*THIS IS A RECORDING OF A LIVE WEBINAR ON MARCH 17TH, 2021*
Join SevenRooms’ SVP of Marketing, Marybeth Sheppard and Jimmy Page of Hudson Creative Digital Agency for a webinar designed to help operators understand the importance of their digital presence on Google - the channel that serves as the digital front door to interacting directly with their guests. Register to learn the key steps to take to optimize your Google My Business listing and make sure you're maximizing revenue.
In the webinar, we will discuss:
- Key guest insights on how consumers find and select restaurants
- How Google works and the anatomy of a Google Search Engine results page
- Third party vs. direct business from Google and why it matters to the bottom line
- How to optimize a Google My Business listing across reservations, waitlist, and online ordering
- Best practices to boosting your Google presence and driving business
About Marybeth Sheppard
Marybeth Sheppard is the SVP of Marketing at SevenRooms, where she helps SevenRooms customers build more profitable businesses through data. Prior to joining SevenRooms, Marybeth was Head of Restaurant Marketing at Grubhub-Seamless where she helped restaurants scale up their delivery and takeout business.
About Jimmy Page
Jimmy Page is the President and Founder of Hudson Creative, a digital marketing agency dedicated to helping restaurants attract more guests who are searching online. He's helped to develop online marketing strategies for market leaders like PepsiCo, Delaware North, Wolfgang Puck, LDV Hospitality, City Winery, Estiatorio Milos, Lenwich and NYC & Company. Jimmy's passion for digital marketing began over 10 years ago when he started the agency as a freelance website designer. Today he's considered an expert in his field, and a sought out resource for search engine optimization (SEO) and website user experience.