Through meaningful experiences and innovative technology solutions, SevenRooms is on a mission to transform the hospitality industry. We built a platform that delivers the ingredients for hospitality owners to be able to provide guests with extraordinary moments.
Our mission matters now, more than ever. Our guest experience and retention platform empowers restaurant and hospitality operators around the world to take back control of their business, deliver on world-class guest experiences, and revitalize their business to grow even stronger from where they were before the pandemic. We believe our technology delivers solutions that operators need to restore and enhance their businesses, while also rebuilding the communities where people live and work.
We invite you to take a seat at the table, share your voice and perspective, and contribute as an owner to help us grow further than we have ever imagined. We are currently accepting candidate applications to work from anywhere in the world where we have business operations.
The Team & Role
The IT Systems Engineer will enhance the SevenRooms' internal IT support function to provide a world-class customer experience for internal users. You will solve complex business problems through automation and integration of our SaaS infrastructure throughout the organization. This is an important role in building the foundations which will help us scale, promote consistency in processes, and enhance overall user experience. You will report to our Senior Director, Security Compliance & Risk.
What You'll Do
Simplify and Scale
- Improve the modernization through automation of our IT onboarding, off-boarding, access management and other IT support processes
- Partner with cross-functional teams to understand complex business problems and build technical solutions to increase success
- Design, build, and maintain IT infrastructure and enterprise systems supporting our business goals
- Partner with technical and non-technical teams to increase efficiency by automating processes and developing workflows
- Implement and integrate SSO via SAML with a focus on automated application deployment, SCIM and maintenance
- Build automations with an iPaaS platform such as Workato, Zapier and Okta advanced workflows
- Rolling out and deploying new products, system and product features to facilitate our organization's expansion
- Architect and manage IT infrastructure supporting corporate and security applications
- Architect, deploy and manage new corporate software solutions into our environment to solve business problems
- Work with other engineering, operations, and support teams to provide and maintain new capabilities and systems
- Partner with InfoSec and IT Compliance to ensure proper execution of application security, IT controls and policies
- Perform review of documentation and procedures. Providing feedback regarding changes and gaps in documentation
- Build self service tools and and capabilities to empower users
- Be a contributor to long-term foundational projects
Who You Are
You're an enthusiastic individual who tackles all challenges head first, with passion for technology. You enjoy learning new things, and gain satisfaction and accomplishment from solving complex problems. You want to make a difference.
- Bachelor's degree in a Computer Science, Engineering, MIS, IT or related discipline or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of experience in an IT-focused role
- Experience in a desktop support environment with functional SaaS platform implementation and support covering Business Systems including HR, Expense Management, Financials and other office applications (i.e. Adobe, DocuSign)
- Experience with Kadji, JAMF and other MDM solutions
- Experience with a broad set of technologies for troubleshooting
- Experience with bash scripting, python, APIs
- Experience with Mac OS and iOS
- Okta advanced workflows experience
- Experience working collaboratively across an organization
What We Offer
- A fresh start with a flexible and independent working schedule: SevenRooms provides all employees with their first two (2) weeks of employment as paid time off to relax and recharge before starting their journey with us. You’ll also have access to unlimited paid time off, including tenure-based PTO minimums, paid parental leave, and the option to work anywhere at any time.
- Fair and equitable compensation: Our compensation packages are competitive based on external market data. At SevenRooms, you can expect fair pay for your hard work and dedication to helping us transform the hospitality industry. In addition, we also offer equity in our growing organization.
- Comprehensive benefits package: We offer a full slate of benefits for our employees and their families: comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits, commuter benefits, gym reimbursement, 401K plan, and unique wellness offerings that include One Medical, Spring Health, Carrot, and Headspace.
- Employee programs and recognition: Through our Roomie’s Choice program, all employees at SevenRooms receive a monthly stipend to spend however they see fit. You’ll receive an additional quarterly dining credit to use towards SevenRooms clients and a unique milestone reward for every year you’re a part of our team.
- Opportunities for training and professional development: Your manager will partner with you on establishing quarterly objectives that not only benefit the company but aid in your overall career development and advancement. SevenRooms also provides financial support for continuing education, certifications, or participation in external training programs.
SevenRooms is trusted by thousands of hospitality operators around the globe, from local independent restaurants to multi-concept hospitality groups like MGM Resorts International, Wolfgang Puck, Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group, Bloomin' Brands and more. Together with our clients, we power tens of millions of guest experiences across the globe every month.
Founded in 2011, SevenRooms is venture-backed by Amazon, Comcast Ventures and Providence Strategic Growth. We were included on Inc.‘s annual Best Workplaces & Forbes’ Best Startup Employers lists in 2020.
SevenRooms is an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. We understand the importance of creating a more diverse and inclusive workplace and celebrate our employees for their differences.
View our Prospective Employee Privacy Notice by visiting https://bit.ly/3iUUpYK