Through meaningful experiences and innovative technology solutions, SevenRooms is on a mission to transform the hospitality industry. We built a platform that delivers the ingredients for hospitality owners to be able to provide guests with extraordinary moments.
Our mission matters now, more than ever. Our guest experience and retention platform empowers restaurant and hospitality operators around the world to take back control of their business, deliver on world-class guest experiences, and revitalize their business to grow even stronger from where they were before the pandemic. We believe our technology delivers solutions that operators need to restore and enhance their businesses, while also rebuilding the communities where people live and work.
We invite you to take a seat at the table, share your voice and perspective, and contribute as an owner to help us grow further than we have ever imagined. We are currently accepting candidate applications to work from anywhere in the world where we have business operations.
The Team & Role
We are looking for a Senior Account Executive, Partnership Sales to provide ongoing consultative business/sales support to our partnership with Capital One. Your primary goal is to help grow the partnership while ensuring client success. You will lead and drive the sales projects that influence the overall success of SevenRooms solutions with Capital One.
The Partnerships Sales team at SevenRooms is on a mission to redefine and reshape the hospitality industry for restaurant operators around the globe. Our partnerships sales team members are trusted advisors and expert relationship-builders, approaching every conversation with potential clients in a consultative manner to identify their existing business gaps and thinking outside the box to present the perfect solution. We are disrupting the current landscape, opening the door for hospitality operators to the endless opportunities that come with owning guest relationships, reducing dependency on 3rd party networks, and streamlining operations. A group of go-getters, we are determined to share our operator-first and operator-only guest engagement solution, and to be a true and trusted partner to all hospitality businesses.
What You’ll Do
- Partnership: Serve as the sales point of contact for SevenRooms’ Capital One Partnership, building and maintaining relationships with Restaurant and Hospitality operators.
- Sales: Establish, monitor, and report on sales goals, revenue, and key performance indicators (KPIs), ensuring SevenRooms and Capital One expectations are met.
- Data Analysis: Track and analyze partner performance on SevenRooms and make recommendations for strategic courses of action and improvements; Create and deliver regular partner QBRs to discuss partner performance and opportunities for improvements.
- Operations: Develop standard methodologies to foster, manage, track opportunities, and replicate them for future partnerships.
- Project Management: Identify and execute on opportunities to expand the partnership, proactively assessing partners’ needs and supporting them as challenges arise. Assist with building and executing on overall SevenRooms and Capital One’s sales strategy.
- Collaboration: Collaborate with partners to understand their plans and to develop innovative and high-impact shared initiatives that will help the partner and SevenRooms succeed; Escalating issues to SevenRooms Leadership and meeting regularly with SevenRooms stakeholders to share partnership performance
Who You Are
- 5+ years of relevant B2B, SaaS, or hospitality sales experience
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales & revenue targets
- Superior presentation skills in both face-to-face and virtual settings
- Technologically savvy and adept at learning new tools and processes
- A natural networking style and willingness to take risks
- Excellent organization and prioritization skills
- Comfortable working in a rapidly changing and entrepreneurial environment
- Experience with Salesforce or equivalent tool
- Hospitality industry experience a plus
What We Offer
- A fresh start with a flexible and independent working schedule: SevenRooms provides all employees with their first two (2) weeks of employment as paid time off to relax and recharge before starting their journey with us. You’ll also have access to unlimited paid time off, including tenure-based PTO minimums, paid parental leave, and the option to work anywhere at any time.
- Fair and equitable compensation: Our compensation packages are competitive based on external market data. At SevenRooms, you can expect fair pay for your hard work and dedication to helping us transform the hospitality industry. In addition, we also offer equity in our growing organization.
- Comprehensive benefits package: We offer a full slate of benefits for our employees and their families: comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits, commuter benefits, gym reimbursement, 401K plan, and unique wellness offerings that include One Medical, Spring Health, Carrot, and Headspace.
- Employee programs and recognition: Through our Roomie’s Choice program, all employees at SevenRooms receive a monthly stipend to spend however they see fit. You’ll receive an additional monthly dining credit to use towards SevenRooms clients and a unique milestone reward for every year you’re a part of our team.
- Opportunities for training and professional development: Your manager will partner with you on establishing quarterly objectives that not only benefit the company but aid in your overall career development and advancement. SevenRooms also provides financial support for continuing education, certifications, or participation in external training programs.
SevenRooms is trusted by thousands of hospitality operators around the globe, from local independent restaurants to multi-concept hospitality groups like MGM Resorts International, Wolfgang Puck, Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group, Bloomin' Brands and more. Together with our clients, we power tens of millions of guest experiences across the globe every month.
SevenRooms is a guest experience platform that helps hospitality operators connect data across the guest journey. We enable operators to automatically drive revenue & profitability by leveraging data to build direct relationships, deliver exceptional experiences, and increase repeat business.
Founded in 2011, SevenRooms is venture-backed by Amazon, Comcast Ventures and Providence Strategic Growth. We were included on Inc.‘s annual Best Workplaces & Forbes’ Best Startup Employers lists in 2020.
SevenRooms is an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. We understand the importance of creating a more diverse and inclusive workplace and celebrate our employees for their differences.
View our Prospective Employee Privacy Notice by visiting https://bit.ly/3iUUpYK