Through meaningful experiences and innovative technology solutions, SevenRooms is on a mission to transform the hospitality industry. We built a platform that delivers the ingredients for hospitality owners to be able to provide guests with extraordinary moments.
Our mission matters now, more than ever. Our guest experience and retention platform empowers restaurant and hospitality operators around the world to take back control of their business, deliver on world-class guest experiences, and revitalize their business to grow even stronger from where they were before the pandemic. We believe our technology delivers solutions that operators need to restore and enhance their businesses, while also rebuilding the communities where people live and work.
We invite you to take a seat at the table, share your voice and perspective, and contribute as an owner to help us grow further than we have ever imagined. We are currently accepting candidate applications to work from anywhere in the world where we have business operations.
About The Role
We’re searching for an experienced, growth-minded marketing professional to drive our demand generation efforts globally. Reporting to the SVP, Marketing, the Director, Demand Generation will play a critical role in driving the growth and impact of our marketing programs through multi-channel campaigns that create awareness and interest in SevenRooms. The right candidate has deep B2B acquisition experience.
What You’ll Do
- Create a roadmap of demand generation campaigns and activities that set us up to hit pipeline and revenue targets
- Own the ‘No Lead Left Behind’ mentality and develop and optimize lead nurturing programs that increase the speed and number of leads and opportunities that result in closed-won deals
- Partner with sales leadership, to ensure alignment on campaign execution, priorities, and SLAs, including deep coordination with Sales Development.
- Work closely with internal creative, brand and product marketing teams, as well as external agencies to create impactful content for campaigns
- Build, coach, and mentor a high-performing Demand Generation team, including campaign managers, digital marketers, and marketing operations.
- Manage budget, resources and agencies to achieve our goals efficiently and effectively
Who You Are
- You are both creative and analytical.
- You are comfortable developing strategic marketing plans, as well as executing those plans.
- You are comfortable reporting on key metrics and campaign performance and presenting. those results to peers and senior management.
- You are an expert level user of the tools in your tech stack.
- You love testing and optimization.
- BA or BS degree, or relevant experience
- 7 – 10 years experience in B2B with a deep focus on lead generation and content marketing
- Deep expertise in current and innovative B2B demand generation methods across multiple channels (email, webinars, SEM/SEO, display, paid social, etc.), including the creation, execution, measurement, analysis and reporting across channels
- Previous experience in a SaaS start-up or hospitality-focused environment is preferred
- Experience with Marketo and Salesforce a big plus
- Excellent verbal and written skills with the ability to distill key takeaways quickly
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with multiple projects and priorities
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Collaborative, team player with the ability to also drive things forward independently
What We Offer
- Fair and equitable compensation: Our compensation packages are competitive based on external market data. At SevenRooms, you can expect fair pay for your hard work and dedication to helping us transform the hospitality industry. In addition, we also offer equity in our growing organization.
- Comprehensive benefits package: A full slate of benefits coverage including: medical, dental, vision, pre-tax commuter options, gym reimbursements, 401K, and unique wellness memberships through OneMedical (primary care), Aaptive (virtual workouts), Carrot (fertility and pregnancy benefits), Headspace (mindfulness exercises), Quit Genius (coaching to help employees quit smoking), and Spring Health (personalized mental healthcare).
- Flexible and independent working schedule: We offer unlimited vacation because we trust you to take the time you need to recharge and be your most productive self.
- Opportunities for training and professional development: Your manager will partner with you on establishing quarterly objectives that not only benefit the company but aid in your overall development as a leader in the industry.
SevenRooms is an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. We understand the importance of creating a more diverse and inclusive workplace and celebrate our employees for their differences.
View our Prospective Employee Privacy Notice by visiting https://bit.ly/3iUUpYK