Open Position / July 23, 2021
Technical Support Representative
SevenRooms is a guest experience platform that helps hospitality operators connect data across the guest journey. We enable operators to automatically drive revenue & profitability by leveraging data to build direct relationships, deliver exceptional experiences, and increase repeat business. Founded in 2011, SevenRooms is venture-backed by Amazon, Comcast Ventures and Providence Strategic Growth. We were included on Inc.‘s annual Best Workplaces & Forbes’ Best Startup Employers lists in 2020.
About The Role
We are looking for a Technical Support Representative to work directly with hospitality operators across the globe to troubleshoot issues, instruct and teach product functionality, and strategize to maximize our customers’ ROI. This role is essential in advancing our mission to provide world class customer support to our clients.
You will utilize your experience responding to tickets, answering phone calls, and crafting tailored product strategies to assist our clients in a swift and efficient manner. As a resourceful, tenacious, and self-sufficient worker, you’ll approach your work with empathy, integrity, and a desire for continuous growth – having a natural curiosity to not only ask how a feature works, but why. Most importantly, you’ll be motivated by our clients’ happiness; providing technical and business solutions to improve retention and make their lives easier!
The schedule for this full-time position is Monday-Friday 9am-6pm (EST).
What You’ll Do
- Technical Support: Resolve customer queries via email and phone in a prompt manner to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Strategic Account Management: Enable customers to unlock maximum return on investment by providing prescriptive, thoughtful, and efficient setups and solutions that show a fundamental understanding of our platform along with their business goals.
- Product Expertise: Maintain a thorough knowledge and understanding of the SevenRooms platform across the organization and down to individual clients.
- Documentation: Document problem resolution steps across all clients.
- Prioritization: Identify, organize, and prioritize issues based on the severity of customer impact.
- Process and Tooling: Learning to use, and understanding when to apply multiple systems and solutions used both internally and externally to log and pull relevant data and track key functions for use in daily tasks.
Who You Are
- 1+ years working in a high leverage, customer facing support role or strategic account management role (ideally within the B2B, SaaS, and/or hospitality industry).
- Familiarity with Zendesk, Jira, Salesforce, or similar support platforms
- Outstanding written and oral communication
- Highly-collaborative, positive, go-getter attitude
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced startup environment; ability to juggle multiple questions, requests, and bug reports at once, practicing excellent follow-through techniques
- Proven track record in building positive relationships with clients
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving abilities
- Technical aptitude and understanding of the hospitality software industry
What We Offer
- Fair and equitable compensation: Our compensation packages are competitive based on external market data. At SevenRooms, you can expect fair pay for your hard work and dedication to helping us transform the hospitality industry. In addition, we also offer equity in our growing organization.
- Comprehensive benefits package: A full slate of benefits coverage including: medical, dental, vision, pre-tax commuter options, gym reimbursements, 401K, and unique wellness memberships through OneMedical (primary care), Aaptive (virtual workouts), Carrot (fertility and pregnancy benefits), Headspace (mindfulness exercises), Quit Genius (coaching to help employees quit smoking), and Spring Health (personalized mental healthcare).
- Flexible and independent working schedule: We offer unlimited vacation because we trust you to take the time you need to recharge and be your most productive self.
- Opportunities for training and professional development: Your manager will partner with you on establishing quarterly objectives that not only benefit the company but aid in your overall development as a leader in the industry.
SevenRooms is an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. We understand the importance of creating a more diverse and inclusive workplace and celebrate our employees for their differences.
View our Prospective Employee Privacy Notice by visiting https://bit.ly/3iUUpYK