Through meaningful experiences and innovative technology solutions, SevenRooms is on a mission to transform the hospitality industry. We built a platform that delivers the ingredients for hospitality owners to be able to provide guests with extraordinary moments.
Our mission matters now, more than ever. Our guest experience and retention platform empowers restaurant and hospitality operators around the world to take back control of their business, deliver on world-class guest experiences, and revitalize their business to grow even stronger from where they were before the pandemic. We believe our technology delivers solutions that operators need to restore and enhance their businesses, while also rebuilding the communities where people live and work.
We invite you to take a seat at the table, share your voice and perspective, and contribute as an owner to help us grow further than we have ever imagined. We are currently accepting candidate applications to work from anywhere in the world where we have business operations.
The Team & Role
We are looking for a client Onboarding Manager to develop and implement configuration and launch strategies for our clients. You will understand customers' current challenges in order to accelerate timely product adoption. This role is essential to our goal of providing support for clients in the onboarding phase and ensuring their long-term success.
The SevenRooms CS Team is the heartbeat of our customers. We are a diverse, global team working to help our customers meet their business goals through creative problem-solving, deep product knowledge, always with a customer centric approach. Our team is a group of empathetic relationship builders, curious minds, doers, thinkers, strategizers, and friendly humans. The passion we have for the SevenRooms mission makes it easy to be obsessed with our customers.
What You’ll Do
- Customer Success: Develop and manage all client onboarding activities from project kick-off, training, configuration, data migration and launch to accelerate time to first value
- Project Management: Successfully and effectively manage simultaneous, diverse implementation projects on schedule, and with high customer satisfaction; projects include implementation of different solutions including reservation, waitlist, & table management; online ordering, POS, marketing automation, and more
- Account Management: Collaborate directly with various external stakeholders to confirm goals, driving implementation of SevenRooms at their venue and tailor configuration and communication toward those those goals
- Technical Aptitude: Be a product expert, able to help clients learn the platform effectively and optimize their utilization based off their business needs
- Collaboration: Partner with Customer Success Managers and Sales Representatives to support customers toward product adoption
Who You Are
- 2+ years of experience working in challenging, customer-facing roles, ideally within the SaaS industry or hospitality technology
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Detail-oriented, strong critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Strong project management experience
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, startup environment; highly collaborative
What We Offer
- A fresh start with a flexible and independent working schedule: SevenRooms provides all employees with their first two (2) weeks of employment as paid time off to relax and recharge before starting their journey with us. You’ll also have access to unlimited paid time off, including tenure-based PTO minimums and the option to work anywhere at any time.
- Fair and equitable compensation: Our compensation packages are competitive based on external market data. At SevenRooms, you can expect fair pay for your hard work and dedication to helping us transform the hospitality industry. In addition, we also offer equity in our growing organization.
- Employee programs and recognition: Through our Roomie’s Choice program, all employees at SevenRooms receive a monthly stipend to spend however they see fit. You’ll receive an additional monthly dining credit to use towards SevenRooms clients and a unique milestone reward for every year you’re a part of our team.
- Opportunities for training and professional development: Your manager will partner with you on establishing quarterly objectives that not only benefit the company but aid in your overall career development and advancement. SevenRooms also provides financial support for continuing education, certifications, or participation in external training programs.
SevenRooms is trusted by thousands of hospitality operators around the globe, from local independent restaurants to multi-concept hospitality groups like MGM Resorts International, Wolfgang Puck, Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group, Bloomin' Brands and more. Together with our clients, we power tens of millions of guest experiences across the globe every month.
Founded in 2011, SevenRooms is venture-backed by Amazon, Comcast Ventures and Providence Strategic Growth. We were included on Inc.‘s annual Best Workplaces & Forbes’ Best Startup Employers lists in 2020.
SevenRooms is an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. We understand the importance of creating a more diverse and inclusive workplace and celebrate our employees for their differences.
View our Prospective Employee Privacy Notice by visiting https://bit.ly/2P6ey4M