Through meaningful experiences and innovative technology solutions, SevenRooms is on a mission to transform the hospitality industry. We built a platform that delivers the ingredients for hospitality owners to be able to provide guests with extraordinary moments.
Our mission matters now, more than ever. Our guest experience and retention platform empowers restaurant and hospitality operators around the world to take back control of their business, deliver on world-class guest experiences, and revitalize their business to grow even stronger from where they were before the pandemic. We believe our technology delivers solutions that operators need to restore and enhance their businesses, while also rebuilding the communities where people live and work.
We invite you to take a seat at the table, share your voice and perspective, and contribute as an owner to help us grow further than we have ever imagined. We are currently accepting candidate applications to work from anywhere in the world where we have business operations.
The Team & Role
We are looking for a Technical Support Representative to join our growing team in NAM. You will work directly with hospitality operators across the globe to troubleshoot issues, instruct and teach product functionality, and strategize to maximize our customers' Return of Investment. This role is imperative in advancing our mission to provide world class customer support to our clients.
You will employ your experience responding to tickets, answering phone calls, and creating tailored product strategies to assist our clients in a thoughtful manner. As an independent and self-sustaining worker, you'll approach your work with empathy, integrity, and a desire for growth – having a natural curiosity to not only ask how a feature works, but why. Most importantly, you'll be motivated by our clients' happiness; provide technical and business solutions to improve retention and make their lives easier! You will report to the Director of Customer Support.
Our next Technical Support Representative will have the choice to work the following shifts:
- Monday – Friday: 3 PM – 12 AM EST | 12 PM – 9 PM PST
- Monday – Friday: 9 AM – 6 PM EST | 6 AM – 3 PM PST
The SevenRooms Support Team is composed of unique and driven individuals possessing skills across the board that empower us to collaborate. Blending approaches that suit all personalities, we love solving problems, strategizing with clients, and view daily challenges as opportunities to grow as individuals. This team goes above and beyond to get to the extra mile to help clients, while balancing our efforts with great team chemistry and plenty of laughs!
What You’ll Do
- Technical Support: Resolve customer queries by email and phone in a prompt and efficient manner
- Strategic Support: Allow customers to unlock maximum return on investment by providing prescriptive, thoughtful, and efficient setups and solutions that show a fundamental understanding of our platform along with their our goals.
- Product Expertise: Maintain a comprehensive knowledge of the SevenRooms platform across the organization and down to individual clients.
- Documentation: Document problem resolution steps across all clients.
- Prioritization: Identify issues based on the severity of customer impact.
Who You Are
- 1+ years working in a high leverage, customer facing support role or strategic account management role (ideally within the B2B, SaaS, and/or hospitality industry)
- Familiarity with Zendesk, Jira, Salesforce, or similar support platforms
- Outstanding written and oral communication
- Highly-collaborative, positive, go-getter attitude
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced startup environment; ability to juggle multiple questions, requests, and bug reports at once, practicing excellent follow-through techniques
- Proven track record in building positive relationships with clients
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving abilities
- Technical aptitude and understanding of the hospitality software industry
What We Offer
- A fresh start with a flexible and independent working schedule: SevenRooms provides all employees with their first two (2) weeks of employment as paid time off to relax and recharge before starting their journey with us. You’ll also have access to unlimited paid time off, including tenure-based PTO minimums, paid parental leave, and the option to work anywhere at any time.
- Fair and equitable compensation: Our compensation packages are competitive based on external market data. At SevenRooms, you can expect fair pay for your hard work and dedication to helping us transform the hospitality industry. In addition, we also offer equity in our growing organization.
- Comprehensive benefits package: We offer a full slate of benefits for our employees and their families: comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits, commuter benefits, gym reimbursement, 401K plan, and unique wellness offerings that include One Medical, Spring Health, Carrot, and Headspace.
- Employee programs and recognition: Through our Roomie’s Choice program, all employees at SevenRooms receive a monthly stipend to spend however they see fit. You’ll receive an additional monthly dining credit to use towards SevenRooms clients and a unique milestone reward for every year you’re a part of our team.
- Opportunities for training and professional development: Your manager will partner with you on establishing quarterly objectives that not only benefit the company but aid in your overall career development and advancement. SevenRooms also provides financial support for continuing education, certifications, or participation in external training programs.
SevenRooms is a guest experience and retention platform that helps hospitality operators unlock the full revenue potential of their data. From neighborhood restaurants and bars to international, multi-concept hospitality groups, the end-to-end platform enables operators to build direct guest relationships, deliver exceptional experiences and bring more guests back, more often. The full suite of products includes reservation, waitlist and table management, online ordering, mobile order & pay, review aggregation, and marketing automation. SevenRooms empowers operators to own, analyze and optimize every step of the guest journey, enabling a more data-driven approach to hospitality.
Founded in 2011 and venture-backed by Amazon, Comcast Ventures, PSG and Highgate, SevenRooms has dining, hotel F&B, nightlife, sporting and entertainment clients in more than 250 cities worldwide, including: Bloomin’ Brands, MGM Resorts International, Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group, Jumeirah Group, Hilton Hotels, The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas, Harrods, Wolfgang Puck, Michael Mina, sbe, LDV Hospitality, Bagatelle, Altamarea Group, AELTC (Wimbledon), Giordano’s, D&D London, The Wolseley Hospitality Group, Zuma, Live Nation and Topgolf.
SevenRooms has been recognized as a top employer for its people-first approach by publications including:
- Inc. Best Workplaces (2022, 2020)
- Ragan’s Platinum HR Awards Finalist (2022)
- Built in Best Places to Work NYC (2022, 2021, 2020)
- Built in Best Place to Work NYC – Midsize Companies (2022)
- VentureFizz Unique PTO (2022)
- Forbes Best Startup Employers (2022)
SevenRooms is an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. We understand the importance of creating a more diverse and inclusive workplace and celebrate our employees for their differences.
View our Prospective Employee Privacy Notice by visiting https://bit.ly/3iUUpYK