The Team & Role
We are looking for a Technical Support Representative to join our growing team in EMEA. You will work directly with hospitality operators across the globe to troubleshoot issues, instruct and teach product functionality, and strategize to maximize our customers' Return of Investment. This role is imperative in advancing our mission to provide world class customer support to our clients.
You will employ your experience responding to tickets, answering phone calls, and creating tailored product strategies to assist our clients in a thoughtful manner. As an independent and self-sustaining worker, you'll approach your work with empathy, integrity, and a desire for growth – having a natural curiosity to not only ask how a feature works, but why. Most importantly, you'll be motivated by our clients' happiness; provide technical and business solutions to improve retention and make their lives easier! You will report to the Manager, International Customer Support.
Our next Technical Support Representative will work the following shift:
- Wednesday – Sunday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM GMT
The SevenRooms Support Team is composed of unique and driven individuals possessing skills across the board that empower us to collaborate. Blending approaches that suit all personalities, we love solving problems, strategizing with clients, and view daily challenges as opportunities to grow as individuals. This team goes above and beyond to go the extra mile to help clients, while balancing our efforts with great team chemistry and plenty of laughs!
What You’ll Do
- Technical Support: Resolve customer queries by email and phone in a prompt and efficient manner
- Strategic Support: Allow customers to unlock maximum return on investment by providing prescriptive, thoughtful, and efficient setups and solutions that show a fundamental understanding of our platform along with their our goals.
- Product Expertise: Maintain a comprehensive knowledge of the SevenRooms platform across the organisation and down to individual clients.
- Documentation: Document problem resolution steps across all clients.
- Prioritisation: Identify issues based on the severity of customer impact.
- Process and Tooling: Learning to use, and understanding when to apply multiple systems and solutions used both internally and externally to log and pull relevant data and track important functions for use in daily tasks.
Who You Are
- 1+ years working in a high leverage, customer facing support role or strategic account management role (ideally within the B2B, SaaS, and/or hospitality industry)
- Familiarity with Zendesk, Jira, Salesforce, or similar support platforms
- Outstanding written and oral communication
- Highly-collaborative, positive, go-getter attitude
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced startup environment; ability to juggle multiple questions, requests, and bug reports at once, practicing excellent follow-through techniques
- Proven track record in building positive relationships with clients
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving abilities
- Technical aptitude and understanding of the hospitality software industry
What We Offer
- A fresh start with a flexible and independent working schedule: SevenRooms provides all employees with their first two (2) weeks of employment as paid time off to relax and recharge before starting their journey with us. You’ll also have access to unlimited paid time off, including tenure-based PTO minimums and the option to work anywhere at any time.
- Equitable compensation: Our compensation packages are based on external market data. At SevenRooms, you can expect to be paid well for your contributions towards transforming the hospitality industry. We also offer equity for all employees as part of our commitment to everyone being an owner and working together to build an outstanding company.
- Comprehensive benefits package: SevenRooms provides access to private medical coverage, life insurance, and income protection.
- Employee programs and recognition: Through our Roomie’s Choice program, all employees at SevenRooms receive a monthly stipend to spend however they see fit. You’ll receive an additional quarterly dining credit to use towards SevenRooms clients and a unique milestone reward for every year you’re a part of our team.
- Opportunities for training and professional development: Your manager will partner with you on establishing quarterly objectives that not only benefit the company but aid in your overall career development and advancement. SevenRooms also provides financial support for continuing education, certifications, or participation in external training programs.
SevenRooms is a guest experience and retention platform that helps hospitality operators create exceptional experiences that drive revenue and repeat business. Trusted by thousands of hospitality operators around the world, SevenRooms powers tens of millions of guest experiences each month across both on- and off-premises. From neighborhood restaurants and bars to international, multi-concept hospitality groups, SevenRooms is transforming the industry by empowering operators to take back control of their businesses to build direct guest relationships, deliver exceptional experiences and drive more visits and orders, more often. The full suite of products includes reservation, waitlist and table management, online ordering, mobile order & pay, review aggregation, email marketing and marketing automation.
Founded in 2011 and venture-backed by Amazon, Comcast Ventures and PSG, SevenRooms has dining, hotel F&B, nightlife and entertainment clients globally, including: Marriott International, MGM Resorts International, Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group, Wynn Resorts, Jumeirah Group, Hard Rock Hotels & Resorts, Wolfgang Puck, Michael Mina, Bloomin’ Brands, José Andrés Group, Union Square Hospitality Group, Australian Venue Company, The Wolseley Hospitality Group, Dishoom, Live Nation and Topgolf.
SevenRooms has been recognized as a top employer for its people-first approach by publications including:
- Inc. Best Workplaces (2023, 2022, 2020)
- Inc. 5000 (2023, 2022)
- Ragan’s Platinum HR Awards Finalist (2022)
- Built in Best Places to Work NYC (2023, 2022, 2021, 2020)
- Built in Best Place to Work NYC – Midsize Companies (2023, 2022)
- VentureFizz Unique PTO (2022)
- Forbes Best Startup Employers (2022)
SevenRooms is an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex (including pregnancy and related conditions), national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability (physical or mental), gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, veteran status, citizenship, immigration status, or any other classification, category or characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. We understand the importance of creating a more diverse and inclusive workplace and celebrate our employees for their differences.
View our Prospective Employee Privacy Notice by visiting https://bit.ly/2P6ey4M