Open Position / September 24, 2021
Technical Recruiting Lead
Through meaningful experiences and innovative technology solutions, SevenRooms is on a mission to transform the hospitality industry. We built a platform that delivers the ingredients for hospitality owners to be able to provide guests with extraordinary moments.
Our mission matters now, more than ever. Our guest experience and retention platform empowers restaurant and hospitality operators around the world to take back control of their business, deliver on world-class guest experiences, and revitalize their business to grow even stronger from where they were before the pandemic. We believe our technology delivers solutions that operators need to restore and enhance their businesses, while also rebuilding the communities where people live and work.
We invite you to take a seat at the table, share your voice and perspective, and contribute as an owner to help us grow further than we have ever imagined. We are currently accepting candidate applications to work from anywhere in the world where we have business operations.
About the Role
We are looking for an experienced Technical Recruiting Lead to join our growing Talent Acquisition team. This person will lead hiring for our rapidly growing Engineering & Product teams, act as a strategic partner to Engineering & Product leadership, and play a significant role in shaping the future of the tech teams at SevenRooms.
In this role, you will design and implement best-in-class recruiting strategies that scale, while building a fantastic experience for candidates & teammates alike. From a candidate's first touch with SevenRooms, you will be a guide, thought partner, and advisor for driving engagement with talent. You'll be a consultative recruiting partner to our Technology leaders, getting to know, advise, and advocate for their teams. Above all else, you’ll be responsible for connecting with the most important part of SevenRooms — our people.
What You'll Do
- Partner with hiring managers in the Technology organization to develop, prioritize, and then deliver on comprehensive workforce plans; take the lead on partnering with Technology leaders to build a hiring strategy
- Own full lifecycle recruitment across Technology teams (e.g. Product, Engineering, Security, Data, Technical Support); source, screen, interview and hire candidates; ensure a flawless candidate experience and always maintain operational excellence
- Devise, own, and implement the right sourcing strategy for open and pipeline requisitions
- Advise hiring managers and interviewers on recruiting best practices and strategies; drive recruiting initiatives centered on (but not limited to) organizational design, workforce planning, retention and succession, and executive coaching
- In partnership with TA Operations, develop recruiting metrics to be measured and communicated regularly to leadership
- Recommend and drive enhancements to our overall recruiting practices, including leveraging new technologies, interviewer training workshops, diversity & inclusion, and candidate experience programs
- Mentor and develop Talent Acquisition team members
- Become a brand ambassador by building and amplifying our talent brand
Who You Are
- You have 7+ years of direct technology recruiting experience in a fast-paced, high-volume environment
- You bring a deep understanding of the full lifecycle recruitment process (sourcing/screening, managing internal/external processes, offer negotiation, and closing candidates)
- You are passionate about sourcing, through both traditional and non-traditional methods and are focused on building diverse talent pipelines and networks
- You have strong interpersonal skills, a consultative approach, and excellent prioritization; you are able to build rapport quickly with different stakeholders and communicate effectively within all levels of the organization
- You have previously worked with Greenhouse software (or similar platform), and have experience maintaining and updating information within an ATS
- You are passionate about candidate experience, ensuring that each candidate, regardless of hire, has a positive experience
- You love to use recruiting tools and metrics to guide strategy and planning
- You're a team player who strives for collaboration across teams and contributing with a positive attitude
What We Offer
- Fair and equitable compensation: Salaries for our positions are based on market data. At SevenRooms, you can expect fair pay for your hard work and dedication to helping us transform the hospitality industry. In addition, we also offer equity in our growing organization.
- Comprehensive benefits package: A full slate of benefits coverage including: medical, dental, vision, pre-tax commuter options, gym reimbursements, 401K, and unique memberships through One Medical and Perkspot.
- Flexible and independent working schedule: We offer unlimited vacation because we trust you to take the time you need to recharge and be your most productive self.
- Opportunities for training and professional development: Your manager will partner with you on establishing quarterly objectives that not only benefit the company but aid in your overall development as a leader in the industry.
SevenRooms is an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. We understand the importance of creating a more diverse and inclusive workplace and celebrate our employees for their differences.
View our Prospective Employee Privacy Notice by visiting https://bit.ly/3iUUpYK