Through meaningful experiences and innovative technology solutions, SevenRooms is on a mission to transform the hospitality industry. We built a platform that delivers the ingredients for hospitality owners to be able to provide guests with extraordinary moments.
Our mission matters now, more than ever. Our guest experience and retention platform empowers restaurant and hospitality operators around the world to take back control of their business, deliver on world-class guest experiences, and revitalize their business to grow even stronger from where they were before the pandemic. We believe our technology delivers solutions that operators need to restore and enhance their businesses, while also rebuilding the communities where people live and work.
We invite you to take a seat at the table, share your voice and perspective, and contribute as an owner to help us grow further than we have ever imagined. We are currently accepting candidate applications to work from anywhere in the world where we have business operations.
The Team & Role
As a Partner Operations Analyst, your primary function will be to help maintain data integrity and tracking of key account metrics to optimize SevenRooms and Capital One partnership performance. Day-to-day, you'll have an opportunity to work cross-functionally with groups ranging from Product, Engineering, Marketing, Customer Success, and Enablement to support key reporting and deliverable needs across the partnership. Reports and deliverables will be shared both internally and with key executive stakeholders at Capital One and will help optimize our partnership approach. This role will report to the Partnerships Director and will help create and drive key business processes across the organization, particularly with respect to sales, enablement, and adoption for partners associated with the SevenRooms and Capital One partnership.
The Partnerships Team at SevenRooms is on a mission to redefine and reshape the hospitality industry for hotel & restaurant operators around the globe. Our Partnerships Team is focused on building a best-in-class partnership ecosystem to differentiate the SevenRooms offering and support our diverse client base. One of the most exciting qualities of the Partnerships Team is the role it plays cross-functionally and the opportunity to work in tandem with so many different teams within the organization. This is truly a high-visibility role with the opportunity to work internally and externally to drive advancement and excitement for SevenRooms. We are driven by collaboration, creativity and preparation, as we approach every conversation with the intent of evaluating business impact and resourcing needed to deliver the perfect outcome. We are a growing group of highly-motivated individuals determined to be true and trusted partners within SevenRooms and with our ecosystem partners.
What You’ll Do
- Partner Strategy & Management: Own and manage key partner processes ranging from our joint Capital One product roadmap to sales and enablement tracking for new SevenRooms and Capital One affiliated partners. You will play a key role in contributing to the establishment and execution of a standardized partnership go-to-market strategy with a crucial business partner.
- Relationship Management: Help create workflows and internal processes that increase efficiency in our relationships with Capital One and key restaurant partners.
- Cross-Functional Collaboration: Collaborate with internal teams to prioritize new deliverables and projects based on the evolving needs of the SevenRooms and Capital One partnership. These reports and deliverables will help inform our ongoing partnership strategy.
- Program Expansion Opportunities: Help develop and deploy a partner communications approach to strengthen relationships with key restaurant targets, as well as creating a formal mechanism for uncovering new opportunities and driving more referrals from established partnerships.
- Reporting & Insights: Collaborate with Rev Ops and the internal Salesforce teams to optimize program performance – inclusive of new business efforts and partner retention efforts. You will be responsible for analyzing findings and making recommendations to Partner Leadership to optimize program performance.
Who You Are
- 3-5+ years of experience in a Business Analyst, B2B Partnership Development, or Partner Operations role
- Able to leverage a balanced approach in strategic, creative, and analytical thinking
- Able to analyze data across a variety of business platforms to inform recommendations based on performance
- Clear and concise communicator, both written and verbal
- Collaborative, team player with the ability to drive projects independently
- Detail-oriented, strong critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Experience collaborating with internal and external stakeholders successfully managing the implementation of new projects.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, startup environment; highly collaborative
What We Offer
- A fresh start with a flexible and independent working schedule: SevenRooms provides all employees with their first two (2) weeks of employment as paid time off to relax and recharge before starting their journey with us. You’ll also have access to unlimited paid time off, including tenure-based PTO minimums, paid parental leave, and the option to work anywhere at any time.
- Fair and equitable compensation: Our compensation packages are competitive based on external market data. At SevenRooms, you can expect fair pay for your hard work and dedication to helping us transform the hospitality industry. In addition, we also offer equity in our growing organization.
- The salary range for this role is $90,000 – $110,000. This is the range SevenRooms in good faith believes is the range of possible compensation for this role at the time of the posting. This range is only applicable for jobs to be performed remotely in any US state. Base pay offered may vary depending on, but not limited to education, experience, skills, geographic location, travel requirements, sales or revenue-based metrics, and business needs. This range may be modified in the future. This job is also bonus eligible. No amount is considered to be wages or compensation until such amount is earned, vested, and determinable.
- Comprehensive benefits package: We offer a full slate of benefits for our employees and their families: comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits, commuter benefits, gym reimbursement, 401K plan, and unique wellness offerings that include One Medical, Spring Health, Carrot, and Headspace.
- Employee programs and recognition: Through our Roomie’s Choice program, all employees at SevenRooms receive a monthly stipend to spend however they see fit. You’ll receive an additional quarterly dining credit to use towards SevenRooms clients and a unique milestone reward for every year you’re a part of our team.
- Opportunities for training and professional development: Your manager will partner with you on establishing quarterly objectives that not only benefit the company but aid in your overall career development and advancement. SevenRooms also provides financial support for continuing education, certifications, or participation in external training programs.
SevenRooms is a guest experience and retention platform that helps hospitality operators unlock the full revenue potential of their data. From neighborhood restaurants and bars to international, multi-concept hospitality groups, the end-to-end platform enables operators to build direct guest relationships, deliver exceptional experiences and bring more guests back, more often. The full suite of products includes reservation, waitlist and table management, online ordering, mobile order & pay, review aggregation, and marketing automation. SevenRooms empowers operators to own, analyze and optimize every step of the guest journey, enabling a more data-driven approach to hospitality.
Founded in 2011 and venture-backed by Amazon, Comcast Ventures, PSG and Highgate, SevenRooms has dining, hotel F&B, nightlife, sporting and entertainment clients in more than 250 cities worldwide, including: Bloomin’ Brands, MGM Resorts International, Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group, Jumeirah Group, Hilton Hotels, The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas, Harrods, Wolfgang Puck, Michael Mina, sbe, LDV Hospitality, Bagatelle, Altamarea Group, AELTC (Wimbledon), Giordano’s, D&D London, The Wolseley Hospitality Group, Zuma, Live Nation and Topgolf.
SevenRooms has been recognized as a top employer for its people-first approach by publications including:
- Inc. Best Workplaces (2022, 2020)
- Inc. 5000 (2022)
- Ragan’s Platinum HR Awards Finalist (2022)
- Built in Best Places to Work NYC (2022, 2021, 2020)
- Built in Best Place to Work NYC – Midsize Companies (2022)
- VentureFizz Unique PTO (2022)
- Forbes Best Startup Employers (2022)
SevenRooms is an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. We understand the importance of creating a more diverse and inclusive workplace and celebrate our employees for their differences.
View our Prospective Employee Privacy Notice by visiting https://bit.ly/2P6ey4M