Open Position / July 9, 2021
Revenue Enablement Manager
SevenRooms is a guest experience platform that helps hospitality operators connect data across the guest journey. We enable operators to automatically drive revenue & profitability by leveraging data to build direct relationships, deliver exceptional experiences, and increase repeat business. Founded in 2011, SevenRooms is venture-backed by Amazon, Comcast Ventures and Providence Strategic Growth. We were included on Inc.‘s annual Best Workplaces & Forbes’ Best Startup Employers lists in 2020.
About The Role
We are looking for a Revenue Enablement Manager to collaborate with our Sales, Customer Success, Marketing, Product, and Revenue Operations teams to create and maintain a comprehensive enablement program designed to increase sales productivity, reduce ramp-up time for Account Executives, streamline hand-off processes, and measure performance. This role is essential in the success of maintaining enablement and communication between Sales, Product, Marketing, and Finance.
What You’ll Do
- Process Improvement: Identify and implement best practice Sales/Success methodologies, policies, and procedures that drive SevenRooms’ values and philosophies and set our revenue teams up for success.
- Management: Own the Revenue team’s new hire journey from inception to execution of all aspects of the Sales/Success onboarding program including (but not limited to) scheduling, coordination of course content, ensuring timely technology access, capturing proactive feedback, and tracking of new hire success metrics and ramp rates.
- Training Initiatives: Design, develop, execute, and maintain the overall curriculum and training courses for a multi-level organization, along with any relevant resources, materials, and content including:
- Basic to Advanced Selling, Pipeline Management, and Forecasting Skills
- Product, Process, and Systems Training
- Go To Market Methodology & Message Training
- Leadership Coaching, Mentoring, and Management Skills
- Collaboration: Coordinate and maintain ongoing enablement programs and playbooks in collaboration with Product, Marketing, Sales/Success, and other internal teams to design and improve revenue team skills and competencies
- Data Analysis: Coordinate with data specialists on performance trends and metrics in order to track KPIs and proactively suggest strategies for productivity improvement
- Technical Enhancements: Assist with the identification and selection of relevant technologies to help build a streamlined and cohesive technology ecosystem that best supports the Sales/Success individual and process
Who You Are
- 5+ years of sales and revenue training and enablement experience within the B2B SaaS space
- You’re experienced in identifying and implementing proven models and methodologies for coaching and training high performing sales & customer success teams
- You have the ability to analyze qualitative and quantitative revenue data in order to proactively suggest strategies
- You’re familiar with developing and delivering dynamic training curriculums through a variety of media including in-person training, virtual/recorded sessions, LMS modules, and written content
- You’re proficient in establishing learning and performance metrics and measurements (ROI & Benchmarking)
- You’re a team player with strong written communication and presentation skills
- You’re an innovative and entrepreneurial self-starter who has experience taking initiative and owning end to end deliverables in a fast paced environment
What We Offer
- Fair and equitable compensation: Our compensation packages are competitive based on external market data. At SevenRooms, you can expect fair pay for your hard work and dedication to helping us transform the hospitality industry. In addition, we also offer equity in our growing organization.
- Comprehensive benefits package: A full slate of benefits coverage including: medical, dental, vision, pre-tax commuter options, gym reimbursements, 401K, and unique memberships through One Medical and Perkspot.
- Flexible and independent working schedule: We offer unlimited vacation because we trust you to take the time you need to recharge and be your most productive self.
- Opportunities for training and professional development: Your manager will partner with you on establishing quarterly objectives that not only benefit the company but aid in your overall development as a leader in the industry.
SevenRooms is an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. We understand the importance of creating a more diverse and inclusive workplace and celebrate our employees for their differences.
View our Prospective Employee Privacy Notice by visiting https://bit.ly/3iUUpYK