Through meaningful experiences and innovative technology solutions, SevenRooms is on a mission to transform the hospitality industry. We built a platform that delivers the ingredients for hospitality owners to be able to provide guests with extraordinary moments.
Our mission matters now, more than ever. Our guest experience and retention platform empowers restaurant and hospitality operators around the world to take back control of their business, deliver on world-class guest experiences, and revitalize their business to grow even stronger from where they were before the pandemic. We believe our technology delivers solutions that operators need to restore and enhance their businesses, while also rebuilding the communities where people live and work.
We invite you to take a seat at the table, share your voice and perspective, and contribute as an owner to help us grow further than we have ever imagined. We are currently accepting candidate applications to work from anywhere in the world where we have business operations.
The Team & Role
We’re looking to bring on an experienced Senior Manager, Information Technology. You will develop and scale SevenRooms’ internal IT support function to provide an efficient and best in class end user experience for our internal customers. You will build the foundations that allow our global organization to scale effectively, drive consistency in processes, and deliver overall employee satisfaction with IT support. This role will manage a strong IT Team as well as external vendor/partner relationships.
What You'll Do
- Partner with business stakeholders to define and own the IT strategy and roadmap
- Establish and be accountable for key IT performance metrics for the team, including customer satisfaction scoring
- Help define strategy for corporate business systems by consolidating point solutions while driving business enablement
- Manage, coach and develop a high performing IT TeamI to achieve department goals and results
- Manage and execute the scope of work, objectives, owners, timelines, quality of deliverables, and other project management activities for the project(s)
- Manage and execute on our IT service management operations in line with global best practices (e.g., ITIL)
- System administration, management and automation of our Corporate Technology stack including but not limited to (Google Workspace, Okta, JAMF, Zendesk, Atlassian products, Snipe-IT, Zoom, Slack, Zapier, and more)
- Collaborate and lead business system administrators to ensure a consistent and seamless experience for user access administration
- Analyze our current IT processes and develop initiatives to enhance effectiveness and user adoption; provide data driven insights and recommendations for IT investment
- Support audits and maintaining compliance with SOC2, PCI, and general Data Privacy requirements
- Manage providing IT support services to the organization including IT onboarding/offboarding, user access management, hardware provisioning, and running an efficient help desk function
- Manage corporate systems and vendor relationships/management including budgeting, license management and renewals
- Develop and update standards, policies, and procedures as well as best practices documentation to ensure the organization knows how to effectively leverage the IT function to support business outcomes
Who You Are
You are an enthusiastic individual who tackles all challenges head first, with a passion for technology and willingness to go beyond in order to deliver results. You enjoy learning new things, and gain satisfaction and accomplishment from solving complex problems. You are a thinker, creator and doer, and strive to make a difference.
- Experience building out and leading an IT function in an high growth SaaS technology organization that can support 300+ global employees and contractors/consultants
- Experience managing an IT Team, mentoring and growing a results-driven team from the ground up
- Excellent verbal and written communication; proactively communicate with and partner with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Organized and detail-oriented, with strong analytical, problem solving, and project management skills
- Critical thinker with technical expertise to support a corporate technology stack and the ability to quickly understand and apply unfamiliar technologies to solve problems
- Hands on experience with compliance requirements and frameworks that impact IT (SOC2, PCI, ISO2700x) preferred
- ITIL certification preferred
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Information Technology or equivalent related work experience required
What We Offer
- A fresh start with a flexible and independent working schedule: SevenRooms provides all employees with their first two (2) weeks of employment as paid time off to relax and recharge before starting their journey with us. You’ll also have access to unlimited paid time off, including tenure-based PTO minimums, paid parental leave, and the option to work anywhere at any time.
- Fair and equitable compensation: Our compensation packages are competitive based on external market data. At SevenRooms, you can expect fair pay for your hard work and dedication to helping us transform the hospitality industry. In addition, we also offer equity in our growing organization.
- The salary range for this role is $130,000-$160,000. This is the range SevenRooms in good faith believes is the range of possible compensation for this role at the time of the posting. This range is only applicable for jobs to be performed remotely in any US state. Base pay offered may vary depending on, but not limited to education, experience, skills, geographic location, travel requirements, sales or revenue-based metrics, and business needs. This range may be modified in the future. This job is also bonus eligible. No amount is considered to be wages or compensation until such amount is earned, vested, and determinable.
- Comprehensive benefits package: We offer a full slate of benefits for our employees and their families: comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits, commuter benefits, gym reimbursement, 401K plan, and unique wellness offerings that include One Medical, Spring Health, Carrot, and Headspace.
- Employee programs and recognition: Through our Roomie’s Choice program, all employees at SevenRooms receive a monthly stipend to spend however they see fit. You’ll receive an additional quarterly dining credit to use towards SevenRooms clients and a unique milestone reward for every year you’re a part of our team.
- Opportunities for training and professional development: Your manager will partner with you on establishing quarterly objectives that not only benefit the company but aid in your overall career development and advancement. SevenRooms also provides financial support for continuing education, certifications, or participation in external training programs.
SevenRooms is trusted by thousands of hospitality operators around the globe, from local independent restaurants to multi-concept hospitality groups like MGM Resorts International, Wolfgang Puck, Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group, Bloomin' Brands and more. Together with our clients, we power tens of millions of guest experiences across the globe every month.
Founded in 2011, SevenRooms is venture-backed by Amazon, Comcast Ventures and Providence Strategic Growth. We were included on Inc.‘s annual Best Workplaces & Forbes’ Best Startup Employers lists in 2020.
SevenRooms is an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. We understand the importance of creating a more diverse and inclusive workplace and celebrate our employees for their differences.
View our Prospective Employee Privacy Notice by visiting https://bit.ly/3iUUpYK