Through meaningful experiences and innovative technology solutions, SevenRooms is on a mission to transform the hospitality industry. We built a platform that delivers the ingredients for hospitality owners to be able to provide guests with extraordinary moments.
Our mission matters now, more than ever. Our guest experience and retention platform empowers restaurant and hospitality operators around the world to take back control of their business, deliver on world-class guest experiences, and revitalize their business to grow even stronger from where they were before the pandemic. We believe our technology delivers solutions that operators need to restore and enhance their businesses, while also rebuilding the communities where people live and work.
We invite you to take a seat at the table, share your voice and perspective, and contribute as an owner to help us grow further than we have ever imagined. We are currently accepting candidate applications to work from anywhere in the world where we have business operations.
The Team and Role
In this multi-functional role of Revenue Operations Lead, you’ll collaborate with the Sales, Success, Marketing, Finance, and Revenue Operations teams to function as a process enthusiast and project specialist, with strong systems knowledge, owning cross-functional initiatives from inception to execution. You should ensure you are solving the right problem that will drive our revenue strategy, process improvement & implementation, and promote growth across the go-to-market organizations.
The Revenue Operations Team is composed of innovative members driven to solve some of the more unique challenges within SevenRooms. We love what we do, and we do it well, in a work environment that is both fun and inclusive. Our team is responsible for the overall effectiveness and productivity of the organization, and we do this cross-functionally within SevenRooms to advance initiatives.
What You’ll Do
- Identify operational process and system functionality gaps by working closely with department heads to identify business problems and own the delivery of scalable solutions
- Collaborate with stakeholder and Revenue Operations leadership on strategic alignment, short and long term roadmaps, and overall project prioritization across teams and business functions
- Own all aspects of RevOps initiatives under your purview from scoping & high level LOEs (e.g. t-shirt sizing) through system development & testing to training & communication
- Effectively translate business and process requirements into actionable documentation for technical development, user testing scenarios & reference materials, and release documentation
- Coordinate with the Enablement team to create meaningful user training content on both process and system requirements
- Coordinate with the data analytics team to interpret and analyze various data sets to provide prioritized and proactive insights for optimization and improvements as well as measure the success of Go-to-Market projects and initiatives.
- Assist in identifying, prioritizing, and measuring various aspects of business & sales planning, performance, and forecasting by functioning as the bridge between Go-to-market leadership and the data analytics team.
Who You Are
- 5+ years in Operations (Sales, Revenue, Marketing, etc) Consulting or Product Management
- 3+ years experience with Salesforce Sales Cloud and related Sales & Marketing ecosystem (certified Administrator a major plus, but not required)
- Highly organized with a strong aptitude in project management
- Familiar with Agile development methodology and it’s core concepts
- Highly collaborative and comfortable leading sessions with stakeholders, leadership, and internal Revenue Operations teams
- Well versed in process flow creation and gap analyses, KPI and success metric analytics, project scoping, cross-functional/matrix organizational optimization and change management
- Ability to work autonomously, meet deadlines, and thrive in a fast paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Have a great sense of humor and bring a little levity to your hard work.
What We Offer
- Fair and equitable compensation: Our compensation packages are competitive based on external market data. At SevenRooms, you can expect fair pay for your hard work and dedication to helping us transform the hospitality industry. In addition, we also offer equity in our growing organization.
- Comprehensive benefits package: A full slate of benefits coverage including: medical, dental, vision, pre-tax commuter options, gym reimbursements, 401K, and unique wellness memberships through OneMedical (primary care), Aaptive (virtual workouts), Carrot (fertility and pregnancy benefits), Headspace (mindfulness exercises), Quit Genius (coaching to help employees quit smoking), and Spring Health (personalized mental healthcare).
- Flexible and independent working schedule: We offer unlimited vacation because we trust you to take the time you need to recharge and be your most productive self.
- Opportunities for training and professional development: Your manager will partner with you on establishing quarterly objectives that not only benefit the company but aid in your overall development as a leader in the industry.
SevenRooms is trusted by thousands of hospitality operators around the globe, from local independent restaurants to multi-concept hospitality groups like MGM Resorts International, Wolfgang Puck, Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group, Bloomin' Brands and more. Together with our clients, we power tens of millions of guest experiences across the globe every month.
Founded in 2011, SevenRooms is venture-backed by Amazon, Comcast Ventures and Providence Strategic Growth. We were included on Inc.‘s annual Best Workplaces & Forbes’ Best Startup Employers lists in 2020.
SevenRooms is an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. We understand the importance of creating a more diverse and inclusive workplace and celebrate our employees for their differences.
View our Prospective Employee Privacy Notice by visiting https://bit.ly/3iUUpYK