Through meaningful experiences and innovative technology solutions, SevenRooms is on a mission to transform the hospitality industry. We built a platform that delivers the ingredients for hospitality owners to be able to provide guests with extraordinary moments.
Our mission matters now, more than ever. Our guest experience and retention platform empowers restaurant and hospitality operators around the world to take back control of their business, deliver on world-class guest experiences, and revitalize their business to grow even stronger from where they were before the pandemic. We believe our technology delivers solutions that operators need to restore and enhance their businesses, while also rebuilding the communities where people live and work.
We invite you to take a seat at the table, share your voice and perspective, and contribute as an owner to help us grow further than we have ever imagined. We are currently accepting candidate applications to work from anywhere in the world where we have business operations.
The Team & Role
As a Marketing Operations Manager, you will implement a world-class marketing automation and operations function, allowing marketing and sales teams to achieve our revenue goals. You will be cross-functional and will ensure we have total visibility into our pipeline, and can automate and improve the customer journey. You will report to our Director of Demand Generation.
The Demand Generation Team sits within the greater SevenRooms Marketing function.
What You'll Do
- Oversee the marketing tech stack from end-to-end, including Marketo, Chili Piper, and Intercom
- Project manage marketing operations programs, including identifying our requirements and needs with partners
- Build, manage, and maintain the marketing automation roadmap from the ground up, improving and innovating marketing integrations, database segmentation, lead-scoring modeling, and data stewardship
- Implement a world-class attribution model, allowing us to measure and report on how Marketing is improving both sourced and influenced revenue
- Implement Marketo Performance Insights, creating foundational transparency into our campaign performance
- Champion a “no-lead-left-behind” mentality, and ensure our funnel is air-tight
- Measure and analyze campaign effectiveness including email and conversion metrics, produce campaign insights using closed-loop reporting between Marketo and Salesforce
- Design campaign workflows: validation rules, triggers, alerts, and automated responses
- Manage UTM tracking and routing
- Lead compliance exercises to ensure database integrity and manage lead and contact data hygiene observing GDPR, CCPA, CAN-SPAM and CASL
Who You Are
- 4+ years of experience in a B2B Marketing Automation role
- Hands on experience with marketing automation tools required (Marketo) including implementation, administration and integration with Salesforce
- SQL + Excel Experience required
- Familiarity with Google Analytics
- Capable of learning new technologies and determining its impact on the business
- Ability to multi-task in a high-volume, fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment without sacrificing attention to detail
- Must have a strong sense of business acumen — excel in project management across teams and for programs, working cross team and communicating internally about project descriptions and timelines
What We Offer
- A fresh start with a flexible and independent working schedule: SevenRooms provides all employees with their first two (2) weeks of employment as paid time off to relax and recharge before starting their journey with us. You'll also have access to unlimited paid time off, including tenure-based PTO minimums, paid parental leave, and the option to work anywhere at any time.
- Fair and equitable compensation: Our compensation packages are competitive based on external market data. At SevenRooms, you can expect fair pay for your hard work and dedication to helping us transform the hospitality industry. In addition, we also offer equity in our growing organization.
- Comprehensive benefits package: We offer a full slate of benefits for our employees and their families: comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits, commuter benefits, gym reimbursement, 401K plan, and unique wellness offerings that include One Medical, Spring Health, Carrot, and Headspace.
- Employee programs and recognition: Through our Roomie's Choice program, all employees at SevenRooms receive a monthly stipend to spend however they see fit. You'll receive an additional quarterly dining credit to use towards SevenRooms clients and a unique milestone reward for every year you're a part of our team.
- Opportunities for training and professional development: Your manager will partner with you on establishing quarterly objectives that not only benefit the company but aid in your overall career development and advancement. SevenRooms also provides financial support for continuing education, certifications, or participation in external training programs.
SevenRooms is trusted by thousands of hospitality operators around the globe, from local independent restaurants to multi-concept hospitality groups like MGM Resorts International, Wolfgang Puck, Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group, Bloomin' Brands and more. Together with our clients, we power tens of millions of guest experiences across the globe every month.
Founded in 2011, SevenRooms is venture-backed by Amazon, Comcast Ventures and Providence Strategic Growth. We were included on Inc.'s annual Best Workplaces & Forbes' Best Startup Employers lists in 2020.
SevenRooms is an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. We understand the importance of creating a more diverse and inclusive workplace and celebrate our employees for their differences.
View our Prospective Employee Privacy Notice by visiting https://bit.ly/3iUUpYK