Through meaningful experiences and innovative technology solutions, SevenRooms is on a mission to transform the hospitality industry. We built a platform that delivers the ingredients for hospitality owners to be able to provide guests with extraordinary moments.
Our mission matters now, more than ever. Our guest experience and retention platform empowers restaurant and hospitality operators around the world to take back control of their business, deliver on world-class guest experiences, and revitalize their business to grow even stronger from where they were before the pandemic. We believe our technology delivers solutions that operators need to restore and enhance their businesses, while also rebuilding the communities where people live and work.
We invite you to take a seat at the table, share your voice and perspective, and contribute as an owner to help us grow further than we have ever imagined. We are currently accepting candidate applications to work from anywhere in the world where we have business operations.
The Team & Role
As our first ever Talent & Communications Specialist, you’ll play a meaningful role in crafting the stories and infrastructure that help us tell the world about what makes SevenRooms such a special place to plant your roots. This, in turn, will help us continue to build a diverse, inclusive, and special place to work – where everyone has a seat and voice at the table.
The Talent Experience (TEx) Team sits within the greater SevenRooms People function. We are passionate about seeing the world through the eyes of our employees, helping them stay connected, and fostering continuous growth through one-of-a-kind programs and initiatives. We are committed to creating a meaningful, welcoming, and safe environment for everyone.
What You’ll Do
- Be A Creator and Storyteller. Create unique and compelling stories to amplify the connections between our people. Translate our employees’ journeys so they resonate with and inspire others. Support executive thought leadership around our people, talent, and culture.
- Create A Gourmet Masterpiece. Take the ingredients on the counter (stories and connections) and create a 5-star meal (meaningful and impactful talent branding strategy).
- Build Community. Support connection through events, partnerships, and content creation across different mediums (email, audio, video). Leverage our key talent-facing channels (e.g. BuiltIn, LinkedIn, Glassdoor, Instagram, TikTok, etc.) Train our team on storytelling and talent branding best practices.
- Create Magical Candidate Experiences. Develop candidate personas and design candidate-facing communications across all channels (e.g. prospecting, third-party job boards, social media, email campaigns, etc.)
- Own Award Recognition. Create and implement a best place to work awards strategy and identification of other award associations to build SevenRooms’ brand.
Who You Are
- 3-5 years of professional experience showcasing your love of storytelling
- You enjoy getting to know people and amplify their stories to show the human side (the best side) of the work experience
- You’ve actively participated in social media communities and create content that makes a positive impact
- You love harnessing your creativity in your day-to-day work and doing so at scale
- You are a strong verbal and written communicator who can connect with a variety of audiences.
- You understand the nuances and differences between mediums and have a knack for working with an array of applications for ie: Canva, Adobe, WordPress.
What We Offer
- A fresh start with a flexible and independent working schedule: SevenRooms provides all employees with their first two (2) weeks of employment as paid time off to relax and recharge before starting their journey with us. You’ll also have access to unlimited paid time off, including tenure-based PTO minimums, paid parental leave, and the option to work anywhere at any time.
- Fair and equitable compensation: Our compensation packages are competitive based on external market data. At SevenRooms, you can expect fair pay for your hard work and dedication to helping us transform the hospitality industry. In addition, we also offer equity in our growing organization.
- Comprehensive benefits package: We offer a full slate of benefits for our employees and their families: comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits, commuter benefits, gym reimbursement, 401K plan, and unique wellness offerings that include One Medical, Spring Health, Carrot, and Headspace.
- Employee programs and recognition: Through our Roomie’s Choice program, all employees at SevenRooms receive a monthly stipend to spend however they see fit. You’ll receive an additional monthly dining credit to use towards SevenRooms clients and a unique milestone reward for every year you’re a part of our team.
- Opportunities for training and professional development: Your manager will partner with you on establishing quarterly objectives that not only benefit the company but aid in your overall career development and advancement. SevenRooms also provides financial support for continuing education, certifications, or participation in external training programs.
SevenRooms is trusted by thousands of hospitality operators around the globe, from local independent restaurants to multi-concept hospitality groups like MGM Resorts International, Wolfgang Puck, Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group, Bloomin' Brands and more. Together with our clients, we power tens of millions of guest experiences across the globe every month.
SevenRooms is a guest experience platform that helps hospitality operators connect data across the guest journey. We enable operators to automatically drive revenue & profitability by leveraging data to build direct relationships, deliver exceptional experiences, and increase repeat business.
Founded in 2011, SevenRooms is venture-backed by Amazon, Comcast Ventures and Providence Strategic Growth. We were included on Inc.‘s annual Best Workplaces & Forbes’ Best Startup Employers lists in 2020.
SevenRooms is an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. We understand the importance of creating a more diverse and inclusive workplace and celebrate our employees for their differences.
View our Prospective Employee Privacy Notice by visiting https://bit.ly/3iUUpYK