Through meaningful experiences and innovative technology solutions, SevenRooms is on a mission to transform the hospitality industry. We built a platform that delivers the ingredients for hospitality owners to be able to provide guests with extraordinary moments.
Our mission matters now, more than ever. Our guest experience and retention platform empowers restaurant and hospitality operators around the world to take back control of their business, deliver on world-class guest experiences, and revitalize their business to grow even stronger from where they were before the pandemic. We believe our technology delivers solutions that operators need to restore and enhance their businesses, while also rebuilding the communities where people live and work.
We invite you to take a seat at the table, share your voice and perspective, and contribute as an owner to help us grow further than we have ever imagined. We are currently accepting candidate applications to work from anywhere in the world where we have business operations.
The Team & Role
SevenRooms is growing and we’re hiring an experienced Key Accounts Sales Director to join our team. Our Key Accounts Sales Directors are responsible for uncovering, driving and closing new business throughout the hospitality industry. You will be engaging with customers within our Key Account client base throughout APAC, typically our largest hotel groups. You are a strategic and consultative sales person who has experience navigating complex, matrixed organizations to find the right buyer and solution for our target customers. You will work closely with our cross-functional teams to drive demand for our revolutionary guest-experience platform, and you will be dedicated to evangelizing SevenRooms’ mission to help hospitality operators transform their business for the future.
The Key Accounts Sales team at SevenRooms is on a mission to redefine and reshape the hospitality industry for restaurant operators around the globe. Our team members are trusted advisors and expert relationship-builders, approaching every conversation with potential clients in a consultative manner to identify their existing business gaps and thinking outside the box to present the perfect solution. We are disrupting the current landscape, opening the door for hospitality operators to the endless opportunities that come with owning guest relationships, reducing dependency on 3rd party networks, and streamlining operations. A group of go-getters, we are determined to share our operator-first and operator-only guest engagement solution, and to be a true and trusted partner to all hospitality businesses.
What You’ll Do
- Restaurant / Hotel Acquisition: Accelerate the acquisition of new locations within our Key Account client base while continuing to upsell existing locations within APAC.
- Sales Acumen: Have the ability to verbally communicate a compelling purchase rationale to prospects using a variety of sales methodologies.
- Presentations: Create demand by clearly articulating and educating prospects on the SevenRooms value proposition through the presentation of products and services during in-person and virtual demonstrations.
- Full Cycle Sales: Involved in all phases of the sales lifecycle including: identifying and developing leads; meeting with clients; presentations and sales; financial deal structuring; to contract negotiation and closing.
- Trusted Advisor: Build strong relationships with your partners and always advocate for SevenRooms clients to ensure their success
- Teamwork: Work with cross-functional teammates in Customer Success, Onboarding, Product, Sales, Engineering, Marketing, Key Account Management, and more
Who You Are
- 5+ years of B2B SaaS sales experience preferred
- A track record of sales success, meeting and exceeding targets
- Deep understanding and/or relationships within the hotel and/or hospitality industry preferred
- Previous experience selling a complex, multifaceted platform to mid-market and enterprise-level customers
- Superior presentation skills in both face-to-face and virtual settings
- Naturally curious with high level of business acumen; proven ability to navigate large, enterprise organizations to find the right solutions for the right buyers
- Experience building and maintaining relationships with executive-level stakeholders
- Experienced in structuring and negotiating complex, multi year deals
- Technologically savvy and adept at learning new tools and processes
- Excellent organization and prioritization skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are required
- Comfortable working in a rapidly changing and entrepreneurial environment
- Experience with withSalesforce and RFP management tools
- Travel as needed
What We Offer
- A fresh start with a flexible and independent working schedule: SevenRooms provides all employees with their first two (2) weeks of employment as paid time off to relax and recharge before starting their journey with us. You’ll also have access to unlimited paid time off, including tenure-based PTO minimums, paid parental leave, and the option to work anywhere at any time.
- Fair and equitable compensation: Our compensation packages are competitive based on external market data. At SevenRooms, you can expect fair pay for your hard work and dedication to helping us transform the hospitality industry. In addition, we also offer equity in our growing organization.
- Comprehensive benefits package: We offer a full slate of benefits for our employees and their families: comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits, commuter benefits, gym reimbursement, 401K plan, and unique wellness offerings that include One Medical, Spring Health, Carrot, and Headspace.
- Employee programs and recognition: Through our Roomie’s Choice program, all employees at SevenRooms receive a monthly stipend to spend however they see fit. You’ll receive an additional quarterly dining credit to use towards SevenRooms clients and a unique milestone reward for every year you’re a part of our team.
- Opportunities for training and professional development: Your manager will partner with you on establishing quarterly objectives that not only benefit the company but aid in your overall career development and advancement. SevenRooms also provides financial support for continuing education, certifications, or participation in external training programs.
SevenRooms is trusted by thousands of hospitality operators around the globe, from local independent restaurants to multi-concept hospitality groups like MGM Resorts International, Wolfgang Puck, Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group, Bloomin' Brands and more. Together with our clients, we power tens of millions of guest experiences across the globe every month.
Founded in 2011, SevenRooms is venture-backed by Amazon, Comcast Ventures and Providence Strategic Growth. We were included on Inc.‘s annual Best Workplaces & Forbes’ Best Startup Employers lists in 2020.
SevenRooms is an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. We understand the importance of creating a more diverse and inclusive workplace and celebrate our employees for their differences.
View our Prospective Employee Privacy Notice by visiting https://bit.ly/3iUUpYK