The Team & Role
We are looking for an enthusiastic and results-driven IT Associate to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for delivering an exceptional IT experience for our EMEA-based Roomies. You will be the eyes and ears of our team, providing end users with the support and solutions they need to achieve their goals. You will also help improve our IT processes and enhance the overall end user experience as we scale.
This role reports to our Senior Manager of IT.
What You'll Do
Onboarding and Offboarding
- Execute on our technology onboarding process for new hires (full-time employees and contractors), ensuring they have what they need to be successful; this includes hardware and software
- Execute on our technology offboarding process, ensuring assets are returned and access is appropriately revoked in a timely manner
- Support our birthright process (Role Based Access Controls – RBAC), helping new hires gain access to systems they require on the first day while maintaining least privilege principles
- Manage the procurement of our hardware supply chain, this includes but not limited to working with our international partners
Ongoing IT Support
- Be the primary first point of contact for anyone seeking technical assistance supporting a hybrid workforce (remote and in-person)
- Evaluate and resolve day-to-day general IT support tickets, troubleshooting, access management and problem escalation
- Identify the appropriate team to dispatch solution requests in order to meet our department SLA’s
- Build and maintain Self Help portal and FAQs to reduce IT touchpoints and empower end users to effectively self-sere with these resources
- Develop and design improvements to our IT support workflows that will help streamline processes and improve efficiencies of our Help Desk
Onsite IT Support/Asset Management
- Own and manage IT assets across the organization using Snipe-IT and ensure accurate reporting and data (i.e., inventory, cost, invoices)
- Organize, store and manage IT inventory including wiping devices, hardware disposal and repurposing used devices
- Maintain our on-site IT operations including networking, audio/visual, hardware troubleshooting, physical security and other onsite related responsibilities
Who You Are
- Ability to commute to our London office, as needed
- Bachelor's degree in a Computer Science, Engineering, MIS, IT or related discipline or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of experience in an IT Support or IT Operations role, preferably at a fast-growing technology startup
- Highly organized and proactive individual with the ability to multitask effectively and think critically
- Strong experience in an IT support role working with Apple hardware (i.e., MacOS, iOS, Apple Hardware) and cloud-based SaaS technologies (i.e., Okta, Google Workspaces, Zoom, Kandji,JAMF, BambooHR etc.)
- System administration experience with key corporate technologies preferred including Kandji, Intune, Okta, Google Workspaces, JIRA, Zendesk, SnipeIT and other common corporate applications
- Experience with Okta Workflows is a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; able to communicate with technical and non-technical audiences.
- Highly detail oriented and strong project management skills
- Problem solver, looking to make a meaningful difference
- Customer-driven and employee-facing mindset
- Passion for learning new things and solving complex problems
What We Offer
- A fresh start with a flexible and independent working schedule: SevenRooms provides all employees with their first two (2) weeks of employment as paid time off to relax and recharge before starting their journey with us. You’ll also have access to unlimited paid time off, including tenure-based PTO minimums and the option to work anywhere at any time.
- Equitable compensation: Our compensation packages are based on external market data. At SevenRooms, you can expect to be paid well for your contributions towards transforming the hospitality industry. We also offer equity for all employees as part of our commitment to everyone being an owner and working together to build an outstanding company.
- Comprehensive benefits package: SevenRooms provides access to private medical coverage, life insurance, and income protection.
- Employee programs and recognition: Through our Roomie’s Choice program, all employees at SevenRooms receive a monthly stipend to spend however they see fit. You’ll receive an additional quarterly dining credit to use towards SevenRooms clients and a unique milestone reward for every year you’re a part of our team.
- Opportunities for training and professional development: Your manager will partner with you on establishing quarterly objectives that not only benefit the company but aid in your overall career development and advancement. SevenRooms also provides financial support for continuing education, certifications, or participation in external training programs.
SevenRooms is a guest experience and retention platform that helps hospitality operators unlock the full revenue potential of their data. From neighborhood restaurants and bars to international, multi-concept hospitality groups, the end-to-end platform enables operators to build direct guest relationships, deliver exceptional experiences and bring more guests back, more often. The full suite of products includes reservation, waitlist and table management, online ordering, mobile order & pay, review aggregation, and marketing automation. SevenRooms empowers operators to own, analyze and optimize every step of the guest journey, enabling a more data-driven approach to hospitality.
Founded in 2011 and venture-backed by Amazon, Comcast Ventures, PSG and Highgate, SevenRooms has dining, hotel F&B, nightlife, sporting and entertainment clients in more than 250 cities worldwide, including: Bloomin’ Brands, MGM Resorts International, Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group, Jumeirah Group, Hilton Hotels, The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas, Harrods, Wolfgang Puck, Michael Mina, sbe, LDV Hospitality, Bagatelle, Altamarea Group, AELTC (Wimbledon), Giordano’s, D&D London, The Wolseley Hospitality Group, Zuma, Live Nation and Topgolf.
SevenRooms has been recognized as a top employer for its people-first approach by publications including:
- Inc. Best Workplaces (2022, 2020)
- Inc. 5000 (2022)
- Ragan’s Platinum HR Awards Finalist (2022)
- Built in Best Places to Work NYC (2022, 2021, 2020)
- Built in Best Place to Work NYC – Midsize Companies (2022)
- VentureFizz Unique PTO (2022)
- Forbes Best Startup Employers (2022)
*Please be aware that our team will ONLY reach out from email addresses ending in @sevenrooms.com (for example, [email protected] or [email protected]) and we will not use text messages for any initial outreach or interest on your application. In addition, SevenRooms will never ask for any financial commitment from an applicant as part of the recruitment process, and the first step of any SevenRooms interview process will be an initial phone or video interview conducted by one of our in-house recruiters. If you suspect any suspicious activity related to your application, please reach out to: [email protected].*
SevenRooms is an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex (including pregnancy and related conditions), national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability (physical or mental), gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, veteran status, citizenship, immigration status, or any other classification, category or characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. We understand the importance of creating a more diverse and inclusive workplace and celebrate our employees for their differences.
View our Prospective Employee Privacy Notice by visiting https://bit.ly/2P6ey4M