Through meaningful experiences and innovative technology solutions, SevenRooms is on a mission to transform the hospitality industry. We built a platform that delivers the ingredients for hospitality owners to be able to provide guests with extraordinary moments.
Our mission matters now, more than ever. Our guest experience and retention platform empowers restaurant and hospitality operators around the world to take back control of their business, deliver on world-class guest experiences, and revitalize their business to grow even stronger from where they were before the pandemic. We believe our technology delivers solutions that operators need to restore and enhance their businesses, while also rebuilding the communities where people live and work.
We invite you to take a seat at the table, share your voice and perspective, and contribute as an owner to help us grow further than we have ever imagined. We are currently accepting candidate applications to work from anywhere in the world where we have business operations.
The Team & Role
We are looking for an Implementation Manager at SevenRooms who will be responsible for driving initiatives aimed at a timely and accurate rollout of our platform for Enterprise customers. This role requires a holistic approach to the implementation lifecycle, including providing guidance throughout the on-boarding process and the ability to consistently communicate the value of SevenRooms. The role is essential in the success of ensuring high adoption and overall customer lifetime value.
The SevenRooms Customer Success Team is the heartbeat of our customers. We are a diverse, global team working to help our customers meet their business goals through creative problem-solving, deep product knowledge, always with a customer centric approach. You will be joining a growing team and reporting directly to the Regional Lead. Our team is a group of empathetic relationship builders, curious minds, doers, thinkers, strategizers, and friendly humans.
What You’ll Do
- Collaboration: Work cross-functionally with teams at SevenRooms to ensure a consistent client experience from pre-sale to implementation for each onboarded and integrated customer.
- Enterprise Implementation: Oversee the implementation process of enterprise accounts including launch and timeline accuracy; help Customer Success Managers ensure that customers derive maximum value from their investments with SevenRooms
- Project Management: Plan, schedule, and manage project timelines and activities from kick-off to training, ensuring each project is delivered on time and satisfies the desired outcomes of a SevenRooms implementation.
- Data Analysis: Ensure all key data is collected and entered as part of implementation to support data continuity as the client adopts new workflows within SevenRooms; be comfortable challenging clients that push back on providing complete datasets.
- Account Management: Plan and facilitate recurring project touch points to ensure clients are providing complete, quality data within expected timelines to support best practice adoption and timely-go-live.
Who You Are
- 3+ years of experience in Enterprise SaaS implementations, preferably in hospitality
- Hospitality industry experience is a plus
- Experience partnering with Fortune 1000 companies or other large enterprise accounts
- Detail-oriented with the ability to set priorities and be flexible in a high-growth environment
- Excellent written communication and presentation skills
- Solutions-oriented; proven track record of using your incredible problem-solving and interpersonal skills to achieve company goals
- Ability to build consultative relationships with C-Suite stakeholders and have working experience interacting with cross-functional teams
- Proven record of creating and maintaining project plans, monitoring open issues, and driving resolutions
- Experience with Salesforce, Zoom, Smartsheet, Google Suite, and equivalent tools
What We Offer
- A fresh start with a flexible and independent working schedule: SevenRooms provides all employees with their first two (2) weeks of employment as paid time off to relax and recharge before starting their journey with us. You’ll also have access to unlimited paid time off, including tenure-based PTO minimums and the option to work anywhere at any time.
- Fair and equitable compensation: Our compensation packages are competitive based on external market data. At SevenRooms, you can expect fair pay for your hard work and dedication to helping us transform the hospitality industry. In addition, we also offer equity in our growing organization.
- Employee programs and recognition: Through our Roomie’s Choice program, all employees at SevenRooms receive a monthly stipend to spend however they see fit. You’ll receive an additional monthly dining credit to use towards SevenRooms clients and a unique milestone reward for every year you’re a part of our team.
- Opportunities for training and professional development: Your manager will partner with you on establishing quarterly objectives that not only benefit the company but aid in your overall career development and advancement. SevenRooms also provides financial support for continuing education, certifications, or participation in external training programs.
SevenRooms is trusted by thousands of hospitality operators around the globe, from local independent restaurants to multi-concept hospitality groups like MGM Resorts International, Wolfgang Puck, Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group, Bloomin' Brands and more. Together with our clients, we power tens of millions of guest experiences across the globe every month.
Founded in 2011, SevenRooms is venture-backed by Amazon, Comcast Ventures and Providence Strategic Growth. We were included on Inc.‘s annual Best Workplaces & Forbes’ Best Startup Employers lists in 2020.
SevenRooms is an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. We understand the importance of creating a more diverse and inclusive workplace and celebrate our employees for their differences.
View our Prospective Employee Privacy Notice by visiting https://bit.ly/2P6ey4M