Through meaningful experiences and innovative technology solutions, SevenRooms is on a mission to transform the hospitality industry. We built a platform that delivers the ingredients for hospitality owners to be able to provide guests with extraordinary moments.
Our mission matters now, more than ever. Our guest experience and retention platform empowers restaurant and hospitality operators around the world to take back control of their business, deliver on world-class guest experiences, and revitalize their business to grow even stronger from where they were before the pandemic. We believe our technology delivers solutions that operators need to restore and enhance their businesses, while also rebuilding the communities where people live and work.
We invite you to take a seat at the table, share your voice and perspective, and contribute as an owner to help us grow further than we have ever imagined. We are currently accepting candidate applications to work from anywhere in the world where we have business operations.
The Team & Role
As a Partnerships Manager, you will be an important contributor in the growth of the SevenRooms Partner Ecosystem. As we build an amazing programme on top of a strong foundation of existing partners, you will work cross-functionally to activate our current partnership network as well as increase our new go-to-market strategy. You will deliver a strong partner and client experience. You will also collaborate with Product, Engineering, Marketing, Customer Success and Enablement teams to support the communication and adoption of new partners across SevenRooms.
The Partnerships Team at SevenRooms is on a mission to redefine and reshape the hospitality industry for hotel & restaurant operators around the globe. Our Partnerships Team is focused on building a best-in-class partnership ecosystem to differentiate the SevenRooms offering and support our diverse client base. One of the most exciting qualities of the Partnerships Team is the cross-functional role it plays and the opportunity to work in collaboration with so many different teams. This is a high-visibility role with the opportunity to work internally and externally to drive advancement and excitement for SevenRooms. We are motivated by collaboration, creativity and preparation, as we approach every conversation with the intent of evaluating business impact and resourcing needed to deliver the perfect outcome. We are a growing group of individuals determined to be true and trusted partners within SevenRooms and with our ecosystem partners.
What You'll Do
- Partner Management: Work with and report to the Partnerships Director. Support key relationships with international partners, manage partner operations and measurement, and proactively identify and solve partner issues and challenges.
- Cross-Functional Collaboration: Collaborate with Product, Engineering and Rev Ops teams to support partners throughout the entire lifecycle. Work with Marketing & Enablement teams to document processes and best practices. Liaise with Sales and Customer Success teams to identify opportunities for revenue growth.
- Partner Expansion Opportunities: Support partner communications strategy to strengthen relationships with our key partners. Drive opportunities to maximize/ optimize partnerships.
- Reporting & Insights: Collaborate with Rev Ops and Finance teams to track and measure partnerships success. Provide applicable insights to Leadership.
Who You Are:
- Able to leverage a balanced approach in strategic, creative, and analytical thinking
- Ability to quickly understand partnership benefits and drawbacks and provide recommendations accordingly
- Clear and concise communicator, both written and verbal
- 3+ years of experience in B2B Partnership Operations
- Collaborative, team player with the ability to drive projects independently
- Detail-oriented, strong critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Experience collaborating with internal and external stakeholders to achieve success
- Comfortable working in a collaborative, startup environment
What We Offer
- A fresh start with a flexible and independent working schedule: SevenRooms provides all employees with their first two (2) weeks of employment as paid time off to relax and recharge before starting their journey with us. You’ll also have access to unlimited paid time off, including tenure-based PTO minimums and the option to work anywhere at any time.
- Equitable compensation: Our compensation packages are based on external market data. At SevenRooms, you can expect to be paid well for your contributions towards transforming the hospitality industry. We also offer equity for all employees as part of our commitment to everyone being an owner and working together to build an outstanding company.
- Comprehensive benefits package: SevenRooms provides access to private medical coverage, life insurance, and income protection.
- Employee programs and recognition: Through our Roomie’s Choice program, all employees at SevenRooms receive a monthly stipend to spend however they see fit. You’ll receive an additional quarterly dining credit to use towards SevenRooms clients and a unique milestone reward for every year you’re a part of our team.
- Opportunities for training and professional development: Your manager will partner with you on establishing quarterly objectives that not only benefit the company but aid in your overall career development and advancement. SevenRooms also provides financial support for continuing education, certifications, or participation in external training programs.
SevenRooms is trusted by thousands of hospitality operators around the globe, from local independent restaurants to multi-concept hospitality groups like MGM Resorts International, Wolfgang Puck, Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group, Bloomin' Brands and more. Together with our clients, we power tens of millions of guest experiences across the globe every month.
Founded in 2011, SevenRooms is venture-backed by Amazon, Comcast Ventures and Providence Strategic Growth. We were included on Inc.'s annual Best Workplaces & Forbes' Best Startup Employers lists in 2020.
SevenRooms is an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. We understand the importance of creating a more diverse and inclusive workplace and celebrate our employees for their differences.
View our Prospective Employee Privacy Notice by visiting https://bit.ly/34fC6sH