Open Position / June 2, 2023
Enterprise Customer Success Mgr.
The Team & Role
The SevenRooms CS Team is the heartbeat of our customers. We are a diverse, global team working to help our customers meet their business goals through creative problem-solving, data and deep product knowledge, always with a customer-centric approach. We are a group of empathetic relationship builders, curious minds, hard workers, thinkers, strategizers, and friendly humans. The passion we have for the SevenRooms mission makes it easy to be obsessed with our customers.
We are looking for a passionate Enterprise Customer Success Manager who will help us ensure the long-term success of our enterprise customers. You will be there to support them once the contract is signed, through the deployment, training, and onboarding, and the entire lifecycle of the client. You love hospitality and have possibly even worked in the hospitality space. You are intrigued by operations and logistics and solving the next puzzle. You are organized, love to multitask, seek challenges, excitement and a fast-paced environment. Most importantly, you want to be a part of an awesome and hardworking software startup changing the world of hospitality.
This is a full-time position and will report to the Senior Director, Enterprise Success.
What You'll Do
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to our enterprise customers
- Lead account strategy to understand customer requirements, and tailor-fit product capabilities and business relations accordingly
- Ensure customer needs and challenges are communicated and understood by executive and operational teams; anticipate future customer needs and proactively advocate internally to address them
- Responsible for understanding customer’s KPIs, becoming a trusted advisor and educator to enable customers to realize the full potential of SevenRooms
- Monitor account performance and utilization of SevenRooms, using data to track key account metrics; plan and lead strategic on-sites with enterprise partners to maintain high levels of engagement across a broad group of internal and external stakeholders
- Identify new ways our platform can enable our partners to differentiate themselves in the market
- Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed
Who You Are
- 5+years working in customer-facing roles within the SaaS space, proven experience in a Customer Success or Account Management role
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills; email and phone professionalism and charisma
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Built and implemented systems and process for internal communication
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects while paying strict attention to detail
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- Passion for the hospitality tech space
What We Offer
- A fresh start with a flexible and independent working schedule: SevenRooms provides all employees with their first two (2) weeks of employment as paid time off to relax and recharge before starting their journey with us. You’ll also have access to unlimited paid time off, including tenure-based PTO minimums and the option to work anywhere at any time.
- Fair and equitable compensation: Our compensation packages are competitive based on external market data. At SevenRooms, you can expect fair pay for your hard work and dedication to helping us transform the hospitality industry. In addition, we also offer equity in our growing organization.
- Comprehensive benefits package: SevenRooms provides access to private medical coverage, life insurance, and income protection.
- Employee programs and recognition: Through our Roomie’s Choice program, all employees at SevenRooms receive a monthly stipend to spend however they see fit. You’ll receive an additional monthly dining credit to use towards SevenRooms clients and a unique milestone reward for every year you’re a part of our team.
- Opportunities for training and professional development: Your manager will partner with you on establishing quarterly objectives that not only benefit the company but aid in your overall career development and advancement. SevenRooms also provides financial support for continuing education, certifications, or participation in external training programs.
SevenRooms is a guest experience and retention platform that helps hospitality operators unlock the full revenue potential of their data. From neighborhood restaurants and bars to international, multi-concept hospitality groups, the end-to-end platform enables operators to build direct guest relationships, deliver exceptional experiences and bring more guests back, more often. The full suite of products includes reservation, waitlist and table management, online ordering, mobile order & pay, review aggregation, and marketing automation. SevenRooms empowers operators to own, analyze and optimize every step of the guest journey, enabling a more data-driven approach to hospitality.
Founded in 2011 and venture-backed by Amazon, Comcast Ventures, PSG and Highgate, SevenRooms has dining, hotel F&B, nightlife, sporting and entertainment clients in more than 250 cities worldwide, including: Bloomin’ Brands, MGM Resorts International, Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group, Jumeirah Group, Hilton Hotels, The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas, Harrods, Wolfgang Puck, Michael Mina, sbe, LDV Hospitality, Bagatelle, Altamarea Group, AELTC (Wimbledon), Giordano’s, D&D London, The Wolseley Hospitality Group, Zuma, Live Nation and Topgolf.
SevenRooms has been recognized as a top employer for its people-first approach by publications including:
- Inc. Best Workplaces (2022, 2020)
- Inc. 5000 (2022)
- Ragan’s Platinum HR Awards Finalist (2022)
- Built in Best Places to Work NYC (2022, 2021, 2020)
- Built in Best Place to Work NYC – Midsize Companies (2022)
- VentureFizz Unique PTO (2022)
- Forbes Best Startup Employers (2022)
*Please be aware that our team will ONLY reach out from email addresses ending in @sevenrooms.com (for example, [email protected] or [email protected]) and we will not use text messages for any initial outreach or interest on your application. In addition, SevenRooms will never ask for any financial commitment from an applicant as part of the recruitment process, and the first step of any SevenRooms interview process will be an initial phone or video interview conducted by one of our in-house recruiters. If you suspect any suspicious activity related to your application, please reach out to: [email protected].*
SevenRooms is an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex (including pregnancy and related conditions), national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability (physical or mental), gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, veteran status, citizenship, immigration status, or any other classification, category or characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. We understand the importance of creating a more diverse and inclusive workplace and celebrate our employees for their differences.
View our Prospective Employee Privacy Notice by visiting https://bit.ly/2P6ey4M