Client Onboarding Specialist
New York, NY
SevenRooms is a guest experience platform that helps hospitality operators connect data across the guest journey. We enable operators to automatically drive revenue & profitability by leveraging data to build direct relationships, deliver exceptional experiences, and increase repeat business. Founded in 2011, SevenRooms is venture-backed by Amazon, Comcast Ventures and Providence Strategic Growth. We were included on Inc.‘s annual Best Workplaces & Forbes’ Best Startup Employers lists in 2020.
About the Role
We are looking for a Client Onboarding Specialist who will develop and implement configuration and launch strategies for our clients. In this role, you will understand customers' current challenges in order to accelerate timely product adoption. Throughout this role you will continue to provide support for clients in the onboarding phase to ensure their long-term success.
What You’ll Do
- Assist restaurants across the globe to get up and running on the SevenRooms Platform
- Successfully and effectively manage simultaneous, diverse implementation projects on schedule, and with high customer satisfaction; projects include implementation of different solutions including reservation, waitlist, & table management; online ordering, POS, marketing automation, and more
- Develop and manage all client onboarding activities from project kick-off, training, configuration, data migration and launch to accelerate time to first value
- Be a product expert, able to help clients learn the platform effectively and optimize their utilization based off their business needs
- Collaborate directly with various external stakeholders to confirm goals, driving implementation of SevenRooms at their venue and tailor configuration and communication toward those those goals
- Partner with Customer Success Managers and Sales Representatives to support customers toward product adoption
Who You Are
- 1-2+ years of experience working in challenging, customer-facing roles, ideally within the SaaS industry or hospitality technology
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Detail-oriented, strong critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Strong project management experience
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, startup environment
- Knowledge of JIRA, Salesforce, Totango a plus but not required
What We Offer
- Competitive salaries and flexible work life balance
- Equity share in a growing business
- Unlimited Vacation. We trust you to take the time you need to be your most productive self.
- A full slate of benefits coverage including: medical, dental, vision, and pre-tax commuter benefits, gym reimbursements, and unique memberships through One Medical and Perkspot
- 401k plan
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status.
View our Prospective Employee Privacy Notice by visiting https://bit.ly/3iUUpYK