Open Position / July 7, 2021
Technical Support Engineer
SevenRooms is a guest experience platform that helps hospitality operators connect data across the guest journey. We enable operators to automatically drive revenue & profitability by leveraging data to build direct relationships, deliver exceptional experiences, and increase repeat business. Founded in 2011, SevenRooms is venture-backed by Amazon, Comcast Ventures and Providence Strategic Growth. We were included on Inc.‘s annual Best Workplaces & Forbes’ Best Startup Employers lists in 2020.
About The Role
At SevenRooms, we are looking for an experienced Technical Support Engineer to manage and solve client support cases. Reporting directly to the Engineering Manager, you will leverage technology and software to solve problems and maximize productivity and efficiency for our clients.
What You’ll Do
- Product Support: Manage client support cases on a daily basis, and document customer interactions and resolutions in Zendesk
- Partner Cross-Functionally: Partner with internal teams including Product, Engineering, Sales, and Customer Success to identify and resolve Tier 2 product, feature, and integration issues; provide customer feedback and insights to inform product roadmap
- Quality Assurance: Perform detailed QA of application and customer environment issues
- Documentation: Become a SevenRooms product expert, and contribute to our technical knowledge base and support documentation
- Technical Aptitude: Assist with coding and producing out-of-box and custom client projects
- Identify Solutions: Research, diagnose, troubleshoot and identify solutions to resolve system issues
Who You Are
- 3+ years of experience in a technical support or product management role; B2B and/or SaaS experience preferred
- Experience using Zendesk, Jira, and Salesforce a plus
- A commitment to providing extraordinary customer experiences and the tenacity to drive issues to resolution
- Experience authoring and administering documents for training and knowledge bases
- Strong analytical, problem-solving ability paired with strong organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication
What We Offer
- Fair and equitable compensation: Salaries for our positions are based on market data. At SevenRooms, you can expect fair pay for your hard work and dedication to helping us transform the hospitality industry. In addition, we also offer equity in our growing organization.
- Comprehensive benefits package: A full slate of benefits coverage including: medical, dental, vision, pre-tax commuter options, gym reimbursements, 401K, and unique wellness memberships through OneMedical (primary care), Aaptive (virtual workouts), Carrot (fertility and pregnancy benefits), Headspace (mindfulness exercises), Quit Genius (coaching to help employees quit smoking), and Spring Health (personalized mental healthcare).
- Flexible and independent working schedule: We offer unlimited vacation because we trust you to take the time you need to recharge and be your most productive self.
- Opportunities for training and professional development: Your manager will partner with you on establishing quarterly objectives that not only benefit the company but aid in your overall development as a leader in the industry.
SevenRooms is an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. We understand the importance of creating a more diverse and inclusive workplace and celebrate our employees for their differences.
View our Prospective Employee Privacy Notice by visiting https://bit.ly/3iUUpYK