement. This role is essential in the success of developing data driven insights to support the Product Team at SevenRooms in developing innovative and engaging and easy-to-use products to transform the hospitality industry and maximize revenue for our customer base.
What You’ll Do
- Data Analytics: Own and improve KPI reporting to measure product usage, application performance, customer engagement, and customer retention. Combine data from disparate data sources into scalable models while maintaining accuracy in deliverables. Investigate, troubleshoot, and solve data quality issues.
- Reporting: Compile analytics into reporting & visualizations that empower our Product and Engineering Teams to make educated, data-driven decisions. Lead the development and documentation of organizational data assets and definitions.
- Product Knowledge: Become a subject matter expert on everything SevenRooms. Through training and close collaboration with our Product and Engineering Teams, you’ll work to not only understand our platform and customer use cases, but to identify key areas of improvement based on various data sources.
- Collaboration: Partner closely with members of the Product, Engineering, Revenue Operations, Finance, Marketing and Customer Success leadership Teams to provide data, reporting, and analytical support; Identify critical operational questions that can be answered through new data insights.
- Process Improvements: Support incoming business requests, compile root cause analyses and solve common issues at the source. Drive advanced analyses to identify underlying business and product trends and provide strategic recommendations.
Who You Are
- 5+ years of experience working with complex, structured, and unstructured datasets related to product usage and customer engagement
- Experience with SQL and business intelligence tools (e.g. Looker [preferred], Tableau, Data Studio, etc.); understanding of data warehousing and ETL techniques is a plus
- Experience building and using customer lifetime value models to make data-driven business decisions.
- You can effectively communicate complex data concepts so they are understandable, consumable, and/or actionable by variable audiences
- You’re able to adapt quickly to the evolving needs of a high-growth SaaS business and create pragmatic and innovative solutions to complex business problems.
- You’re able to facilitate cross-organizational collaboration to drive actionable and measurable results
What We Offer
- Fair and equitable compensation: Our compensation packages are competitive based on external market data. At SevenRooms, you can expect fair pay for your hard work and dedication to helping us transform the hospitality industry. In addition, we also offer equity in our growing organization.
- Comprehensive benefits package: A full slate of benefits coverage including: medical, dental, vision, pre-tax commuter options, gym reimbursements, 401K, and unique wellness memberships through OneMedical (primary care), Aaptive (virtual workouts), Carrot (fertility and pregnancy benefits), Headspace (mindfulness exercises), Quit Genius (coaching to help employees quit smoking), and Spring Health (personalized mental healthcare).
- Flexible and independent working schedule: We offer unlimited vacation because we trust you to take the time you need to recharge and be your most productive self.
- Opportunities for training and professional development: Your manager will partner with you on establishing quarterly objectives that not only benefit the company but aid in your overall development as a leader in the industry.
SevenRooms is an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. We understand the importance of creating a more diverse and inclusive workplace and celebrate our employees for their differences.
View our Prospective Employee Privacy Notice by visiting https://bit.ly/3iUUpYK