Through meaningful experiences and innovative technology solutions, SevenRooms is on a mission to transform the hospitality industry. We built a platform that delivers the ingredients for hospitality owners to be able to provide guests with extraordinary moments.
Our mission matters now, more than ever. Our guest experience and retention platform empowers restaurant and hospitality operators around the world to take back control of their business, deliver on world-class guest experiences, and revitalize their business to grow even stronger from where they were before the pandemic. We believe our technology delivers solutions that operators need to restore and enhance their businesses, while also rebuilding the communities where people live and work.
We invite you to take a seat at the table, share your voice and perspective, and contribute as an owner to help us grow further than we have ever imagined. We are currently accepting candidate applications to work from anywhere in the world where we have business operations.
The Team & Role
You'll work with your fellow Revenue Operations colleagues to assist with new development and the maintenance of SevenRooms' Salesforce environment and related system integrations. Your work will contribute to the continuous improvement and enhancement of our Salesforce platform and user experience using Salesforce best practices.
The Revenue Operations Team is composed of creative members motivated to solve some of the more unique challenges within SevenRooms. We love what we do, and we do it well, in a work environment that is both fun and inclusive. Your team will oversee the effectiveness and productivity of the organization, working cross-functionally to promote programs.
What You'll Do
- Collaborate with RevOps team and other partners to understand user process flows and our priorities to create scalable, best practice solutions
- Audit and maintain the basics of our Salesforce instance including but are not limited to: Security Model (roles, profiles, permission set), sandbox environments, basic workflow automation, reports and dashboards, page layouts with a special focus on addressing tech debt and stale functionality
- Responsible for user provisioning in Salesforce and other related tools within the Revenue Operations tech stack
- Support Business System Managers with technical solutions during project scope, requirements, design and testing processes
- Monitor and follow standards for record and data maintenance within SFDC including identification and creation of duplicate rules and de-duplication processes
- Maintain and create technical development and deployment documentation that support user stories from the Revenue Operations team
Who You Are
- 1+ years of Salesforce Sales Cloud configuration experience
- Required Salesforce certifications (Sales Cloud Admin); recommended Salesforce certifications (Advanced Admin, Developer)
- Well versed with Agile development methodology and its core concepts
- Familiar with DevOps and release management best practices
- Experience working with offshore or consultant type staff augmentation
- Additional admin experience with applications such as Sonar, JIRA, Outreach, Marketo, Gong, DocuSign/DocuSign Gen, Groove, ZoomInfo, RingLead, LinkedIn Sales Navigator
What We Offer
- A fresh start with a flexible and independent working schedule: SevenRooms provides all employees with their first two (2) weeks of employment as paid time off to relax and recharge before starting their journey with us. You'll also have access to unlimited paid time off, including tenure-based PTO minimums, paid parental leave, and the option to work anywhere at any time.
- Fair and equitable compensation: Our compensation packages are competitive based on external market data. At SevenRooms, you can expect fair pay for your hard work and dedication to helping us transform the hospitality industry. Additionally, we offer equity in our growing organization.
- Comprehensive benefits package: We offer a full slate of benefits for our employees and their families: comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits, commuter benefits, gym reimbursement, 401K plan, and unique wellness offerings including One Medical, Spring Health, Carrot, and Headspace.
- Employee programs and recognition: Through our Roomie's Choice program, all employees at SevenRooms receive a monthly stipend to spend however they see fit. You'll receive an additional quarterly dining credit to use towards SevenRooms clients and a unique milestone reward for every year you're a part of our team.
- Opportunities for training and professional development: Your manager will partner with you on establishing quarterly goals that not only benefit us but aid in your overall career development and advancement. SevenRooms also provides financial support for continuing education, certifications, or participation in external training programs.
SevenRooms is trusted by thousands of hospitality operators around the globe, from local independent restaurants to multi-concept hospitality groups like MGM Resorts International, Wolfgang Puck, Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group, Bloomin' Brands and more. Together with our clients, we power tens of millions of guest experiences across the globe every month.
Founded in 2011, SevenRooms is venture-backed by Amazon, Comcast Ventures and Providence Strategic Growth. We were included on Inc.'s annual Best Workplaces & Forbes' Best Startup Employers lists in 2020.
SevenRooms is an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. We understand the importance of creating a more diverse and inclusive workplace and celebrate our employees for their differences.
View our Prospective Employee Privacy Notice by visiting https://bit.ly/3iUUpYK