Through meaningful experiences and innovative technology solutions, SevenRooms is on a mission to transform the hospitality industry. We built a platform that delivers the ingredients for hospitality owners to be able to provide guests with extraordinary moments.
Our mission matters now, more than ever. Our guest experience and retention platform empowers restaurant and hospitality operators around the world to take back control of their business, deliver on world-class guest experiences, and revitalize their business to grow even stronger from where they were before the pandemic. We believe our technology delivers solutions that operators need to restore and enhance their businesses, while also rebuilding the communities where people live and work.
We invite you to take a seat at the table, share your voice and perspective, and contribute as an owner to help us grow further than we have ever imagined. We are currently accepting candidate applications to work from anywhere in the world where we have business operations.
The Team & Role
We are looking for a sales leader who’s passionate about coaching and growing talent, and is excited to help us scale. The ideal candidate must have run complex sales cycles and mastered consultative processes in addition to having led teams with marked success.
The SevenRooms Sales team is on a mission to redefine and reshape the hospitality industry for restaurant operators around the globe. SevenRooms Account Executives are trusted advisors and expert relationship-builders, approaching every conversation with potential clients in a consultative manner to identify their existing business gaps and thinking creatively to present the perfect solution. We are changing the current landscape by opening the door for hospitality operators to grow their guest relationships, reducing dependency on 3rd party networks, and streamlining operations. A group of go-getters, we are determined to share our operator-first and operator-only guest engagement solution, and to be a true and trusted partner to all hospitality businesses.
What You'll Do
- Be a strong people leader — assess the strengths and weaknesses of your team and manage accordingly; provide weekly, monthly, and quarterly performance reports with your team
- Grow the team — source, interview, and hire top salespeople as we continue to scale
- Assist on important deals — you will play a supporting role to your direct reports in many different ways, from prospecting the top new restaurant groups, to sourcing the decision maker to creating the sales deck, and assisting throughout the sales cycle, inclusive of supporting closing deals
- Integrate with the region — our sales team has ownership over most of our revenue-based regional goals, and it is up to the Sales Manager to ensure their team is staffed and Account Executives are performing to hit these goals
- Scale insights — establish best practices for how to effectively manage a sales team and their book of business and develop new sales plans, strategies, and programs to help increase your team’s productivity
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
Who You Are
- Experience leading a team across different geographies and pride yourself on your ability to motivate others
- A bias towards action and are able to thrive in a constantly changing work environment
- 2+ years of SaaS sales experience (CRM sales experience preferred) having exceeded personal goals
- 3+ years of sales management experience; high-growth or early-stage start-up experience is a plus
- Tech-savvy and navigate sales and internal tools quickly (Salesforce, Gong.io, Google Apps)
- You love hospitality and want to support operators and their business needs
What We Offer
- A fresh start with a flexible and independent working schedule: SevenRooms provides all employees with their first two (2) weeks of employment as paid time off to relax and recharge before starting their journey with us. You’ll also have access to unlimited paid time off, including tenure-based PTO minimums and the option to work anywhere at any time.
- Fair and equitable compensation: Our compensation packages are competitive based on external market data. At SevenRooms, you can expect fair pay for your hard work and dedication to helping us transform the hospitality industry. In addition, we also offer equity in our growing organization.
- Employee programs and recognition: Through our Roomie’s Choice program, all employees at SevenRooms receive a monthly stipend to spend however they see fit. You’ll receive an additional monthly dining credit to use towards SevenRooms clients and a unique milestone reward for every year you’re a part of our team.
- Opportunities for training and professional development: Your manager will partner with you on establishing quarterly objectives that not only benefit the company but aid in your overall career development and advancement. SevenRooms also provides financial support for continuing education, certifications, or participation in external training programs.
SevenRooms is a guest experience and retention platform that helps hospitality operators unlock the full revenue potential of their data. From neighborhood restaurants and bars to international, multi-concept hospitality groups, the end-to-end platform enables operators to build direct guest relationships, deliver exceptional experiences and bring more guests back, more often. The full suite of products includes reservation, waitlist and table management, online ordering, mobile order & pay, review aggregation, and marketing automation. SevenRooms empowers operators to own, analyze and optimize every step of the guest journey, enabling a more data-driven approach to hospitality.
Founded in 2011 and venture-backed by Amazon, Comcast Ventures, PSG and Highgate, SevenRooms has dining, hotel F&B, nightlife, sporting and entertainment clients in more than 250 cities worldwide, including: Bloomin’ Brands, MGM Resorts International, Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group, Jumeirah Group, Hilton Hotels, The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas, Harrods, Wolfgang Puck, Michael Mina, sbe, LDV Hospitality, Bagatelle, Altamarea Group, AELTC (Wimbledon), Giordano’s, D&D London, The Wolseley Hospitality Group, Zuma, Live Nation and Topgolf.
SevenRooms has been recognized as a top employer for its people-first approach by publications including:
- Inc. Best Workplaces (2022, 2020)
- Inc. 5000 (2022)
- Ragan’s Platinum HR Awards Finalist (2022)
- Built in Best Places to Work NYC (2022, 2021, 2020)
- Built in Best Place to Work NYC – Midsize Companies (2022)
- VentureFizz Unique PTO (2022)
- Forbes Best Startup Employers (2022)
SevenRooms is an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex (including pregnancy and related conditions), national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability (physical or mental), gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, veteran status, citizenship, immigration status, or any other classification, category or characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. We understand the importance of creating a more diverse and inclusive workplace and celebrate our employees for their differences.
View our Prospective Employee Privacy Notice by visiting https://bit.ly/2P6ey4M