Open Position / July 9, 2021
RevOps Data Analyst
SevenRooms is a guest experience platform that helps hospitality operators connect data across the guest journey. We enable operators to automatically drive revenue & profitability by leveraging data to build direct relationships, deliver exceptional experiences, and increase repeat business. Founded in 2011, SevenRooms is venture-backed by Amazon, Comcast Ventures and Providence Strategic Growth. We were included on Inc.‘s annual Best Workplaces & Forbes’ Best Startup Employers lists in 2020.
About The Role
We are looking for a RevOps Data Analyst to work directly with our Executive Leadership Team, including Revenue Operations, Go-To-Market, and Finance, to enhance our strategic decision making process. You will develop key reporting infrastructure to provide operational and analytical support. This role is essential in the success of regularly reporting on our Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and proactively identifying strategic opportunities to accelerate progress.
As part of the Rev Ops team, you will participate in and lead the technical execution of business intelligence and analytics related projects of large scope and complexity and translate project requirements into a set of technical sub-tasks that build towards a final deliverable.
What You’ll Do
- Data Analytics: Own and improve key customer data and revenue reporting while serving as a subject matter expert of our key business data and SaaS metrics; Combine data from disparate data sources into scalable models while maintaining accuracy in deliverables.
- Collaboration: Partner closely with members of the Revenue Operations, Finance and Go-to-Market Leadership Teams to provide data, reporting and analytical support; Identify critical operational questions that can be answered through new data insights
- Reporting: Compile analytics into reporting & visualizations that empower our teams to make educated, data-driven decisions.
- Process Improvements: Support incoming business requests, compile root cause analyses and solve common issues at the source; Manage our reporting infrastructure backend, ensuring access to the right information at the right time, allowing more efficient business decision support.
Who You Are
- 5+ years of experience working with complex, structured, and unstructured datasets
- You have an understanding of ETL, ELT with an ability to reverse engineer for existing technical projects to help optimize and provide recommendations with root cause analysis
- You’re an expert with Excel, SQL, Looker, or other BI platforms
- You have a solid understanding of Salesforce, it’s data structure and integrations, and reporting and dashboard capabilities
- You’re able to facilitate cross-organizational collaboration to drive actionable and measurable results
- You can effectively communicate complex data concepts so they are understandable, consumable, and/or actionable by variable audiences
- You’re able to adapt quickly to the evolving needs of a high-growth SaaS business and create pragmatic and innovative solutions to complex business problems.
What We Offer
- Fair and equitable compensation: Our compensation packages are competitive based on external market data. At SevenRooms, you can expect fair pay for your hard work and dedication to helping us transform the hospitality industry. In addition, we also offer equity in our growing organization.
- Comprehensive benefits package: A full slate of benefits coverage including: medical, dental, vision, pre-tax commuter options, gym reimbursements, 401K, and unique wellness memberships through OneMedical (primary care), Aaptive (virtual workouts), Carrot (fertility and pregnancy benefits), Headspace (mindfulness exercises), Quit Genius (coaching to help employees quit smoking), and Spring Health (personalized mental healthcare).
- Flexible and independent working schedule: We offer unlimited vacation because we trust you to take the time you need to recharge and be your most productive self.
- Opportunities for training and professional development: Your manager will partner with you on establishing quarterly objectives that not only benefit the company but aid in your overall development as a leader in the industry.
SevenRooms is an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. We understand the importance of creating a more diverse and inclusive workplace and celebrate our employees for their differences.
View our Prospective Employee Privacy Notice by visiting https://bit.ly/3iUUpYK