Open Position / September 24, 2021
Product Operations Manager
Through meaningful experiences and innovative technology solutions, SevenRooms is on a mission to transform the hospitality industry. We built a platform that delivers the ingredients for hospitality owners to be able to provide guests with extraordinary moments.
Our mission matters now, more than ever. Our guest experience and retention platform empowers restaurant and hospitality operators around the world to take back control of their business, deliver on world-class guest experiences, and revitalize their business to grow even stronger from where they were before the pandemic. We believe our technology delivers solutions that operators need to restore and enhance their businesses, while also rebuilding the communities where people live and work.
We invite you to take a seat at the table, share your voice and perspective, and contribute as an owner to help us grow further than we have ever imagined. We are currently accepting candidate applications to work from anywhere in the world where we have business operations.
The Team & Role
We’re looking for a Product Operations Manager to work directly with product management and engineering teams on the company’s top priority launches. You’ll be responsible for building strong connections with user-facing teams (support, sales, marketing, customer success, etc), ensuring a tight product feedback loop, and coordinating smooth transfers of information from the product team to the rest of the company. In some cases, you will also work directly with top users, learning more about their use cases and problems as you help them get more out of the product. This is a highly cross-functional individual contributor role, and it will be a critical lever for us to deliver on our mission.
Product Operations builds the connective tissue between the product org and user-facing teams at SevenRooms so that we can ultimately deliver more value to more restaurants, faster. The 7R Product team is a group of collaborative, fun, smart, self-starters who love to build and are on a global mission to fundamentally transform hospitality forever. Product team members at SevenRooms can expect to build products that create a lasting impact on our business and the bottom-line of thousands of hospitality operators around the globe. We're passionate about building beautiful, data-driven products that are mission critical for the tech-enabled hospitality venues of the future.
If you are passionate about building something truly differentiated in a high-growth environment, SevenRooms might be a great fit for you.
What You’ll Do
- Be a champion for product throughout the rest of the organization; be the product “go-to” for the rest of the organization
- Drive top company priority launches, and global rollouts (in partnership with product marketing, sales, customer success, enablement, and others)
- Own product launch readiness to ensure that user-facing teams are ready with the information, training and processes required to support new products. This may include live product trainings, creation of internal help documentation or videos and any collateral needed to help arm SevenRooms with product knowledge.
- Collect, quantify & prioritize product-related feedback and challenges to be considered by product and engineering in future development. Uplevel the understanding of how the product is being used in the real world
- Develop novel processes & tools and share your thought leadership on how to run efficient launches at SevenRooms
- Actively build connections with relevant subject matter experts across the company to gauge what’s important to them and to get them excited about what’s coming down the pipeline from product
Who You Are
- 4+ years of experience in product operations, product management, or product marketing
- You have a passion for delivering an outstanding user experience and can develop a deep understanding of a complex product and its use cases
- You enjoy digging deep into the data, analyzing user feedback and using these insights to drive product improvements
- You have a talent for building empathy for user problems
- You are excited by new product functionality and enjoy finding creative solutions to train & “sell” 7R products capabilities to internal stakeholders of all levels
- You are an awesome project and program manager with a track record of leading and proactively managing end-to-end execution of projects/programs across a variety of stakeholders
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills and are great at explaining highly technical topics to technical and non-technical audiences
- You have a can-do attitude and ability to juggle multiple priorities simultaneously
What We Offer
- Fair and equitable compensation: Our compensation packages are competitive based on external market data. At SevenRooms, you can expect fair pay for your hard work and dedication to helping us transform the hospitality industry. In addition, we also offer equity in our growing organization
- Comprehensive benefits package: A full slate of benefits coverage including: medical, dental, vision, pre-tax commuter options, gym reimbursements, 401K, and unique wellness memberships through OneMedical (primary care), Aaptive (virtual workouts), Carrot (fertility and pregnancy benefits), Headspace (mindfulness exercises), Quit Genius (coaching to help employees quit smoking), and Spring Health (personalized mental healthcare).
- Flexible and independent working schedule: We offer unlimited vacation because we trust you to take the time you need to recharge and be your most productive self.
- Opportunities for training and professional development: Your manager will partner with you on establishing quarterly objectives that not only benefit the company but aid in your overall development as a leader in the industry.
- Work from anywhere: We have employees located around the world. We recognize that flexibility has become an integral part of our work lives and allows us to bring our best selves to work. 7R employees can be 100% remote for approved work locations with established business operations.
SevenRooms is an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. We understand the importance of creating a more diverse and inclusive workplace and celebrate our employees for their differences.
View our Prospective Employee Privacy Notice by visiting https://bit.ly/3iUUpYK