Through meaningful experiences and innovative technology solutions, SevenRooms is on a mission to transform the hospitality industry. We built a platform that delivers the ingredients for hospitality owners to be able to provide guests with extraordinary moments.
Our mission matters now, more than ever. Our guest experience and retention platform empowers restaurant and hospitality operators around the world to take back control of their business, deliver on world-class guest experiences, and revitalize their business to grow even stronger from where they were before the pandemic. We believe our technology delivers solutions that operators need to restore and enhance their businesses, while also rebuilding the communities where people live and work.
We invite you to take a seat at the table, share your voice and perspective, and contribute as an owner to help us grow further than we have ever imagined. We are currently accepting candidate applications to work from anywhere in the world where we have business operations.
The Team & Role
We are looking for an Associate Product Manager with a specialized focus on data and reporting who will be responsible for creating a great in-app reporting experience for our customers by understanding and becoming an expert in the relationships of data that power reporting. Your work will be rooted in designing a product that helps operators and managers answer their most important questions with data, understanding how to improve, and power their growth with unique differentiated insights. You will be joining a 10 person product team and reporting to our Director of Product.
The Data & Reporting team– within the broader Product organization– is specifically focused on – data infrastructure, data relationships, and enabling customer self-service reporting. The Data & Reporting team builds next generation reporting, insights, and revenue optimization experiences for restaurant operators. Leveraging all the power and customizability of the SevenRooms platform, this small but mighty team is looking for an analytical, curious, collaborative, customer-obsessed, and detail-oriented Product Manager to innovate in one of the deepest parts of our product, dreaming up an entire user experience from end to end.
What You’ll Do
- Project Management: Anticipate bottlenecks, provide support for reporting projects, make tradeoffs, balance the business needs versus technical constraints. Get in front of stakeholders to prioritize and execute on key functionality.
- Product Management: Define business and product requirements; help cross-functional teams execute on product plans to deliver results; Function as the Product Owner of a development team to define, build, deliver and iterate on capabilities.
- Collaboration: Collaborate closely with stakeholders throughout SevenRooms to obtain buy-in for product initiatives and to set expectations
- Analytics Product Ownership: Research, analyze, and interview customers to understand their requirements and operational needs. Research and analyze competitive offerings and Customer Support cases and translate these into feature specs or product improvements to be delivered back to clients, prioritizing items that create the highest impact for SevenRooms. Understand the market landscape of business intelligence specifically built for restaurants.
Who You Are
- 1+ years of proficiency with analytics/reporting products; 3+ years of B2B SaaS application experience required
- Familiarity with reporting, business intelligence, data analytics tools such as Looker, MixPanel, Amplitude, Tableau, CRM-platform reporting. Comfortable with SQL queries.
- Experience working with external executive-level partners or clients, including expectation setting, discovery and collaboration, and successful delivery of offerings
- Experience working closely with successful product launches, supporting launches including focusing on customer and company needs
- Experience working with engineering teams and familiarity with Agile/SDLC highly encouraged but not required
- Customer first mindset – or the ability to quickly understand a specific client domain and identify the trends and opportunities in that space in addition to solving for individual customers
- Curiosity to dig several layers deep into solutions with an eye toward continuous improvement
- Experience working in Hospitality and knowledge of restaurant and hotel operators preferred but not required
- An open mind & flexibility around testing new approaches and the ability to harness failures and turn them into wins
What We Offer
- A fresh start with a flexible and independent working schedule: SevenRooms provides all employees with their first two (2) weeks of employment as paid time off to relax and recharge before starting their journey with us. You’ll also have access to unlimited paid time off, including tenure-based PTO minimums, paid parental leave, and the option to work anywhere at any time.
- Fair and equitable compensation: Our compensation packages are competitive based on external market data. At SevenRooms, you can expect fair pay for your hard work and dedication to helping us transform the hospitality industry. In addition, we also offer equity in our growing organization.
- Comprehensive benefits package: We offer a full slate of benefits for our employees and their families: comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits, commuter benefits, gym reimbursement, 401K plan, and unique wellness offerings that include One Medical, Spring Health, Carrot, and Headspace.
- Employee programs and recognition: Through our Roomie’s Choice program, all employees at SevenRooms receive a monthly stipend to spend however they see fit. You’ll receive an additional monthly dining credit to use towards SevenRooms clients and a unique milestone reward for every year you’re a part of our team.
- Opportunities for training and professional development: Your manager will partner with you on establishing quarterly objectives that not only benefit the company but aid in your overall career development and advancement. SevenRooms also provides financial support for continuing education, certifications, or participation in external training programs.
SevenRooms is trusted by thousands of hospitality operators around the globe, from local independent restaurants to multi-concept hospitality groups like MGM Resorts International, Wolfgang Puck, Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group, Bloomin' Brands and more. Together with our clients, we power tens of millions of guest experiences across the globe every month.
Founded in 2011, SevenRooms is venture-backed by Amazon, Comcast Ventures and Providence Strategic Growth. We were included on Inc.‘s annual Best Workplaces & Forbes’ Best Startup Employers lists in 2020.
SevenRooms is an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. We understand the importance of creating a more diverse and inclusive workplace and celebrate our employees for their differences.
View our Prospective Employee Privacy Notice by visiting https://bit.ly/3iUUpYK