Through meaningful experiences and innovative technology solutions, SevenRooms is on a mission to transform the hospitality industry. We built a platform that delivers the ingredients for hospitality owners to be able to provide guests with extraordinary moments.
Our mission matters now, more than ever. Our guest experience and retention platform empowers restaurant and hospitality operators around the world to take back control of their business, deliver on world-class guest experiences, and revitalize their business to grow even stronger from where they were before the pandemic. We believe our technology delivers solutions that operators need to restore and enhance their businesses, while also rebuilding the communities where people live and work.
We invite you to take a seat at the table, share your voice and perspective, and contribute as an owner to help us grow further than we have ever imagined. We are currently accepting candidate applications to work from anywhere in the world where we have business operations.
The Team & Role
The Sale Development Representative (SDR) will be responsible for creating new business sales opportunities for SevenRooms. SDRs will research restaurants, hotels, and hospitality operators throughout the EMEA region. Then, the SDR will create an outreach plan and determine how these operators can benefit from leveraging the SevenRooms platform. SDRs are responsible for identifying, engaging, and qualifying prospects that fit within our target customer profile. As the first point of contact for potential customers, SDRs play a critical role in the sales process by evangelizing the power of our innovative guest experience & retention platform through introductory & discovery calls. Our most successful SDRs are innately curious, proactive and results-oriented, and they possess the natural ability to quickly build rapport & relationships with people from all walks of life.
The SevenRooms Sales team is on a mission to redefine and reshape the hospitality industry for restaurant operators around the globe. We are disrupting the current landscape, opening the door for hospitality operators to the endless opportunities that come with owning guest relationships, reducing dependency on 3rd party networks, and streamlining operations. Our SDR Team is led by an experienced Sales Development Manager focused on production and professional development. SDRs can expect to be supported and challenged by their manager and peers, steering them towards a successful SDR tenure with career pathing into other areas of the business such as management, Sales (Account Executive), Marketing, or Customer Success roles.
What You’ll Do
- Prospecting: Prospect and identify clients to contact via email outreach and cold calling
- Engagement: Inspire prospects to learn about how SevenRooms can be an asset to their business
- Pipeline Management: Manage an organized pipeline in Salesforce.com
- Outreach & Research: Test new technologies to source contact information and facilitate outbound outreach; discover new target markets and implement thoughtful campaigns through outbound calls and emails; assist the sales team by identifying relevant decision makers
- Relationship Building: Establish strong working relationships with prospects in the US and across the world
Who You Are
- You have 2+ years of previous work experience
- Strong attention to detail and ability to juggle multiple tasks at one time
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, quota driven sales environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated and determined individual who likes the challenge of setting and exceeding goals
- Cold calling, sales training and Salesforce.com experience is preferred
- Restaurant, nightlife or hotel industry experience a plus
What We Offer
- A fresh start with a flexible and independent working schedule: SevenRooms provides all employees with their first two (2) weeks of employment as paid time off to relax and recharge before starting their journey with us. You’ll also have access to unlimited paid time off, including tenure-based PTO minimums and the option to work anywhere at any time.
- Fair and equitable compensation: Our compensation packages are competitive based on external market data. At SevenRooms, you can expect fair pay for your hard work and dedication to helping us transform the hospitality industry. In addition, we also offer equity in our growing organization.
- Comprehensive benefits package: SevenRooms provides access to private medical coverage, life insurance, and income protection.
- Employee programs and recognition: Through our Roomie’s Choice program, all employees at SevenRooms receive a monthly stipend to spend however they see fit. You’ll receive an additional monthly dining credit to use towards SevenRooms clients and a unique milestone reward for every year you’re a part of our team.
- Opportunities for training and professional development: Your manager will partner with you on establishing quarterly objectives that not only benefit the company but aid in your overall career development and advancement. SevenRooms also provides financial support for continuing education, certifications, or participation in external training programs.
SevenRooms is trusted by thousands of hospitality operators around the globe, from local independent restaurants to multi-concept hospitality groups like MGM Resorts International, Wolfgang Puck, Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group, Bloomin' Brands and more. Together with our clients, we power tens of millions of guest experiences across the globe every month.
Founded in 2011, SevenRooms is venture-backed by Amazon, Comcast Ventures and Providence Strategic Growth. We were included on Inc.‘s annual Best Workplaces & Forbes’ Best Startup Employers lists in 2020.
SevenRooms is an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. We understand the importance of creating a more diverse and inclusive workplace and celebrate our employees for their differences.
View our Prospective Employee Privacy Notice by visiting https://bit.ly/34fC6sH