Through meaningful experiences and innovative technology solutions, SevenRooms is on a mission to transform the hospitality industry. We built a platform that delivers the ingredients for hospitality owners to be able to provide guests with extraordinary moments.
Our mission matters now, more than ever. Our guest experience and retention platform empowers restaurant and hospitality operators around the world to take back control of their business, deliver on world-class guest experiences, and revitalize their business to grow even stronger from where they were before the pandemic. We believe our technology delivers solutions that operators need to restore and enhance their businesses, while also rebuilding the communities where people live and work.
We invite you to take a seat at the table, share your voice and perspective, and contribute as an owner to help us grow further than we have ever imagined. We are currently accepting candidate applications to work from anywhere in the world where we have business operations.
About The Role
We’re searching for a PR & Events Associate to drive our external brand efforts. Reporting to Director, Brand Marketing, you will play a key role in sharing the word about SevenRooms both internally and externally. Working within the Brand function at SevenRooms, you will help mold the overall global PR and events strategy to showcase the company as a leading hospitality technology platform.
What You’ll Do
- Support the Director, Brand Marketing and wider Marketing team on long-term strategies and plans related to events and public relations
- Assist Director, Brand Marketing in overseeing PR agencies across the US, UK and Australia markets
- Lead outreach efforts across hospitality trades and other core publications, including identifying and cultivating key media relationships on behalf of SevenRooms
- Facilitate press interviews for key SevenRooms executives
- Own all award and speaking opportunity submissions for SevenRooms
- Draft and assist with media responses related to ongoing press efforts
- Develop press releases for partner, product and client announcements
- Manage all tracking and reporting related to media efforts
- Assist with all event logistics, including tradeshows, SevenRooms-owned events, and partner events, in addition to run-of-show development, event logistics, and follow up
- Research and identify key national and international conference and event opportunities
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to ensure a seamless planning process from start to finish
- Support the Director, Brand Marketing throughout the design and collateral process for press and event efforts
- Collaborate closely with the Art Director for various activities, including collateral, social media assets, promotional materials, etc.
- Work directly with the wider Marketing team to deliver clear actions related to press efforts and events
- Support the Director, Brand Marketing with general administrative tasks, reporting and logistics
Who You Are
- BA / BS degree, or relevant experience
- 2-4 years of public relations and/or event marketing experience
- Previous experience in a B2B SaaS company or hospitality-focused environment is preferred
- Experience with Marketo and Salesforce is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written skills – comfortable talking about our product at tradeshows, events and to media contacts
- Strong people skills – you thrive in face-to-face interactions with partners, press, prospects and clients
- Project management skills — you are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with multiple projects and priorities
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Collaborative, team player
- Willingness to travel
What We Offer
- Fair and equitable compensation: Salaries for our positions are based on market data. At SevenRooms, you can expect fair pay for your hard work and dedication to helping us transform the hospitality industry. In addition, we also offer equity in our growing organization.
- Comprehensive benefits package: A full slate of benefits coverage including: medical, dental, vision, pre-tax commuter options, gym reimbursements, 401K, and unique wellness memberships through OneMedical (primary care), Aaptiv (virtual workouts), Carrot (fertility and pregnancy benefits), Headspace (mindfulness exercises), Quit Genius (coaching to help employees quit smoking), and Spring Health (personalized mental healthcare).
- Flexible and independent working schedule: We offer unlimited vacation because we trust you to take the time you need to recharge and be your most productive self.
- Opportunities for training and professional development: Your manager will partner with you on establishing quarterly objectives that not only benefit the company but aid in your overall development as a leader in the industry.
- Work from anywhere: We have employees located around the world. We recognize that flexibility has become an integral part of our work lives and allows us to bring our best selves to work. 7R employees can be 100% remote for approved work locations with established business operations.
SevenRooms is trusted by thousands of hospitality operators around the globe, from local independent restaurants to multi-concept hospitality groups like MGM Resorts International, Wolfgang Puck, Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group, Bloomin' Brands and more. Together with our clients, we power tens of millions of guest experiences across the globe every month.
SevenRooms is a guest experience platform that helps hospitality operators connect data across the guest journey. We enable operators to automatically drive revenue & profitability by leveraging data to build direct relationships, deliver exceptional experiences, and increase repeat business.
Founded in 2011, SevenRooms is venture-backed by Amazon, Comcast Ventures and Providence Strategic Growth. We were included on Inc.‘s annual Best Workplaces & Forbes’ Best Startup Employers lists in 2020.
SevenRooms is an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. We understand the importance of creating a more diverse and inclusive workplace and celebrate our employees for their differences.
View our Prospective Employee Privacy Notice by visiting https://bit.ly/3iUUpYK