Through meaningful experiences and innovative technology solutions, SevenRooms is on a mission to transform the hospitality industry. We built a platform that delivers the ingredients for hospitality owners to be able to provide guests with extraordinary moments.
Our mission matters now, more than ever. Our guest experience and retention platform empowers restaurant and hospitality operators around the world to take back control of their business, deliver on world-class guest experiences, and revitalize their business to grow even stronger from where they were before the pandemic. We believe our technology delivers solutions that operators need to restore and enhance their businesses, while also rebuilding the communities where people live and work.
We invite you to take a seat at the table, share your voice and perspective, and contribute as an owner to help us grow further than we have ever imagined. We are currently accepting candidate applications to work from anywhere in the world where we have business operations.
The Team & Role
SevenRooms is hiring a Workforce Manager, CS Support to manage our contact center processes and reporting so our Technical Support Team can be successful. In this role, you will identify and implement key call center production metrics, forecast workload and staffing, and provide executive reporting to key stakeholders. This role is essential to our goal of providing best-in-class support for our clients. This role will report to the Sr. Director, GTM Ops & Enablement.
The SevenRooms CS Team is the heartbeat of our customers. We are a diverse, global team working to help our customers meet their business goals through creative problem-solving, deep product knowledge, always with a customer centric approach. Our team is a group of empathetic relationship builders, curious minds, doers, thinkers, strategizers, and friendly humans. The passion we have for the SevenRooms mission makes it easy to be obsessed with our customers.
What You’ll Do
- Call Center Operations Planning & Management: Identify and implement key call center production metrics that drive client satisfaction (service levels, average handle time, schedule adherence, etc.). Track metrics across all channels (inbound calls, email, chat, text). Create contact center planning models and ensure they are accurate and maintained.
- Workforce Planning: Develop short and long term workload forecasts (intra day, daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual), and leverage forecasts to organize work schedules in order to meet Technical Support Team objectives. Calculate utilization and shrinkage. Collect and maintain schedule preferences, and resolve scheduling conflicts. Leverage data to optimize staffing/resourcing needs and system resources.
- Cross-functional Collaboration: Conduct meetings with relevant departments regarding forecast and workload requirements that may impact other staffing needs and budgeting. Train leaders on workforce optimization tools (i.e. codes for busy/unavailable time, meetings, training etc.) and how key call center production metrics impact service level targets and customer experience.
- Reporting & Insights: Provide regular reporting and updates to Customer Success leadership and key executive stakeholders around workload trends and staffing requirements. Participate in vendor research and applications related to call distribution, omni channel solutions, and forecasting and scheduling solutions. Provide support on other CS projects as needed.
What Does Success Look Like?
- You enable our Technical Support Team and cross-functional leaders to align on SLAs and innovate around service delivery.
- You develop and manage accurate workforce planning processes and forecasting.
- You will enable our Technical Support Team to continue to grow and develop, and collaborate with the team lead to support coaching/training initiatives as needed.
Who You Are
- Required workforce management experience in contact center operations or other fast-paced complex service and/or operational environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to effectively present data, analysis and results
- Strong understanding of statistical analysis
- Excellent customer service skills
- Aptitude for learning new software and adoption of new technologies
- Experience with workforce management software and contact center platforms (e.g. Frontline/NICE or similar platforms)
- Omni channel scheduling experience across chat, email and voice
What We Offer
- A fresh start with a flexible and independent working schedule: SevenRooms provides all employees with their first two (2) weeks of employment as paid time off to relax and recharge before starting their journey with us. You’ll also have access to unlimited paid time off, including tenure-based PTO minimums, paid parental leave, and the option to work anywhere at any time.
- Fair and equitable compensation: Our compensation packages are competitive based on external market data. At SevenRooms, you can expect fair pay for your hard work and dedication to helping us transform the hospitality industry. In addition, we also offer equity in our growing organization.
- Comprehensive benefits package: We offer a full slate of benefits for our employees and their families: comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits, commuter benefits, gym reimbursement, 401K plan, and unique wellness offerings that include One Medical, Spring Health, Carrot, and Headspace.
- Employee programs and recognition: Through our Roomie’s Choice program, all employees at SevenRooms receive a monthly stipend to spend however they see fit. You’ll receive an additional monthly dining credit to use towards SevenRooms clients and a unique milestone reward for every year you’re a part of our team.
- Opportunities for training and professional development: Your manager will partner with you on establishing quarterly objectives that not only benefit the company but aid in your overall career development and advancement. SevenRooms also provides financial support for continuing education, certifications, or participation in external training programs.
SevenRooms is trusted by thousands of hospitality operators around the globe, from local independent restaurants to multi-concept hospitality groups like MGM Resorts International, Wolfgang Puck, Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group, Bloomin' Brands and more. Together with our clients, we power tens of millions of guest experiences across the globe every month.
Founded in 2011, SevenRooms is venture-backed by Amazon, Comcast Ventures and Providence Strategic Growth. We were included on Inc.‘s annual Best Workplaces & Forbes’ Best Startup Employers lists in 2020.
SevenRooms is an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. We understand the importance of creating a more diverse and inclusive workplace and celebrate our employees for their differences.
View our Prospective Employee Privacy Notice by visiting https://bit.ly/3iUUpYK