Through meaningful experiences and innovative technology solutions, SevenRooms is on a mission to transform the hospitality industry. We built a platform that delivers the ingredients for hospitality owners to be able to provide guests with extraordinary moments.
Our mission matters now, more than ever. Our guest experience and retention platform empowers restaurant and hospitality operators around the world to take back control of their business, deliver on world-class guest experiences, and revitalize their business to grow even stronger from where they were before the pandemic. We believe our technology delivers solutions that operators need to restore and enhance their businesses, while also rebuilding the communities where people live and work.
We invite you to take a seat at the table, share your voice and perspective, and contribute as an owner to help us grow further than we have ever imagined. We are currently accepting candidate applications to work from anywhere in the world where we have business operations.
The Team & Role
We are looking for a Technical Support Representative to work directly with hospitality operators across the globe to troubleshoot issues, instruct and teach product functionality, and strategize to maximize our customers’ ROI. This role is essential in advancing our mission to provide world class customer support to our clients.
You will utilize your experience responding to tickets, answering phone calls, and crafting tailored product strategies to assist our clients in a swift and efficient manner. As a resourceful, tenacious, and self-sufficient worker, you’ll approach your work with empathy, integrity, and a desire for continuous growth – having a natural curiosity to not only ask how a feature works, but why. Most importantly, you’ll be motivated by our clients’ happiness; providing technical and business solutions to improve retention and make their lives easier!
The schedule for this full-time position is:
- Monday-Friday 9am-6pm (EST)
The SevenRooms Support Team is composed of unique and driven individuals possessing skills across the board that empower us to collaborate like a true team. Blending a proactive and reactive approach, we love solving problems, strategizing with clients, and leveraging daily challenges as opportunities to continually grow as individuals. This team is the definition of “work hard, play hard”, regularly going the extra yard to help clients, while balancing our efforts with great team chemistry and plenty of laughs!
What You’ll Do
- Technical Support: Resolve customer queries via email and phone in a prompt manner to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Strategic Account Management: Enable customers to unlock maximum return on investment by providing prescriptive, thoughtful, and efficient setups and solutions that show a fundamental understanding of our platform along with their business goals.
- Product Expertise: Maintain a thorough knowledge and understanding of the SevenRooms platform across the organization and down to individual clients.
- Documentation: Document problem resolution steps across all clients.
- Prioritization: Identify, organize, and prioritize issues based on the severity of customer impact.
- Process and Tooling: Learning to use, and understanding when to apply multiple systems and solutions used both internally and externally to log and pull relevant data and track key functions for use in daily tasks.
Who You Are
- 1+ years working in a high leverage, customer facing support role or strategic account management role (ideally within the B2B, SaaS, and/or hospitality industry).
- Familiarity with Zendesk, Jira, Salesforce, or similar support platforms
- Outstanding written and oral communication
- Highly-collaborative, positive, go-getter attitude
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced startup environment; ability to juggle multiple questions, requests, and bug reports at once, practicing excellent follow-through techniques
- Proven track record in building positive relationships with clients
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving abilities
- Technical aptitude and understanding of the hospitality software industry
What We Offer
- Fair and equitable compensation: Our compensation packages are competitive based on external market data. At SevenRooms, you can expect fair pay for your hard work and dedication to helping us transform the hospitality industry. In addition, we also offer equity in our growing organization.
- Comprehensive benefits package: A full slate of benefits coverage including: medical, dental, vision, pre-tax commuter options, gym reimbursements, 401K, and unique wellness memberships through OneMedical (primary care), Aaptive (virtual workouts), Carrot (fertility and pregnancy benefits), Headspace (mindfulness exercises), Quit Genius (coaching to help employees quit smoking), and Spring Health (personalized mental healthcare).
- Flexible and independent working schedule: We offer unlimited vacation because we trust you to take the time you need to recharge and be your most productive self.
- Opportunities for training and professional development: Your manager will partner with you on establishing quarterly objectives that not only benefit the company but aid in your overall development as a leader in the industry.
SevenRooms is an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. We understand the importance of creating a more diverse and inclusive workplace and celebrate our employees for their differences.
View our Prospective Employee Privacy Notice by visiting https://bit.ly/3iUUpYK