Open Position / July 7, 2021
Product Designer (UI Focus)
SevenRooms is a guest experience platform that helps hospitality operators connect data across the guest journey. We enable operators to automatically drive revenue & profitability by leveraging data to build direct relationships, deliver exceptional experiences, and increase repeat business. Founded in 2011, SevenRooms is venture-backed by Amazon, Comcast Ventures and Providence Strategic Growth. We were included on Inc.‘s annual Best Workplaces & Forbes’ Best Startup Employers lists in 2020.
About the Role
We are looking for a Product Designer with a UI focus to join the SevenRooms Product Team. In this role, you will craft and deliver extraordinary experiences and innovative technology solutions to restaurants and hospitality venues at a time when they need it most. You will have the opportunity to work on a varied set of problems for multiple audiences: business operators, restaurant staff, and their guests, and design for both web and mobile platforms. You’ll work closely with our team of designers, product managers, and engineers to craft features that ship directly to our customers.
Who You Are
- 3-5+ years of software design experience
- Excellent UI and interaction design skills; experience developing styles and patterns that make design and development more efficient and user experience more consistent
- Deep understanding of tools such as Sketch, Figma, Adobe CC, and prototyping tools
- Demonstrable skill in multiple areas of UX design (research, IA, visual, prototyping, etc.)
- Crystal clear verbal and written communication
- Experience with accessibility, localization and internationalization
- You will be asked to submit an online portfolio along with your resume for further consideration. Your portfolio tells thoughtful stories about experiences you created for large scale B2B web, web app, and iOS apps for leading brands.
- You should be prepared to present to a cross-functional panel as part of the interview process.
What We Offer
- Fair and equitable compensation: Our compensation packages are competitive based on external market data. At SevenRooms, you can expect fair pay for your hard work and dedication to helping us transform the hospitality industry. In addition, we also offer equity in our growing organization.
- Comprehensive benefits package: A full slate of benefits coverage including: medical, dental, vision, pre-tax commuter options, gym reimbursements, 401K, and unique wellness memberships through OneMedical (primary care), Aaptive (virtual workouts), Carrot (fertility and pregnancy benefits), Headspace (mindfulness exercises), Quit Genius (coaching to help employees quit smoking), and Spring Health (personalized mental healthcare).
- Flexible and independent working schedule: We offer unlimited vacation because we trust you to take the time you need to recharge and be your most productive self.
- Opportunities for training and professional development: Your manager will partner with you on establishing quarterly objectives that not only benefit the company but aid in your overall development as a leader in the industry.
SevenRooms is an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. We understand the importance of creating a more diverse and inclusive workplace and celebrate our employees for their differences.
View our Prospective Employee Privacy Notice by visiting https://bit.ly/3iUUpYK