Open Position / June 2, 2023
Sales Director, Enterprise
The Team & Role
SevenRooms is growing and we’re hiring an experienced Sales Director, Enterprise to join our team. Our Sales Directors, ENT are responsible for uncovering, driving and closing new business throughout the hospitality industry. You will be engaging with mid-sized to enterprise customers throughout EMEA, typically hotel & restaurant groups with 20+ locations. You are a strategic and consultative sales person who has experience navigating complex, matrixed organizations to find the right buyer and solution for our target customers. You will work closely with our cross-functional teams to drive demand for our revolutionary guest-experience platform, and you will be dedicated to evangelizing SevenRooms’ mission to help hospitality operators transform their business for the future.
The Enterprise Sales team at SevenRooms is on a mission to redefine and reshape the hospitality industry for restaurant operators around the globe. Our team members are trusted advisors and expert relationship-builders, approaching every conversation with potential clients in a consultative manner to identify their existing business gaps and thinking outside the box to present the perfect solution. We are disrupting the current landscape, opening the door for hospitality operators to the endless opportunities that come with owning guest relationships, reducing dependency on 3rd party networks, and streamlining operations. A group of go-getters, we are determined to share our operator-first and operator-only guest engagement solution, and to be a true and trusted partner to all hospitality businesses.
What You'll Do
- Restaurant / Hotel Acquisition: Break into new logos within our largest customer segment of hotel and restaurant groups
- Sales Acumen: Have the ability to verbally communicate a compelling purchase rationale to prospects using a variety of sales methodologies.
- Presentations: Create demand by clearly articulating and educating prospects on the SevenRooms value proposition through the presentation of products and services during in-person and virtual demonstrations.
- Full Cycle Sales: Involved in all phases of the sales lifecycle including: identifying and developing leads; meeting with clients; presentations and sales; financial deal structuring; to contract negotiation and closing.
- Trusted Advisor: Build strong relationships with your partners and always advocate for SevenRooms clients to ensure their success
- Teamwork: Work with cross-functional teammates in Customer Success, Onboarding, Product, Sales, Engineering, Marketing, and more
Who You Are
- 5+ years of B2B SaaS sales experience preferred
- A track record of sales success, meeting and exceeding targets
- Deep understanding and/or relationships within the hotel and/or hospitality industry preferred
- Previous experience selling a complex, multifaceted platform to mid-market and enterprise-level customers
- Superior presentation skills in both face-to-face and virtual settings
- Naturally curious with high level of business acumen; proven ability to navigate large, enterprise organizations to find the right solutions for the right buyers
- Experience building and maintaining relationships with executive-level stakeholders
- Experienced in structuring and negotiating complex, multi year deals
- Technologically savvy and adept at learning new tools and processes
- Excellent organization and prioritization skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are required
- Comfortable working in a rapidly changing and entrepreneurial environment
- Experience with with Salesforce and RFP management tools
- Travel as needed
What We Offer
- A fresh start with a flexible and independent working schedule: SevenRooms provides all employees with their first two (2) weeks of employment as paid time off to relax and recharge before starting their journey with us. You’ll also have access to unlimited paid time off, including tenure-based PTO minimums and the option to work anywhere at any time.
- Equitable compensation: Our compensation packages are based on external market data. At SevenRooms, you can expect to be paid well for your contributions towards transforming the hospitality industry. We also offer equity for all employees as part of our commitment to everyone being an owner and working together to build an outstanding company.
- Comprehensive benefits package: SevenRooms provides access to private medical coverage, life insurance, and income protection.
- Employee programs and recognition: Through our Roomie’s Choice program, all employees at SevenRooms receive a monthly stipend to spend however they see fit. You’ll receive an additional quarterly dining credit to use towards SevenRooms clients and a unique milestone reward for every year you’re a part of our team.
- Opportunities for training and professional development: Your manager will partner with you on establishing quarterly objectives that not only benefit the company but aid in your overall career development and advancement. SevenRooms also provides financial support for continuing education, certifications, or participation in external training programs.
SevenRooms is trusted by thousands of hospitality operators around the globe, from local independent restaurants to multi-concept hospitality groups like MGM Resorts International, Wolfgang Puck, Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group, Bloomin' Brands and more. Together with our clients, we power tens of millions of guest experiences across the globe every month.
Founded in 2011, SevenRooms is venture-backed by Amazon, Comcast Ventures and Providence Strategic Growth. We were included on Inc.‘s annual Best Workplaces & Forbes’ Best Startup Employers lists in 2020.
SevenRooms is an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. We understand the importance of creating a more diverse and inclusive workplace and celebrate our employees for their differences.
View our Prospective Employee Privacy Notice by visiting https://bit.ly/3iUUpYK
SevenRooms is a guest experience and retention platform that helps hospitality operators unlock the full revenue potential of their data. From neighborhood restaurants and bars to international, multi-concept hospitality groups, the end-to-end platform enables operators to build direct guest relationships, deliver exceptional experiences and bring more guests back, more often. The full suite of products includes reservation, waitlist and table management, online ordering, mobile order & pay, review aggregation, and marketing automation. SevenRooms empowers operators to own, analyze and optimize every step of the guest journey, enabling a more data-driven approach to hospitality.
Founded in 2011 and venture-backed by Amazon, Comcast Ventures, PSG and Highgate, SevenRooms has dining, hotel F&B, nightlife, sporting and entertainment clients in more than 250 cities worldwide, including: Bloomin’ Brands, MGM Resorts International, Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group, Jumeirah Group, Hilton Hotels, The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas, Harrods, Wolfgang Puck, Michael Mina, sbe, LDV Hospitality, Bagatelle, Altamarea Group, AELTC (Wimbledon), Giordano’s, D&D London, The Wolseley Hospitality Group, Zuma, Live Nation and Topgolf.
SevenRooms has been recognized as a top employer for its people-first approach by publications including:
- Inc. Best Workplaces (2022, 2020)
- Inc. 5000 (2022)
- Ragan’s Platinum HR Awards Finalist (2022)
- Built in Best Places to Work NYC (2022, 2021, 2020)
- Built in Best Place to Work NYC – Midsize Companies (2022)
- VentureFizz Unique PTO (2022)
- Forbes Best Startup Employers (2022)
*Please be aware that our team will ONLY reach out from email addresses ending in @sevenrooms.com (for example, [email protected] or [email protected]) and we will not use text messages for any initial outreach or interest on your application. In addition, SevenRooms will never ask for any financial commitment from an applicant as part of the recruitment process, and the first step of any SevenRooms interview process will be an initial phone or video interview conducted by one of our in-house recruiters. If you suspect any suspicious activity related to your application, please reach out to: [email protected].*
SevenRooms is an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex (including pregnancy and related conditions), national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability (physical or mental), gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, veteran status, citizenship, immigration status, or any other classification, category or characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. We understand the importance of creating a more diverse and inclusive workplace and celebrate our employees for their differences.
View our Prospective Employee Privacy Notice by visiting https://bit.ly/2P6ey4M