Through meaningful experiences and innovative technology solutions, SevenRooms is on a mission to transform the hospitality industry. We built a platform that delivers the ingredients for hospitality owners to be able to provide guests with extraordinary moments.
Our mission matters now, more than ever. Our guest experience and retention platform empowers restaurant and hospitality operators around the world to take back control of their business, deliver on world-class guest experiences, and revitalize their business to grow even stronger from where they were before the pandemic. We believe our technology delivers solutions that operators need to restore and enhance their businesses, while also rebuilding the communities where people live and work.
We invite you to take a seat at the table, share your voice and perspective, and contribute as an owner to help us grow further than we have ever imagined. We are currently accepting candidate applications to work from anywhere in the world where we have business operations.
The Team & Role
We are looking for a Renewals Specialist to help provide a seamless renewal experience for our existing customers across EMEA. You will be a trusted advisor to customers with upcoming renewals to ensure they are seeing the value of SevenRooms and helping uncover potential growth opportunities. You will directly impact our company's goals of growing live & paying ARR and delivering outcomes to drive customer health. You will report directly to our Director, Strategy & Operations.
The SevenRooms GTM Operations & Enablement team is the heartbeat of our Revenue organization. We are a diverse, global team working to help our customer-facing teams to meet their our goals through creative problem-solving, data and deep product knowledge. We are a group of curious problem solvers who work cross functionally to move initiatives forward.
What You'll Do
- Own, drive, and lead the renewals process in collaboration with the Customer Success & Sales team to preserve and enhance customer contracts and relationships
- Work cross functionally to ensure proper system workflows, tracking and reporting are in place
- Maintain and report an accurate forecast on a weekly basis while providing insights and trends
- Deliver a seamless renewal experience to our current SMB customers
- Create and utilize strategies for churn mitigation
- Identify and recommend upsell & expansion opportunities to expand customer growth
- Build relationships with customers along with negotiating contract terms
- Develop a playbook for renewal engagement maximizing revenue retention
- Responsible for renewing 80%+ of renewals each month
What Does Success Look Like?
- Help drive net retention revenue
- Achieve our goal retention rates on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Help create higher LTV (extending contracts, adjusting prices, and generative new MRR)
- Develop strategies to help build upsell and expansion revenue streams
Who You Are
- 3+ years of relevant experience in churn mitigation, Sales, Customer Success, and/or customer operations in a subscription-based business
- Ability to manage contract negotiations and understand subscription-based terminology
- Excellent communication & relationship building skills (both written and verbal)
- Experience with Salesforce, Zoom, Google Suite, and equivalent tools
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects while paying attention to detail
What We Offer
- A fresh start with a flexible and independent working schedule: SevenRooms provides all employees with their first two (2) weeks of employment as paid time off to relax and recharge before starting their journey with us. You'll also have access to unlimited paid time off, including tenure-based PTO minimums and the option to work anywhere at any time.
- Fair and equitable compensation: Our compensation packages are competitive based on external market data. At SevenRooms, you can expect fair pay for your hard work and dedication to helping us transform the hospitality industry. In addition, we also offer equity in our growing organization.
- Comprehensive benefits package: SevenRooms provides access to private medical coverage, life insurance, and income protection.
- Employee programs and recognition: Through our Roomie's Choice program, all employees at SevenRooms receive a monthly stipend to spend however they see fit. You'll receive an additional quarterly dining credit to use towards SevenRooms clients and a unique milestone reward for every year you're a part of our team.
- Opportunities for training and professional development: Your manager will partner with you on establishing quarterly objectives that not only benefit the company but aid in your overall career development and advancement. SevenRooms also provides financial support for continuing education, certifications, or participation in external training programs.
SevenRooms is trusted by thousands of hospitality operators around the globe, from local independent restaurants to multi-concept hospitality groups like MGM Resorts International, Wolfgang Puck, Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group, Bloomin' Brands and more. Together with our clients, we power tens of millions of guest experiences across the globe every month.
Founded in 2011, SevenRooms is venture-backed by Amazon, Comcast Ventures and Providence Strategic Growth. We were included on Inc.'s annual Best Workplaces & Forbes' Best Startup Employers lists in 2020.
SevenRooms is an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. We understand the importance of creating a more diverse and inclusive workplace and celebrate our employees for their differences.
View our Prospective Employee Privacy Notice by visiting https://bit.ly/3iUUpYK