Through meaningful experiences and innovative technology solutions, SevenRooms is on a mission to transform the hospitality industry. We built a platform that delivers the ingredients for hospitality owners to be able to provide guests with extraordinary moments.
Our mission matters now, more than ever. Our guest experience and retention platform empowers restaurant and hospitality operators around the world to take back control of their business, deliver on world-class guest experiences, and revitalize their business to grow even stronger from where they were before the pandemic. We believe our technology delivers solutions that operators need to restore and enhance their businesses, while also rebuilding the communities where people live and work.
We invite you to take a seat at the table, share your voice and perspective, and contribute as an owner to help us grow further than we have ever imagined. We are currently accepting candidate applications to work from anywhere in the world where we have business operations.
The Team & Role
We’re searching for a collaborative, creative and data-focused Sr. Product Marketing Manager to partner with our Platform & Ecosystem product team in bringing our latest technology innovations to market. As a Product Marketing Manager focusing on Platform & Ecosystem, you will work cross-functionally as well as with external partners and customers to drive go-to-market activity – inserting the voice of the customer into every point of the product life cycle and communicating the rollout of new products both internally and externally. The Platform & Ecosystem area is on a remarkable trajectory and we’re looking for an experienced Product Marketing Manager to help us create, evaluate, and increase adoption across the platform. This role reports to the Director of Product Marketing.
What You’ll Do
- Build business cases for new partner/product/feature development in the Payments, POS, integrations, and partnerships are of the product.
- Review and refine product requirements to fit customer & business needs. Leverage data and client product metrics to develop business cases around core products and features.
- Gather and distill market feedback and key industry learnings to help shape and prioritize the product roadmap.
- Develop and execute growth plans to drive wider client adoption of our Platform & Ecosystem products.
- Manage beta testing to ensure successful launches and to accelerate product-market fit.
- Partner cross-functionally with Product, Enablement, Marketing, Sales and Customer Success to design and execute go-to-market strategies for our products.
- Partner with Brand, Growth and Customer Marketing on thoughtful, integrated marketing campaigns that drive usage and adoption across the platform.
- Work closely with the broader Product Marketing team to design & lead the GTM process – implementing standards from inception to launch.
- Drive internal communication cross-functionally ensuring the right stakeholders are involved and informed at the right time.
- Produce new and engaging product content and narratives as they relate to the SevenRooms products.
- Monitor competitive intel and market trends, developing strategies for knowledge sharing while incorporating these learnings into ongoing campaigns
- Collaborate closely with stakeholders throughout SevenRooms to obtain buy-in for product initiatives while setting clear expectations and goals.
Who You Are
- 2+ years of B2B product marketing experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working cross-functionally or with clients, including expectation setting, discovery and collaboration, and successful delivery of offerings
- Ability to quickly understand a specific client domain and identify the trends and opportunities in that space
- Curiosity to dig several layers deep into solutions with an eye toward continuous improvement and creative thinking
- Experience working in Hospitality and knowledge of restaurant and hotel operators preferred but not required
- Experience working with Payments and integration products preferred
- An open mind and flexibility around testing new approaches and the ability to harness failures and turn them into wins
What We Offer
- A fresh start with a flexible and independent working schedule: SevenRooms provides all employees with their first two (2) weeks of employment as paid time off to relax and recharge before starting their journey with us. You’ll also have access to unlimited paid time off, including tenure-based PTO minimums, paid parental leave, and the option to work anywhere at any time.
- Fair and equitable compensation: Our compensation packages are competitive based on external market data. At SevenRooms, you can expect fair pay for your hard work and dedication to helping us transform the hospitality industry. In addition, we also offer equity in our growing organization.
- Comprehensive benefits package: We offer a full slate of benefits for our employees and their families: comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits, commuter benefits, gym reimbursement, 401K plan, and unique wellness offerings that include One Medical, Spring Health, Carrot, and Headspace.
- Employee programs and recognition: Through our Roomie’s Choice program, all employees at SevenRooms receive a monthly stipend to spend however they see fit. You’ll receive an additional monthly dining credit to use towards SevenRooms clients and a unique milestone reward for every year you’re a part of our team.
- Opportunities for training and professional development: Your manager will partner with you on establishing quarterly objectives that not only benefit the company but aid in your overall career development and advancement. SevenRooms also provides financial support for continuing education, certifications, or participation in external training programs.
SevenRooms is trusted by thousands of hospitality operators around the globe, from local independent restaurants to multi-concept hospitality groups like MGM Resorts International, Wolfgang Puck, Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group, Bloomin' Brands and more. Together with our clients, we power tens of millions of guest experiences across the globe every month.
Founded in 2011, SevenRooms is venture-backed by Amazon, Comcast Ventures and Providence Strategic Growth. We were included on Inc.‘s annual Best Workplaces & Forbes’ Best Startup Employers lists in 2020.
SevenRooms is an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. We understand the importance of creating a more diverse and inclusive workplace and celebrate our employees for their differences.
View our Prospective Employee Privacy Notice by visiting https://bit.ly/3iUUpYK