The Altamarea Group, led by chef Michael White, has earned more than a few accolades over the years. Recognized by the James Beard Foundation, Zagat, and The New York Times, the hospitality group has earned Michelin stars for Marea and Ai Fiori and has additional restaurant locations across NYC, DC, NJ, Istanbul, Asia and an upcoming expansion in the Middle East.
But after over 10 years in business, the hospitality group needed a reservation, seating, and guest management system to achieve greater profitability and enhance their focus on personal relationships with their guests.
In this case study, you'll hear from Altamarea Group's Chief Financial Officer as well as their Managing Director of Marketing and Sales about how they used SevenRooms to:
- Connect guest profiles across all properties
- Eliminate cover fees for reservation booking
- Automate event ticketing and payments
- Increase website bookings by 300%
- Cut 3rd party costs by 50%