Grid On Mobile Is Here
View seating for an entire shift at once. Drag and drop reservations to where they fit. And add walk-ins where there's space. Just like Tetris!
When you drag and drop a reservation, you can see auto-assigned reservations update to new tables in real-time. Pretty cool, right?
This update comes to the iOS app as part of updating to version 4.1, along with:
- Google Slide-Out: Need more info on a guest? Google them in-app.
- Guest Feedback on Reservation History: Now you can see an arriving guest's feedback from any previous meals, to pass along to the server.
- Adding Future Reservations to Specific Table: Now, you can choose a client's favorite table and we'll show you future availability.
- Mark As "Left" Faster: Click on a table, and we'll show you the "Left" option to update table status in fewer seconds.
- Star Printer Integration: Chit printing is no longer limited to Epson printers.
XLXS Export for Clients and Reservations
Before: Client and reservation exports from web were capped at 65,000 rows.
Now: Exports can handle over 1 million rows. That’s a 1438% increase in export capacity!
This update applies to both dining and nightlife accounts.
Opera Integration Is Officially Live
Hotels, this one’s for you!
If you use property management system (PMS) Opera to manage your room reservations, you can now bridge the gap between your rooms and your F&B.
How It Works: When you add a walk-in or new reservation from web or mobile, you can now find and connect an existing guest profile at your property or another in the group by searching:
- Opera confirmation number
- Room number
Example of when this comes in handy: A guest staying at your hotel arrives at your F&B outlet and says “I’m staying in room 115.” You can search “115” in SevenRooms to quickly connect their profile to the associated walk-in party.