Open Position / July 9, 2021
Senior Salesforce Administrator
SevenRooms is a guest experience platform that helps hospitality operators connect data across the guest journey. We enable operators to automatically drive revenue & profitability by leveraging data to build direct relationships, deliver exceptional experiences, and increase repeat business. Founded in 2011, SevenRooms is venture-backed by Amazon, Comcast Ventures and Providence Strategic Growth. We were included on Inc.‘s annual Best Workplaces & Forbes’ Best Startup Employers lists in 2020.
About The Role
We are looking for a Senior Salesforce Administrator to manage new developments and maintenance of our Salesforce environment and related system integrations. This role is essential in the success of continually improving and enhancing our Salesforce platform and user experience.
What You’ll Do
- Salesforce Management: Maintain and enhance our SFDC security model including: user roles, profiles, permission sets, sharing settings, and OWD; Understand, support, and maintain all existing functionality within our Salesforce environment
- Collaboration: Collaborate with Rev Ops team to understand user process flows and business priorities to create scalable, best practice solutions
- Automation & Documentation: Create new and enhance existing workflow automation using advanced flows; own the release cadence and process using change sets or other deployment tools; create and maintain architectural and technical development documentation
- Data Analysis: Collaborate with the Data Analytics team to ensure the Salesforce data model and structure supports the analytical and reporting needs of the organization; Set the standards for record and data maintenance within SFDC including identification and creation of duplicate rules and de-duplication processes
- Product Enhancements: Help facilitate the technical transition from Classic to LEX and proactively suggest technical enhancements using standard and custom Lightning components; pave the way for additional platform upgrades to enhance business processes such as product hierarchy maintenance, advanced quoting, contract maintenance, and other potential business needs.
Who You Are
- 3+ years of advanced Salesforce Sales Cloud configuration experience
- You’ve achieved various Salesforce certifications (Sales Cloud Admin, Advanced Admin, Developer recommended)
- You have experience with both Classic and LEX user interfaces (and the transition between the two)
- You’re well versed with Agile development methodology and it’s core concepts
- You’re familiar with DevOps and release management best practices
- Additional admin experience with any of the following applications is a plus: JIRA, Outreach, Marketo, Totango, Gong, DocuSign/DocuSign Gen, Groove, ZoomInfo, LinkedIn Sales Navigator
What We Offer
- Fair and equitable compensation: Our compensation packages are competitive based on external market data. At SevenRooms, you can expect fair pay for your hard work and dedication to helping us transform the hospitality industry. In addition, we also offer equity in our growing organization.
- Comprehensive benefits package: A full slate of benefits coverage including: medical, dental, vision, pre-tax commuter options, gym reimbursements, 401K, and unique wellness memberships through OneMedical (primary care), Aaptive (virtual workouts), Carrot (fertility and pregnancy benefits), Headspace (mindfulness exercises), Quit Genius (coaching to help employees quit smoking), and Spring Health (personalized mental healthcare).
- Flexible and independent working schedule: We offer unlimited vacation because we trust you to take the time you need to recharge and be your most productive self.
- Opportunities for training and professional development: Your manager will partner with you on establishing quarterly objectives that not only benefit the company but aid in your overall development as a leader in the industry.
SevenRooms is an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. We understand the importance of creating a more diverse and inclusive workplace and celebrate our employees for their differences.
View our Prospective Employee Privacy Notice by visiting https://bit.ly/3iUUpYK